Are Argentinians just Italians roleplaying as Spaniards?

Argentina is 70% ethnic Italian, but they all speak Spanish. How did that happen?

Only 3% of Argentines speak Italian languages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3wFYIC5dks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres a better question:
canada is 90% chink yet they speak english (and french). How did that happen?

iberians can integrate their immigrants m8, we arent cucks

>what is assimilation
a huge chunk of america is overwhelmingly of german heritage. in the county where my mom lives, all of the roads have german names, some even end with the german 'Strasse' instead of street. and yet you only hear english and a lot of spanish. really makes you think..

They are bolivians claiming to be italians that speak spanish

Why don't Argentines eat eggs for breakfast?

Her face looks Italian/Spanish, while his is kind of Burglar

You're moors that speak spanish.

We're not fatasses who shart in marts

kek

a) that's not true
b) that's not funny
c) you're a faggot

kek

Most settler colonies were settled with people from the colonising country. Exceptions like Singapore and South Africa, you have a fuckton of linguistic diversity.

I'm no expert on Argentina, but it seems that the Southern Cone was settled by a bunch of Italians that adopted Spanish ways.

Are you saying they are self-reported whites?

>those pale bellies
B L A N C O
L
A
N
C
O

Argentina: the crucible of races.

Wow she got younger as well

Actually an important population of them have nig ancestors because after the males were killed in Argie wars criollo males took them as Novias. Heck, one of the ways they have to call they girlfriends is calling them Negras.

Those are her daughters. It's from some website about the black race.

4% of Argentinians have some African ancestry (mostly mixed).

Argentina es BLANCO

no

in 1860 Argentina had a small population, about 1.500.000 people, smaller than Chile, and was racially a typical Latin American country like Chile or Paraguay.

From that moment till the 1950s it received well over 6 million European immigrants, with about 2 thirds of those saying here definitely. The others were seasonal workers, or people who wanted to make some money here and return to their countries.

the biggest group among those who came were Italians, over half of the population has Italian ancestry, but in most it is diluted, as in, people with 8 Italian great grandparents are a minority among people with italian ancestry.
Most Argentines born from the 1970's on are mutts, before that time, people generally married in their communities and spoke their language, gallegos married gallegos, italians italians, germans germans etc.

Argentina isnt a white country because the colonial spanish-native mixed population didnt disappear, they even remained a majority in some provinces or married with the euros, and because we never stopped receiinb great number of immigrants from our neighbour countries, especially Bolivia and Paraguay.

The biggets news in Argentina right now is a Paraguayan doctor who killed a thief (the thief was a mestizo with Krebler as surname) probably from the north near Paraguay and Brazil since that is where you find many mestizos with ukrainian and german surnames.

That's not all that different from the rest of Latin America, or American "whites" for that matter.

>Actually an important population of them have nig ancestors

200k/40 million isn't an important population, try not to speak about things you have no clue, Manolo.

Please don't mention the doctor case.
It makes me anger

Remider that Tango was a black thing.

gracias por defendernos

Because we aren't not unhealthy cucks

Never read anything about niggers in tango related things

Niggers were never relevant here.

Now it's a withe thing.. your point?

the italians who immigrated only spoke their various dialects and not italian,so they just switched to spanish rather than imposing their language

te lo tuvimos que matar, chorro

>"I need not describe the various horrors of American and South American negroid origin. I would only ask hostesses to let one know what houses to avoid by indicating in some way on their invitation cards whether the 'turkey-trot,' the 'Boston' (the beginner of the evil), and the 'tango' will be permitted." [quoted in "Current Opinion," October 1913, as from a letter to the London Times]

Before argentina reduced their numbers they were relevant.

Heavily mixed with their moorish Italian/Spainiard genes

>London Times
there's the mistake

>american and south american negroids
Reminder that we didn't import niggers from africa because we had the abos to be slaves. Also, the text doesn't specify wich south american countries, but even if we had some blackies they were never relevant, always a minority

Accurate

durka durka

Tango was invented in the slums of Buenos Aires among the blacks there. The key to Tango is that the crotch of both partners should seldom be far enough apart for sunlight to pass through.

Tango has african origins, deal with it.

Yes you had black slaves.
Argentina eventually got rid of the black population by sending them to wars or letting them die. The argie way.

The Argentine national dance. It was invented by horny blacks in the boondocks of Buenos Aires.

