/brit/

Consigning Labour to electoral oblivion edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU
strawpoll.me/11130494
cooksrecipes.info/australie-recipes/merlot-marinated-kangaroo-steak-with-wasabi-mash-recipe.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

korean pop

either choice does that tbf

fuck off

Death to all Aussies

What's in 'ere then

I'm moving to Aberdeen on Monday to attend uni there. I've never visited the UK before, is there anything I should know about Scotland or British uni life in general?

some bats can grow as big as cars

There is no god and anyone who thinks there is is an idiot.

Rate my dinner

fucks me cunt!

MLP on blu-ray

Aberdeen is full of heroin

That'll help you with the boredom of being in the middle of nowhere

An elderly couple were at my door on Tuesday with a clipboard, in hindsight that was probably them. If they come back I'll answer the door and wind them up.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana and holds it at your throat*

Better watch your mouth kid.

*drops smoke bomb and disappears*

Fuck off

>Sharting intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU

This gook doesn't look as plastic as usual

She's moderately attractive

Comrade Corbyn

Drunk slags. Register with a couple of your uni's sports clubs. Don't be an asspie

Also, I told you in the other thread: Aberdeen is full of lonely sex-deprived hot married women. Their husbands work in the oil-rigs.

>tfw i rarely get id'd when buying darts and i am not even a year above the minimum

dont know sorry

hmmm.. not quite...

fuck off

just a reminder that /brit/ is a normie general and stories about your gf and friends are encouraged

slippery slope there, fellow

siddhartha by herman hesse

>Aberdeen
Grim m8.

I'm Scottish and even I can't understand those people.

gf just booked another hair appointment
she only has one every 6 months because they're like £90 a pop

I live in Brighton, get on the train and visit me

Great book.

26011788/26011788

Nice. Lidl had them at buy one get one free.

i swear you were making these posts last year

The natives are trying to resist our colonising again

had a gf once whom i tipped an ashtray into her mouth by accident when having sex. fell off a nest of tables upend right on target, i was laughing sooo much as she coughed fag butts out of her mouth. she laughed too eventually.

No but I read it recently. Now i'm woke. Unironically makes me want to be a fisherman in India

if something is made in the modern day but set in the 80s or 90s, is it a period piece?

I seen, i seen.

Kinda at a loss as to what I should serve with the kangaroo. What goes well with it?

3500 for the coat

This is England

Alri

doing a poo

Major Snowstorm is on its way for Nova Scotia on Thursday February 5, 2015 and it will bring 20 to 30+ cm of snow and it will bring Very String Winds and it will rain before Changing into Snow with Very Strong Winds Especially in Halifax Nova Scotia and Rest of Nova Scotia including Sydney Nova Scotia and it will bring a lot of Snow during Late Thursday Night into Friday Morning and the Roads, Streets and Highways will be Snow Covered and it will be a lot of Snow in Nova Scotia in Halifax, Truro, Yarmouth and Sydney once the Storm Moves Away it will Be a Blowing Snow after the Storm and People in Nova Scotia Be Prepared have your WInter Boots, Winter Jackets, Hats, Gloves, Scarfs and Ski Pants Ready and Order your Pizzas and Chinese Food and Buy Cases of Pepsi and Coke and Do your Grocery Shopping Don't Wait until the Last Minute Do it Right Now and have your iPads, iPods, Cell Phones, Laptops and Tablets Charged and have your 3G and 4G Internet Ready when you are driving your car Take your Time Driving your Car and Slow Down so you Don't Get in the Car Accident and have your Shovels, Snow Scoops, Snow Blowers, Salt Plows and Salt Trucks Ready and Drink Lots of Green Tea, White Tea and Red Tea and Drink Lots of Green Tea to keep you Warm and have your Furnaces Ready and Turn on your Furnaces to keep the House Warm and the Rain will Change to Snow on Late Thursday Night and it will bring 30 cm of snow and if you have anybody living in Nova Scotia Be Prepared for the Major Snowstorm on Thursday February 5, 2015 Take care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught in the Major Snowstorm Stay Warm and Be Safe.

I'm from Lapland, Aberdeen is going to feel like NYC to me.

I'm shit at sports, what are some easy sports I could try?

Is their accent so bad? I thought Aberdonian accent was much more closer to English accents than Glaswegian for example.

That'd only cost me sixteen thousand pounds, thanks British Railways!

Timely poll

strawpoll.me/11130494
strawpoll.me/11130494
strawpoll.me/11130494

strawpoll.me/11130494
strawpoll.me/11130494
strawpoll.me/11130494

Cant decide which one is worse desu. doesn't matter much though since no-one but are Nige could top mother Theresa

It's just game-y red meat lad. If you can't think of anything just serve it like a steak.

