Did you fall for the "Russia deserves sanctions" meme?

Did you fall for the "Russia deserves sanctions" meme?

I did not, that shit is fucking retarded and clearly has nothing to do with Ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/newsroom/highlights/special-coverage/eu_sanctions_en
koerber-stiftung.de/fileadmin/user_upload/internationale-verstaendigung/fokus_russland-in-europa/pdf/2016/Umfrage_Tabellenband_Deutschland.pdf
welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/thema_nt/article126093517/Mehrheit-der-Deutschen-akzeptiert-Annexion-der-Krim.html
amnesty.org/en/documents/eur50/016/2014/en/
censor.net.ua/news/276351/zverski_ubitogo_krymskogo_tatarina_zvali_reshat_ametov_troe_maloletnih_deteyi_osiroteli_foto
hrw.org/report/2014/11/17/rights-retreat/abuses-crimea
en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/193292.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_sovereignty_referendum,_1991
youtube.com/watch?v=0h-B-KgPKqI
time.com/3160900/nato-russia-artillery-ukraine/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-28924945
web.archive.org/web/20140825144115/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-plans-billion-boost-defense-spending-25102664
nytimes.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/ukraine-russia-novoazovsk-crimea.html
conflictreport.info/tag/ukraine-russia-invasion-donbas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Dimitri

I pity russians because of what the bolsheviks did to them and their country,

Sanction Australia.

t. Bogdev Markov Sergeyevich Pushkin

t. Sasha Babushka Tovarich

>Russia intervenes in minor conflict in their border involving Russian minorities
>Putin is considered Hitler reincarnated

>US of A carpet-bombs countries around the world in conflicts they have absolutely nothing in common just for the oil monies
>democracy bringer

t. Ilya Yugorsk

t. Boris Tsarskoye Petrovich

>ukraine

no such thing

t. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin himself

I see the trollfactory has a new proxy.

No. The Netherlands should be sanctioned instead.

Ivan, we told you to shut the Berlin office down!

Germany should be nuked

Holland should be flooded.

ivan should be deported

The only good German is a dead German.

Holland will become a Bundesland in your lifetime.

Russia isn't sanctioned, Putin and his rich butbuddies are, also Crimea.

europa.eu/newsroom/highlights/special-coverage/eu_sanctions_en

>Holland

t. Alexei Alexeievich Alexenkov

russia will become china in yours

Germany is to Holland as Australia is to Nauru.

It is our clay. We just take it back.

Hollanti*

This

The """country""" of Ukraine is rightfully Russian ground, Putin has every right to return it to it's rightful owner

Daily reminder that curently only 25% of Germans support the sanctions
koerber-stiftung.de/fileadmin/user_upload/internationale-verstaendigung/fokus_russland-in-europa/pdf/2016/Umfrage_Tabellenband_Deutschland.pdf

+10 rubles

this

It's incredible because every day in the British media we keep hearing about "Russian aggression" yet the West's action are never once called into question.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Sorry for bombing you, Muhammad

> italian
> think he is a great warrior
> never won war since roman empire

This.
The bolsheviks ruined the country, there is no such thing as Russia since 1917.

t. customer of Russian Rosatom

Fuck Ukraine

> Don't agree with one mans politics
> HaHAA better punish entire nation of simple working people
> If they don't like it, stop electing him ;^)

Russia needs to be suffocated into submission

yes, I might hate our current government, but it's like 1/100th of the anger I feel towards the fucking bolshevik scum.

nato will soon have mongolia as member. it will need all of its clay back.

I support anything that harms Russia.

>Did you fall for the "Russia deserves sanctions" meme?

Putin has gone fucking nuts. It would have been one thing if he had just left Ukraine alone after they ousted their Kreml puppet leader.

But no, he had to invade with masked soldiers and tanks and then lie about it.

So what have we learned from his bloodthirsty mendacity? (Ras)putin cannot be trusted. Same with Bush and Cheney. They should all rot in the same prison cell.

So yeah, I would not only boost the sanctions at this point, but I would send half the US Navy to the Black Sea and start shooting down Russian jets over Syria the next time they bomb civilians and Kurds.

No
t. come back russian tourists pls

>The """country""" of Ukraine is rightfully Russian ground,

No such thing. The natural law of self-determination dictates that the people of a country have a right to decide for themselves if they want to reject a tyranny like CIS and be governed by their own democracy.

Won't happen, honey. Not anymore.

>t. Boris Babushka

But if crimeans use that right-they should ask Kyev for permission to do this, amirite?

Not a single person died during Russia's "occupation" of Crimea

The Netherlands and Germany stopped blocking the sanctions after Russia didn't cooperate with MH17.

They don't bother their brains with that. They see Crimea as occupied region and peobably think it is constantly rioting to get back to Ukraine lel. And the funniest thing they put sanctions on Crimea and crimeans that are supposed to be victims.

The majority of Germans (54%) accept Crimea as a part of Russia
welt.de/newsticker/dpa_nt/infoline_nt/thema_nt/article126093517/Mehrheit-der-Deutschen-akzeptiert-Annexion-der-Krim.html

Russia ain't no saint.

