Just logged into Facebook while using Tor

just logged into Facebook while using Tor.
Am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebookcorewwwi.onion/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just change your Tor identity and clear history and cookies

inb4 false flagged and black bagged

v&

>using facebook
Darwin at work here

No. Facebook has no problem with tor. Don't they even have a .onion link for it?

thats what you got for not using chrome incognito on windows 10 privacy mode

however, is it not that tor changes identities every few minutes? certainly, you didn't have the same tor bridge as the one you used for ordering food from a market?
i guess they now know you used tor, because they have tor exit nodes flagged, but thats not illegal, and it shouldn't be able to connect it with your older sessions

some "internet safety" government related offices actually still recommend tor here, which is kinda suspicious on its own

that is not the point dumbo, they can now link his FB profile to his TOR use. a lot of exit nodes are run by the government.
And FB https encryption keys are basically government owned by law.
Checkmate brainlets.

>using chrome incognito on windows 10 privacy mode

retarded or bait, metadata is collected no matter what buttons you push in your normie-tier botnet browser

>Facebook

Too Late.

>Am I fucked?
no, you're retarded

So tor makes no difference then, since the government "owns it all". So I wasn't wrong, and therefore, not checkmate.

yes, facebookcorewwwi.onion/

just disable js

>thinly veiled tor internet defense force thread
>LOL you can use tor and facebook with their onyon it's totally anonymous ecksdeeeeeeeeee trust us we're the US NAVY omg :DDDDD

You were fucked the moment you made a facebook account, and actually fed it information.

take a wild fucking guess dumbo

>2010 + 8
>using facebook

https?

no that is not what I said. TOR works, unless you create a connection between TOR and your real name.

OP used facebook, the USA have the right to demand secretly the TLS/SSL keys of any US site:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

now they can link his facebook acc to his TOR usage

he literally left a fucking unique fingerprint, lmao. get busted OP

You shouldn't use Tor under "normal" browsing.

that's only for americans though right? also what do they do with that info?

can I get a variant of tor browser that does not include access to shithole pedonet?
thanks.

>Am I fucked?
Wishful thinking. You definitely sound like a kissless virgin and that anime is doing you no favors.

de-anonymizing TOR users to put them into a "pain in the ass" prison?

OP asked how fucked he is, I merely provided an idea for him.

now what happens to him depends entirely on his usage of TOR. but the whole story might be bait either way to whore (You)s by OP

>projecting this hard

so his fate is in the hands of the exit node?

Facebook runs their own guard node/hidden service. I have personally spoken to the people behind that initiative. They go to some fairly extreme measures, including a RAM-encrypting hypervisor, to not leak their keys.

This is largely because they want it to remain accessible for people in countries where it is censored. Obviously since Facebook has a real name policy and literally is a social network graph, you are not anonymous to Facebook, whether you log in directly or via any proxy or proxy chain (including Tor). However, that doesn't make it any worse. is absolutely right, changing identity and the TBB or Tails will close the current session (clearing all cookies and state) and start a new unlinkable one, including a new Tor circuit.

FB are indeed responsive to legal requests for individual accounts, but they consider the data they collect for advertisers to be theirs to sell, not for anyone to just simply take from them. At the very least, they want to get paid for it. The most sure-fire way to piss them off is for governments to spy on them or attempt to attack or penetrate their infrastructure.

That doesn't mean I support everything they do, of course. FB's Real Name policy has led to a number of avoidable deaths and has not made their platform any safer.

People using Tor for "normal" browsing is the only way you have any anonymity set at all.

Even with a global view of both ends you would only be able to deanonymise that circuit to Facebook - but you already know who the entrance is, you could just look up his ISP. Congratulations, your Facebook account is not anonymous - but you already knew that.

Weirdly, one good way to tell when someone has absolutely no idea what they're talking about is when they capitalise all the letters in Tor. Do you even know what a mixnet is, or the difference between Tor, I2P and say something older like JAP?

Your whole argumentation is based on Facebook being trustworthy. Any American company is required though to answer the secret court of the NSA for information requests.

>(FISC, also called the FISA Court)
since its existence they approved 35529 requests and every company must obey on US soil
so if OP is from spain but the USA wants to know stuff facebook as american company must give data about OP

whatever now, why do I care about some user being v& if he did anything at all
as long as his homecountry is not the US he is somewhat fine