Screen-Touching General

Anyone else literally afraid of touching / having their screens touched?

Every time a normie pokes it I have to wait till they leave and then carefully clean it, which in turn makes me worried I"LL scratch it in the process

Why would I be afraid of my touchscreen being touched?

People wipe their noses, pick their noses, put their fingers in their mouths, touch crap that is on the ground, and not not wash their hands, especially children. I'm not a germaphobe, but if you are going to put your fingers in your mouth, ears, or nose, you better wash your hands.

So there's a 1% chance that some germ might get on your screen. If you aren't touching your screen yourself, then what are you afraid of?

yes and no
I dislike stains but i can stand them, unless they were eating cheetos or something

sometimes ill use it to scroll thru facebook or small fields with scrollbars

I have cleant the shittiest toilets, if your inmune system is so weak it can't handle what you said, I feel sorry for you.

Also, bacteria on your skin can pretty much double every 30mins on perfect conditions.

most of those marks are from the keyboard ahaha

>I'm not a germaphobe
Your post says otherwise

Yes, it pisses me off.

Its one of the reasons why I will only have matte screens; because the glossy ones show everything.

Are you also scared of other people's laptops, keyboards, mice, game controllers, books, DVDs, door handles, hand shakes, etc?

>Every time a normie pokes it I have to wait till they leave and then carefully clean it,
clean it in front of them
the next time they touch it, clean it again, but punctuate your action by saying, "don't touch the screen, just point next time"

Its gross to use other peoples shit they put their hands on all the time; you dont know where it has been.

Have you been into a university computer lab, see those keys? Then, look at some of the dirty fucks around you.... yea no...

Door handles are basically a hot zone for germs; hence why I have disinfectant spray that I use to kill that shit when I get sick, etc.

Hand shakes too; again, trusting that whom evers hand you're shaking the person has good hygiene; how many times have I been in the mens restroom and a guy taking a piss just walks out without washing his hands? Yea, fuck that guy.

Game controllers too; esp those cheetoh eating fags.

Books, who reads those? Digital ones are fresh ;)

Not who you are responding to btw, I'm someone else that just so happened to see this and had to reply

I have food stains on my 27" monitor. Not from touching the screen but from splash damage due to eating at my computer desk. My keyboard and mouse are coated in food crumbs etc, but i have not caught any diseases except for a huge rash

the rash is completely unrelated to the stains on my monitor btw

It fucking drives me insane when normies touch my screen. The only thing worse is picking up a greasy Xbox controller or mouse.

I kind of like having touchscreen monitors just because of this. If someone pokes at the screen, it will react and move a window or something. The poker always sees this and stops doing it.

Everyone's fingers have grease on them. People don't they be greasy, but they do

You should tell them that the screen is dirty and proceed to clean their finger instead. Then there won't be a next time

Touch screen computers are fucking stupid and have no functionality in a laptop/desktop environment unless you're 7 and using ms paint

what a fucking faggot

I like to have a large vat of disinfectant next to my front door. When normies come by, I just make them fully disinfect themselves before they touch anything. My house is spotless.

Same here. I want to cut people's fingers off when they touch my screen, but it's difficult since sometimes I have to ask questions at work and they love pointing at / touching the screen. And our senior engineer who really does know everything about the job has oily fingers.

Whenever i ask my coworkers questions they fucking point and touch my monitor. It fucking drives me nuts. When they leave i then have to clean my monitor.

I am not afraid of the germs, but i can see the fucking greasy ass fingerprints on it and it bugs me. Pisses me off.

Also the same coworker will grab my mouse and he has greasy as fuck hands and then i have to clean my mouse too.

>And our senior engineer who really does know everything about the job has oily fingers.

FUCKING THIS. I have someone like this, he really knows his shit, but whenever i ask him questions he points and touches my monitor. Sometime it is right after he eats or is eating and the grease is so fucking noticeable.

You don't have to be a germaphobe to not wanna touch gross shit, or have gross shit touch you, user.

Being grossed out by everyday facts of life like the fact that people touch things definitely makes you a germophobe