But it's kinda unfair how the world shits on them for minor stuff.

While US been bombing the world for decades and nobody say nothing.

World and life are really fucking unfair.

>But if crimeans use that right-they should ask Kyev for permission to do this, amirite?

I work for the Supervisor of Elections in Florida. It doesn't make me an expert, but I know a half dozen ways Russia's election was fraudulent

A democratic election cannot be considered legal or under any conditions where an armed foreign incursion is occupying the voting districts.

Foreign election officials handled the ballots (broken chain of custody) and counted them (unqualified tabulation).

Armed foreign soldiers patrolling the polling stations. Duress and intimidation instantly disqualify the election.

The referendum language was flawed and did not allow a "No" vote against annexation. Russia controls Crimea no matter which of the two ballot choices.

In addition, the election was invalidated because foreign journalists from Moscow were allowed to cast ballots for the referendum. However, local journalists and Golos were not allowed to observe the voting activity at the polling stations.

The vast majority (est. 200,000) of the native population of Tartars boycotted the illegal vote.

The siege and conversion of Crimean clay Mar. 16 will forever be an illegal act.

>While US been bombing the world for decades and nobody say nothing.
The US is wrong for doing shit like that, but we had really shit GOP leaders that violated our constitution and never went to prison

>The referendum language was flawed and did not allow a "No" vote against annexation. Russia controls Crimea no matter which of the two ballot choices.
What are you making up man

I always thought how US govt is corrupt as fuck desu. I ain't the one to talk, it's just my opinions.

I mean, Hillary is literally NA Dilma desu.

>Not a single person died during Russia's "occupation" of Crimea
They apparently never found the bodies

Ukraine: Three further disappearances in Crimea
amnesty.org/en/documents/eur50/016/2014/en/

Звepcки yбитoгo кpымcкoгo тaтapинa звaли Peшaт Aмeтoв. Tpoe мaлoлeтних дeтeй ocиpoтeли.
censor.net.ua/news/276351/zverski_ubitogo_krymskogo_tatarina_zvali_reshat_ametov_troe_maloletnih_deteyi_osiroteli_foto

Human rights protections in Crimea have been severely curtailed since Russia began its occupation
hrw.org/report/2014/11/17/rights-retreat/abuses-crimea

>I mean, Hillary is literally NA Dilma desu

On the one hand, Bill and Hillary are the most investigated, most prosecuted, most publicly pursued individuals the Republicans have ever witch-hunted. And not a single conviction?

That and the GOP orchestration of 911 lies are why I switched from Republican to no party.

I'm glad heads rolled at the DNC for cheating Bernie, but the Dems will have a better party for it and I'm sorry it didn't happen to the GOP too. The Republicans are saturated with lies and corruption and their electorate knows it. That's why the party is disintegrating.

Trump is a television entertainer with a hair-trigger temper. That's not the kind of leader America needs. I'm not a shill for Hillary but Donald seems like he's going out of his way to make her look like the best possible choice.

>What are you making up man

Choice 1: Crimea becomes part of Russia directly
Choice 2: Crimea separates from Ukraine

Where's the choice for Crimea to remain a Ukrainian territory?

Voter turnout in Crimea is typically 30-40% For Russia to declare a 96% turnout with 10% of the voter abstaining (Tartars) is fraudulent.

Russian confiscating cell phones from Crimean legislators before the resolution vote?
en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/193292.html

Are you illiterate? Read the second choice again

also the turnout was 83%, not 96%

only dead russians are good russians, we tried to warn the world

Which is not so unusual for Crimea, a referendum in 1991 had a similar voter turnout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_sovereignty_referendum,_1991

To be honest both sides are at fault.
I just wish both the west, and Russian officials would sit down and talk about their fucking problems together, instead of getting into Cold War 2: Big Dickaloo.

that was also a referendum done by sowjets, can you truly be so stupid

The problem with that is that Kyiv would never let them, and any vote watched over by Russian soldiers looks illigetimate as fuck.

>Tsarskoye Petrovich

Just let Novorussia secede from the country and join with Russia.

......and?

You write not all list what consist of jews, british, americans, polacks etc.

>Are you illiterate? Read the second choice again
The original 1992 Crimean Constitution declares Crimea to be an independent state. The later one joins Ukraine.

A later constitution would still be in effect, right? It wouldn't need to be "restored".

The misleading language belies the dishonesty.

>Did you fall for the "Russia deserves sanctions" meme?

Kek, no.
They deserves War.

Bring it on.

its the Ukrainians that arm fascists like Azov battalion and Right Sector, Donbass people just want to defend themselves

ELI5 what is a sanction

meh, just wait.

Free Donbass!
youtube.com/watch?v=0h-B-KgPKqI

Choice 2 literally says "Do you support [...] the status of the Crimea as part of Ukraine?"

Country A makes a product.
Country A doesn't like Country B.
Country A says it will not sell to Country B.

