What the fuck Sup Forums. it happened again. another captcha from an area right where i live...

what the fuck Sup Forums. it happened again. another captcha from an area right where i live. i got the first one i recognized 2 weeks ago.

also, it seems like the captcha image is generated from internal to google streetview data. if you look at the flag and the location of the cars they aren't identical. there doesn't seem to be a spot available where i would precisely replicate the captcha image.

that's two captchas in two weeks right where i live, and that's just the ones i recognize. if they gave me a captcha of some local random side street or super zoomed in street sign i wouldn't recognize it, but these two areas stand out.

here's the first one i got 2 weeks ago.

i remember that thread
they are on to you, install openbsd and move your pc to a faraday cage ASAP

thats pretty scary user

>doxxing yourself on Sup Forums

lmao

stop using shit tier captcha

it's not like i live precisely where the captcha images are, just very close. they reveal about as much about my location as my IP address does.

what's your option going to be come march?

are they removing old captcha?

V1 will stop working entirely March 31st

that imag is the same, the one in the captcha window is zoomed out and cropped.

I would not worry about it, google already knows where you live. Having you solve captcha based on your location is totally plausible but also totally unnecessary.

it's not. look at the flag on the left, and the cars on the left, particularly the SUV. in the captcha the SUV is entirely in the shadow, but in my image it's already past it.

when i tried moving back to the next closest location, all the cars were moved too far back, so there's an intermediate location that isn't available in street view that the captcha was generated from.

>how the fuck does google use geoIP to give me targeted services

Are they doing autonomous driving tests in your state? Might be a reason for increased focus.
I think the captcha images are just crops.

I keep getting american and mexican images even though I am east yurop

>captacha images of areas local to me
>targeted service
yeah, nah. fuck image captcha to begin with. i just can't be fucked to change the settings every time i restart my browser.

I got a captcha the other day of a street sign a few blocks from my house

This reminds of Facebook, and google always showing me CIA, and FBI employment ads.
But here is where I will seem crazy, so bare with me.
During that time almost every tv show that would play in my home would have a character with my name, and even crazier is I swear that people was in fact stealing my trash. I know that it sounds really fucking crazy.

tinfoil intensifies

but I trust you
my gf keeps getting ali-express suggestions that we talk about (accessories, kitchen stuff, tools, dildos) without any input - no google, or writing it anywhere, we just talk about it.
Are we being eavesdropped?

>tinfoil intensifies
I know what you mean, but just wanted to add. My family members (and friends when visiting them) brought up the name tv show coincidences, because I didn't mention it to anyone.
>Are we being eavesdropped?
My guess is that it's just targeted marketing based on past searches, and interests, and the tv thing for me was just a coincidence. The trash thing for me could have been anything like bums.

>dildos
i have some bad news for you.

tell me
literally no search of said products was made by any of us beforehand. It was creepingly accurate. We watch something on TV and say hey, that's cool, I'd buy it, and when gf opens aliexpres it's fucking there. It has happened 3 times now in a row.
How do the chinks always know

>also, it seems like the captcha image is generated from internal to google streetview data. if you look at the flag and the location of the cars they aren't identical.
It's one frame different. It's the same vehicles just a different recorded frame.

And I said it before, they're just using your IP to get a location and serve you some regional captchas.

I live in Japan and frequently get Japanese streets and signs.

>How do the chinks always know
You don't happen to own a Oneplus, do you?

what's that? nah she got iphone7plus

is siri listening to us?

Google knows where you are anyway. Your phone, your IP, wlan Mac addresses in range, connected devices
If you combine this data they easily know where you are even without GPS.
Just stop caring about things that don't harm you.
Google doesn't even hide that they track you step by step anymore. I sometimes get notification on my phone that I should take a photo of the Store I was in 2 minutes ago.

You dun goofed OP. I do remember your thread.

Of course it is.

but that frame is not available in streetview, so it's only something that google has access to. the next closest step back moves everything too far back.

i get japanese/asian and european signs frequently, too. it's just that before i never got local areas, at least not once i recognized. a lot of the captchas are zoomed in too far to be able to tell for sure or the areas just have no outstanding features, e.g. chimpcago is filled with streets full of bungalows where you simply can't tell one street from another. these two times it's something unique like in this case the underpass and the CTA bus parking previously.

what do you think

>I sometimes get notification on my phone that I should take a photo of the Store I was in 2 minutes ago.
You can disable that shit on Google Maps

>CIA nigger

I think he rather means the fact that it must be tracking him seeing he doesn't have Maps open when the notification pops up.

Turning off the notifications doesn't turn off the tracking.

Of course it tracks, he accepted being tracked.

yes this is old news.
Where the fuck do you think they got a trillion images of streetsigns for capctha?
Weve been digitizing and transcribing google maps for a decade now.

when I was a child I had little golden books read to me that claimed Trolls lived under bridges. Years later user posts google image of bridge and claims "wtf, that's right where I live"

Is this adequate proof that 4chaner's are Trolls?

This.

yeah, and? i could roughly get your location just from your/your bigger city router ip and whois, and google has all of your data, phone locations, whatnot

i mean, it's often scary how precise google ads can be, but this location captcha isn't really anything special

It's almost like they can determine your rough location from your IP.

The robots are getting too powerful

>V1 captcha going away
and that will finally be my excuse to leave this site. nucaptcha is borderline-unusable and fuck paying money to some greedy chink

>implying you can leave
see you next week

It sounds like (((someone))) at Google is trying to send you a message

(((they))) know where you live. So be a good goy and stop spreading antisemitic conspiracies on anonymous forums.

>not enabling all location sharing options and signing up as a Google local guide in exchange for digital headpats
What are you, gay?

It's a pretty strange coincidence how the helicopters fly over your house every time you post this, isn't it.