BELAWOLF?

>BELAWOLF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjJOeCbp5Hg
vikinganswerlady.com/beasts.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that isolated patch of wolves in sweden

I bet they are going to have to do a lot of inbreeding.( just like human swedes have always done)

>his country doesnt have wolves

WTF? its the most european animal

Only mammal wildlife here is arctic foxes, mice, rats, rabbits, minks and the occasional polar bear from Greenland.

There's a few in north east France and in Massif Central

>que the Belgian talking about the 4 wolves that were spotted last year

Only saw a wolf up to this day, but I see at least a fox per year...

>tfw no wolves near you

What do u do if u meet a wolf??

kick his fuckin ass

>Germany, Britain, Austria,
>pure white

Nothing he will run away in 99% of cases

>disgusting slavshit european wolves
pic related, 100% pure aryan canadian wolves

they're actually imported just like a lot of humans in sweden are

What if you meet a wolfpack?

WOLVES HATE FIRE ARISEN

In the countryside people hate the wolf.

They are already inbread to shit, were not getting any new genes from Finland or Russia either since sami subhumans keep killing them for
>muh reindeers

Here they shoot arctic foxes because they eat the sheep

I'm a little sad for Yurop now.

Wolves are shit. They'll rip you apart if they catch you alone and they do not fear the signs of human habitation. You have more of a chance of surviving against a bear.

Looks pretty outdated tbf, here's a map of wolves attacks in 2015 in France

It's 2014 actually, s-sorry
There are more and more wolves each year tbf
youtube.com/watch?v=pjJOeCbp5Hg

Yeah, um. We used these to protect/herd the sheep. Many wolves did not survive against them.

we're constantly debating whether to reintroduce wolves to britain

hopefully we do desu

Be ready for the butthurt farmers

Is that a "rafeiro alentejano", if not what is it?

Almost no chance of that happening, if it does then you are at mercy of wolves

Rafeiro Alentejano is the short-hair version of a Serra da Estrela.

They only differ in their fur, and Rafeiro Alentejano is also called Serra da Estrela de pelo curto.

it's the same here
komondors went fucking genocidal on our wolves

Hooooo I see, that's why I had the doubt.

Those dogs. They shouldn't be as pretty as they are.

Like, a rasta-dog should be a bad idea, but they actually look weirdly a e s t h e t i c.

farmers are STILL butthurt over the fox hunting ban

would love to see them cry over wolves

yeah they're pretty cute but that's just a disguise for the bloodthirsty beast underneath the braided surface

Denmark, do you even Nordic?

There aren't really a lot of ugly big dog species.

There can be a few ugly dogs, but not as a standard.

vikinganswerlady.com/beasts.shtml

>Germanic literature used special conventions to depict a standard scene such as the death and destruction of a battlefield. Once of these conventions was the use of the Beasts of Battle theme, mentioning ravens, eagles and wolves in order to suggest the impending carnage of the battle. These animals were well-known to the Germanic peoples as scavengers of the battle-field, and were associated in pagan times with the God of Battle and Lord of the Slain, Óðinn or Wotan. The Beasts of Battle theme was used in Germanic poetry not only to describe a battle scene to the audience, but also to add to or modify the meaning and emphasis of the work.

>The last and perhaps most fearsome of the Beasts of Battle was the wolf, also a carrion-eater. The wolf familiars of Óðinn were named Freki and Geri, Ravener and Greed. The Scandinavians called wolves hrægifr, "corpse-trolls," and gave the wolf "a cebtral position in Old Norse mythology and poetry, always with negative connotations." The wolf was the very embodiment of slaughter and murder, for "whoever lost in the fight, the wolf was always the winner."

>In pagan belief, the end of the world was to be a vargold, a "wolf-age," a time of "a world dominated by all kinds of evil forces," when "brothers will battle to the bloody end, and sister's son their sib betray . . . ere the world crumbles."In the end, the sun and moon would be devoured by supernatural wolves, and Tyr, God of Law and War, with Óðinn, chief of all the gods, would likewise be consumed by the geratest and most fearsome wolves, Garmr and his sire Fenrir.

>It is from this background that such descriptions as ulfhuguð, "with a wolf's mind, cruel," and ylfskyr, "wolfish, dangerous" were derived. The image of the wolf was also considered fitting to describe a dangerous man, and thus was associated with outlaws and berserkers.

Wolves are turkic, fucker.
They are the sons of Tengri.

What does it feel like having no nature?
It must be awfully depressing

Well at least we have mountains

In Icelandic the word for wolf is Úlfur, but Vargur (which also means wolf) is used in a negative context and is found in many words for example Skemmdarvargur (damage wolf) means vandal, and farmers call foxes a Bitvargur (bite wolf) because they attack the sheep

need more diversity soon just like swedes have always done

jamaican hound?

so nothing changes?

They're actually not very inbred at all

it is ;_;

pls kll m

Look at these serra da estrela dogs (star of the mountain dogs) guarding the little cute inufensive sheep

>Implying France's nature isn't god-tier

Not talking about wilderness here we have excellent natural places and very varied f.am

>star of the mountain

Isn't it mountain of the star ?

france has cities

and people

and apart from TGV shitty infra

might as well have no nature at all

nope. Wolf is European animal

Ho shit I forgot to misplace the words, in Portuguese we say the words in another way

>France is a country like the other ones

Well no shit

wow that dog looks so comfy. Are they friendly?

Shoot, shovel and shut up

It's that other 1%...

>we literally hunted wild boars, bears and wolves to extinction

ah yes

the 1% is that it has rabies, in which case you just gotta 1v1 him like a man

Serra da Estrela
Mountain of the Star

Same order, mang. You just got turned around.

>we

t. user the beast slayer

northern countries are much quieter.

I remember seeing a wolf when I was waiting for the school bus as a kid. It just stared at me from 50 meters away for a few seconds and then fucked off

Wolves are good boys, they dindu nuffin

>I bet they are going to have to do a lot of inbreeding
The Swedish government is importing male Arabian wolves, Canis lupus arabs, and African golden wolves to hybridize with Canis lupus albus and Canis lupus lupus, which are the two subspecies found in Scandinavia.
It's hoped this will create greater genetic diversity and "tolerance" amongst north Eurasian subspecies.

>lives in Canada, the country with the largest population of Gray Wolves
>Wolves are turkic, fucker.
Toronto everyone

we started getting wolves again a couple of years ago now there are somewhere between 5-10 wolves but only in Jutland

fuck them i will shoot them if they try to eat our sheep lmaooooooo

This. i believe even we got some wolves a few years back

*they* are not :^)

please let this be real

Judging by Nickelback, Celine Dion, Drake, and Justin Bieber

Those coyotes did us a favor

they're friendly enough, but if they sense that you're up to something bad then they will fuck you up no doubt