Also the constitution merely gives Crimea autonomy rights, not independence

t. Ivan Ivanovich Vladimirisky

>Choice 2 literally says "Do you support [...] the status of the Crimea as part of Ukraine?"
Then why doesn't it say that?

Why does it talking about restoring some other constitution with regards to the status of Crimea?

It was meant to be misleading. The Russians did such a adequate job writing the ballot options you're apparently still misled.

>its the Ukrainians that arm fascists like Azov battalion and Right Sector,
The far-right neo-fascists only garnered 4% of parliamentary vote in Kiev. They are statistically below the alpha and politically powerless.

>Donbass people just want to defend themselves
They didn't need to defend themselves until Russia invaded. There was no war until Russia brought war.

Azov battalion is not a political party you moron, it's an armed far-right militant group that is currently fighting in Donbass

>They didn't need to defend themselves until Russia invaded
You clearly know nothing about the war. Donbass is a region mostly populated by ethnic Russians, who declared independence from Ukraine in 2014. The Ukrainian government send the army to Donbass in order to take these territories back and destroy the separatists. The Azov batallion helps them with that. Russia never intervened in Donbass (however they support the separatists with information and maybe with weapons). You accuse Russia for killing it's own people while defending the Ukrainian army and Azov.

Why are you doing this?
A central component of trolling is bad faith.
"Russia didn't invade the Crimea" became "So what if we did" in 24 hours after Putin admitted it. The sock-puppet twitter accounts didn't miss a beat.
Not saying it doesn't warrant the occasional engagement or refutation. But they are never going to say "uncle". It's a mistake to invest too deeply when there's no integrity on the other side.
Sanctions are in place, and common sense has people viewing Russia very negatively over Ukraine. So you can debate, but it's not worth grey hairs or getting worked up. My $0.02.

>Russia never intervened in Donbass
So the Russian tanks, Russian artillery and Russian paramilitary troops are just for show?

Clearly you're an idiot or lying or both.

Proofs?

>A central component of trolling is bad faith.
We tell that to the Russian trolls here, too. Moscow is about 8 hours ahead so the late night shift is trolling the social media sites.

>and clearly has nothing to do with Ukraine.
Why the fuck do I care? Russia assassinates British citizens, takes credit for degrading ISIS, and interferes in my country's elections. They're irritating and I want to punish them
>b-but your country does that too
Okay, but you seem to think I give a shit about fairness. My country is more powerful and more important than Russia and can afford to retaliate by crippling their economy, and that's just what's it's going to do. Enjoy your decimated ruble, bydlos

Russian Artillery Units Are Firing at Ukrainian Soldiers, NATO Says
time.com/3160900/nato-russia-artillery-ukraine/

Ukraine crisis: 'Column from Russia' crosses border
bbc.com/news/world-europe-28924945

Ukraine: Russian Tank Column Enters Southeast
web.archive.org/web/20140825144115/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-plans-billion-boost-defense-spending-25102664

Ukraine Reports Russian Invasion on a New Front
nytimes.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/ukraine-russia-novoazovsk-crimea.html

Making sense of the latest Russian offensives in eastern Ukraine
conflictreport.info/tag/ukraine-russia-invasion-donbas/

>Nato: "we have seen Russian tanks crossing the border"
>they don't even provide any pictures to back these claims
>these were the same people who said: "we have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"

>Ukrainian military claims to have seen Russian tanks
>doesn't provide any photographs or other sort of evidence to back these claims

Amazing evidence. Literally "Ukraine claims" "Nato claims" without any further proofs.
>you've got to believe us :^)

lol

Because other constitution implies that Crimea would be a part of Ukraine. So the choice was Ukraine vs Russia

>The Ukrainian government send the army to Donbass in order to take these territories back and destroy the separatists.

This is where you're wrong. The Russian "separatists" were seizing government buildings and airports, not "territory".

Listen, we have a similar problem with deranged alt-right militias in the US that seized a park station in Oregon in the winter of 2014. They didn't do it to add territory to their new republic. They did it because the idiots wanted a confrontation with the US government.

The whole world thought it was odd that the Russian government would intervene even before the Ukrainian government responded - something you'd only expect if the Russian government was the bad actor behind all the devastation and destruction.

If parts of Eastern Ukraine sincerely wanted independence from Kiev, they could have done it politically and democratically. It's quite clear now that they were programmed for unrest and hostilities. They didn't vandalize and seize for independence or secession. They did it because Russia wanted a confrontation with the Ukraine government.

>Ukraine Reports Russian Invasion on a New Front
Ukraine Reported Russian Invasion for ~7 times. Also now the Ukrainian resident speaks a lot about "possible Russian invasion in the nearest future".

Try to look out of the bubble of wester media agencies.

>resident
*president

>If parts of Eastern Ukraine sincerely wanted independence from Kiev, they could have done it politically and democratically
That would be no use, Kiev would never ever recognize their independence. Besides, there was an acutal referendum in Donbass, but not even Russia has recognized it.