>4GB ram
>FUCKING NFC

WHY CAN'T THOSE FUCKING CHINKS EVEN MAKE ONE GOOD PHONE??!!?? REEE

fucking xiaomi dont have nfc and fucking asus only has 720p displays

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/htc_u11 -8908.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gsmarena.com/htc_u11 -8908.php

700€ fucking euros??!?! I found a Lelnovo P2 though that would match the specs i want but everyone complains about the software

I just miss when sd card headphone jack and removable battery were standard. Also 1080p panels are the sweetspot

so? find a custom rom

Mi 7 will have nfc

Elephone S8 would be that but it has a bigger resolution.

Never understood why people jerk off to removable batteries. Non-removable batteries are still replaceable, and hotswapping is worse than power banks.

>tfw no good replacement for my Nexus 5
help

Because in the long term batteries are usually the first thing to degrade so being able to replace them is nice. The argument of most being replaceable anyway is shit because you have to ruin the seal on a lot of the parts whereas you can have both a removable battery and waterproofing (see Samsung active series). You gain almost nothing besides looks and ease of waterproofing from an integrated battery.

Just get a Pixel/XL
I wan a regular Pixel but they're literally never in stock on Google Fi and fuck the iPixel 2

p2 has 2 major problems:
-static noise on audio jack (listening to anything with volume set to less than 40% is unbearable, even on 50 ohm headphones)
-in 90% of p2 i had my hands on, the screen was springing on the middle (there is a 0.1mm gap between screen and the rest of the phone, so it just springs when presses - search the internet, there are a few forum threads about this issue) i had to replace mine several times before i got one with screen glued properly

additionally, it takes 14 days to unlock the bootloader, and the unlocking servers are down most of the time

DONT BUY ANY LELNOVO SMARTHPONE EVER

sorry for my nignog english, im in the middle of waking up rn, you should be able to extract some useful info from my post
-sent from my P2 via Clover

I would rather kill myself than buying a pixel. Stock android is literally shit

jfc, just get a damn Huawei and be done with it, it's easier to unlock the bootloader than ever.

Oneplus 5 has everything but the battery and 8 instead of 4gb ram

Meizu M6 note has all of those except the NFC.

For me, nfc is more important that 4Ah Battery, pic related my oneplus 5

here,
P2 lasts solid 10 hours on-screen during 7 days of use (on custom LOS based rom, auto brightness and LTE/WiFi always on), which is pretty damn cool

also, i forgot to mention that while FP scanner gestures instead of 3 separate physical buttons is suprisingly comfy to use, you need to a) have added at least one fingerprint to the device, b) have custom rom with support for it

>4GB ram
I will now publicly pleasure myself to the fact that I have bought 32 GiB or RAM and told everyone to get more RAM.

And it was cheap.
>4 GiB is enought for everyone why are oyu buying more RAM
It feels so good to be me!

You did not listen now live in the hell you created for yourself!

Oneplus 3/3T/5/5T

Imagine being this retarded and illiterate.

That's literally the Blackberry Motion which i'm actually using myself, great phone by the way. Water / dustproof too.

What do you like? LineageOS?

MIUI

Not to mention there's no way those phones are secure in any way. There's no way to prove they are, which is why iphones are probably the safest option for keeping your data safe from chinese data miners.

Apple probably uses your data too

I rather send my data to china than the US

Just get a moto Z play. It's close enough. I've had 6 android phones and although it's a little lower spec than some of my older ones, the battery and mods more than make up for it. 2 days of battery with heavy web use is perfect.

tfw in the USA and feel the same.

>not installing firewall

Haha that's some 2015 specs

>5.5"
Are you a fucking 16yo girl? The fuck do you need such a screen size for? Reading Instagram comments?

Well yeah, the phone is from 2016. But it's cheap, basically AOSP, and it's getting android O. I don't play any of those shitty phone games but they work great along with PPSSPP. Is there another phone that isn't chinkshit with better battery and support?

I dont care about your shitty games. I just want a phone with a big battery and lots of ram so I can follow my friends on social media and not have to charge my phone when partying

I literally posted that I don't care about shitty games either, and all I use my phone for is Sup Forums and lurking social media. The phone has a 3510mah battery, a 1080p AMOLED screen, 3GB RAM, bone stock Rom, and a snapdragon 625, a.k.a. recipe for the best battery life. I charge my Z play every other day

A Xiaomi for 100 bucks has better specs...

Xiaomi falls under chinkshit. Also, I'm in the U.S. and need LTE

LTE phone with 10k battery when?

>tfw still have 480p and 1gb ram phone
sucks being a poorfig

Get a Moto mod a you'll have 6000mah battery life

There's a nice rugged outdoors-y phone with a 10k but it doesn't support my network in USA

Wtf is OPs image?

mods don't work with lineageos

this desu

Oneplus one pretty much has all of these
3gb ram close enough
5 inch screen close enougb
NFC
1080p

>Pajeet
I bought one more than a year ago and it doesn't have any of these problem. Though I read that the 3rd world countries P2 was produced at another facility and seem to be different. I'm running it with the latest AICP and it works like a charm with custom kernel. I get easily 12h+ screen on time with lionfish CPU governor.

I doubt it has LTE and other USA shit

Try adding removable battery to the list.

Literally impossible to find, and I don’t even care what size it is.

Why are they so hard to find? Why don't companies just put the battery towards the back of the case? Having to remove both sides of the phone or completely disassemble it to change out the battery is weird.

Removable battery is a meme. It takes literally 2 minutes to remove the non-removable battery on my Xiaomi Redmeme Note 3

tell me your budget and wether you are cool with a used phone

and your pririties like camera, speed and stuff like water resistance
and region because of the network frequencies

your life is a meme to me