IMO the taste is bland. Only bought it once

How many /brit/s are there these days?
You lads just give up on the real world empire again?

Green beans and potato dauphinoise

can't believe people are still buying this shit centuries later

dead artists don't need your money you cretin

a side of bogans and abos

She's a big girl

good poll lad

uh, wheres the "It doesn't matter because labour will be unelectable regardless?" option

she's natty as fuck

Labour are dead anyway. The "Conservatives" are a moderate liberal party who win the centre ground.

Labour need to be anti-immigration to win any support.

BRIGHTON MENTIONED
best city desu
>I'm from Lapland, Aberdeen is going to feel like NYC to me.
baby steps I suppose

still

do some heroin to get the authentic experience

>No but I read it recently. Now i'm woke.

Some people don't like e-books, me included.
Plus mass paper-backs are cheap.

Get with the current year lad. Once we have conquered the internet we will meme our Empire back into existence.

gf on the right

Don't ruin it for me before I eat it.

Can do both of those.
Can't do those.

Lol, what an exquisite plot twist it would be if Labour became a far-right party

wonder how many kpop nonces I could kill before I got tired

theresa may looks like veruca salt plus about 50 years

Mountaineering clubs are fun (you get to go on hiking trips a lot), ski and snowboarding clubs are good for normies to go on ski trips and fuck in chalets, swimming is easy and will make you /fit/ and do a martial art. It's a good chance to learn one without having to put up with the plebs in most non-uni martial arts clubs. Climbing is good too. It's also a good chance to do any sport that usually is quite expensive, since uni clubs get huge discounts when it comes to gear-rental etc.

looks like a fake doll

worthing here mate, hows the new dildo on the seafront looking, havent been over to see it yet?

Wasn't me. I actually went to a picnic of Finnish people who study in Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago, they told me that there are a lot of Finns in Aberdeen (almost 200).

Apparently it's piss easy for Finns to get in. Maybe the admission department wants to enrich the uni with some mongolism.

fucking disgusting

Sorry, but you can use that advice to your advantage. I thought it was going to be amazing so I didn't do much with it. You could try and jazz it up.

This one sounds awesome:
cooksrecipes.info/australie-recipes/merlot-marinated-kangaroo-steak-with-wasabi-mash-recipe.htm

The wine marinade will compliment the gamey flavour and the wasabi will spice it up.

Sometimes late at night I"ll look at a mirror and purse my lips shut. I then scream (mouth still closed) and shake a bit. Feels good in a way. I would probably open my mouth if I were sure nobody would hear me.

Has anyone else ever had this?

Theresa May is cute! CUTE!

imagine being one of those youtube twats like sargon of akkad or armoured skeptic, you'd get paid to have internet arguments with morons

The Glaswegian accent is atrocious but we're aware of it and most of us will speak like BBC newsreaders when dealing with non Glaswegians.

Aberdonians speak some hybrid of proper English/Scottish slang which is unnerving to hear and they're completely unaware of it.

You should take the train down to Glasgow for a weekend though, it has arguably the second best night-life on this island.

Thanks greekbro, my mouth is watering already

I can't imagine this because I have no idea what any of those things are

fucking hell she actually is

Uniqlo U collection looks swell

Also pls tell what uni societies I should join. What societies are you a member of?

I'm in Aberdeen for uni mate

Will meet you for a drink if you fancy it

What you studying by the way?

Don't listen to the mongs talking shit about Aberdeen, its one of the richest cities in the UK if not Europe

Very few pakis and chavs

never joined societies

societies are for benders imo

big J got the /brit/his
its all over
the empire comes tumbling down

got some bakers in the oven lads

quite enjoy k-pop posting triggering all the normies.

keep it up lads

haven't made a single friend at uni

Young Conservatives

should be illegal for youtube music videos to not have the year the song came out in the description

They all got partners then?
Haha good on 'em

how to tell if a girl likes you

I'll consider it, I'm too much of an assburger to meet someone I met on Sup Forums.

Is there anything else I should know about Aberdeen? Oh, and I'll be studying management.

I miss uni

top tier banter

now I'm an adult in the real world and there's simply not enough time for fun and games

oh well

A normie couple just gave me death stares in the library for falling asleep. Annoys me how easily I could kick the lads head in and forcibly take the girl.

So sick of this world 2bh

We still hold clay in Sup Forums. We just moved too fast.

>uni

The Glasgow Marxists

>normies

it's literately only the nignog lovers that get upset

dunno im ugly
no girls have ever liked me