>Tango has african origin
yeah, candombe, which is a national dance in URUGUAY
so yeah, without Uruguay there's no tango. suck it up argies

>El poeta Eduardo Giorlandini destaca sus raíces afrorioplatenses, con la cultura gauchesca, hispana, africana, italiana y la enorme diversidad étnica de la gran ola inmigratoria llegada principalmente de Europa.[3]
(Can't post the english version, I'm on the phone)
It was a mix of a bunch of cultures, it's not an "afro thing"

>Argentina eventually got rid of the black population by sending them to wars or letting them die

I love my country

And don't you dare you ask about their national drink.

So the Congolumbian memes are true?

what memes?

Did you know 60+ year old Finns and Finnish Gypsies love tango?

I would never, NEVER mix my pure Germanic Anglo-Saxon genes with a disgusting Italian or Spanish woman

No matter the origin of our things, we got heavily bleached since then.

Finns are bro tier

Thats called being a boo

You're celtic, Gordon, don't try to fool us.

>celtic
only if he's a cornish or irish
with that shit flag they have you never know who you posting with

Most of the english have more celtic blood than they will admit

thank god, keep your subhumanity for you and your cuck race

most Italians have more arab blood than they will admit

I'm ok with it

>brit
>calls others disgusting

brits are basically french rapebabies

>those stretch marks

No one wants to actually breed with ugly inbreed brits so dont worry f am

>when you go to Italy and all these brown women are trying to get with you because you are actually white and not some pseudo-arabian who eats pasta

Why are you so upset

This. It's truly a curse.

very true my good man, brown women love anglos

what do you eat instead?

When I went to the UK the family who hosted me used the shower to keep there flower vases,they told me i couldn't have a shower because it was for the flowers,you lack basic personal hygiene,inbreed subhuman

>Argentina 70% italian
>not black

wew lad, nice proxy Argentina.

Actually, if this is true it would be a major exception for Spanish colonies. It used to be that only residents of Castile could settle in the New World. This prevented Basques, Catalans, Aragonese, etc from reaping the benefits of the empire, while their continental livelihoods continued to be taxed into oblivion.

On the other hand the reason Italians settle in other countries' colonies is that they lacked colonies of their own, except in rotten deserts no one else really wanted.

OHHHHH GABAGOOL STUGOTS

ah yes,the famous Anglo beauty

I thought that chink education was better 2bh

lol, what?

I don't understand cucknadian,sorry

>Ohhhhh gabagool stugots

What did he mean by this

I have no idea

italian men are so handsome... lol

The government in the 20s was especifically worried about non-integration, and immigrants just fucking off back to their countries, and the society fragmenting into "X country pride!", so they improved schools so that the immigrant's children would get better education than they could on their decaying euro countries, and also putting flags, argentinian founding fathers sculptures and images, and forcing them to learn spanish on every school.

This mostly meant that most of the old customs prevailed over the new million of stuff the immigrants brought, but there was some degree of influence, althought minimal. And then you have Sweden, banning their own flags on schools.

You Argies sure are sensitive about this, aren't you?

british men are so handsome...lol

dude that guys is black as shit he looks like a hindu

youtube.com/watch?v=e3wFYIC5dks

Das rite, Zhang

WE WUZ ANGLOZ N SHIEEET WE WUZ DA EMPIRE

are german americans just roleplaying as british?

Kek

>An estimated 56% of the population is mestizo, and a further 5% to as high as 10% of Argentines are of Arab (including mixed heritage; in Argentina the Arab ethnicity is considered among the White people, just like in the US Census) or Asian heritage.

wew lad

would it really matter?

when was the last time you had a shower? Last year? Going out with the rain doesn't count

>you lack basic personal hygiene
I heard that too from some people I know that have visited uk or are from an island with lots of brit tourists.
Why though?Why are they so dirty?

>over 60% chance of being not white

Easy there Indio

>when your empire was much bigger and more influential than the roman empire

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT, WE WUZ ARABS TOO

That guy looks like a filthy mestizo to me.

it matters as much as op's point

>Argentina the Arab ethnicity is considered among the White people
What? Now that's bullshit

>Says the hairy sweaty brown manlet with pizza sauce stains

Says the hairy sweaty turk manlet with yogurt in his chest hair

I'm probably whiter than you, Ling

then no, it doesn't matter at all

@64314765
butthurt chicano, don't worth a (you)

Why are Anglos such gay subhumans? I'm going to sleep I can't waste time with these ''people''

lmao, just checked the source for that, it's bullshit

OOOOOOH AAAY

>when your italian mama turns the internet off at 11pm