BEST LINUX IMAGE VIEWER FOR FAPPING

subject says it all, ristretto is nice but there must be something much better I don't know of

what do you faggots use?

who is this heavenly blessed beauty

Honeyview in wine

Mirage

Gwenview is the only option

geeqie

Nomacs

OR nomacs

forget the rest

feh

sxiv

pix

xdd

GNOME Image Viewer

Who is this erection confection?

/thread

irfanview in wine

>2018
>fapping to images

display-im6

Presentation mode of showfoto

hydrus, 'cause you got a few million images to fap to

sxiv/feh, 'cause it just works from a console

>not fapping solely to erotic story so as to not desensitize yourself

feh or ranger file previews

Your DE's built in, or pqiv.

this

disgusting saggy tits

There are some photosets in my fap folder that I downloaded aeons ago. They're not going anywhere.

Meanwile terabytes of videos were downloaded only to be mercilessly deleted right after I emptied my sack.

MPV

>fapping to pictures
anyway, always feh

nothing wrong with fapping to pictures, some people aren't desensitized freakshows like yourselves.

>who is this heavenly blessed beauty

This is a tech board user. Do you know what Google is?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Yeah, I don't usually trust Google to give me good results.

/thread

I use Viewnior

Any image viewer which puts all pictures into a continuous vertical film reel (vertical infinite scrolling i mean or whatever you call it these days)?

I suggested the Honeyview devs to implement the feature in the future but i don't think it will happen.

It works pretty well for Instagram "models"

>mfw image trainers can't tell the difference between an A cup, flat assed asian woman and a twink male.
Most humans can't either when they're proned like your example.

I use xnview mp on both windows and linux. I used acdsee for well over a decade before that and it's the closest replacement I could find. It has a nice file manager and extra features like batch conversions/renaming and finding duplicate files and similar images. Everytime someone recommends someone else I always find it too limited. I only have irfanview on the side for its superior batch editing capabilities.

I've been pretty impressed with Nomacs. Sleek look, decent options, plays gifs, configurable shortcuts, and it has a shortcut to skip forward or backward by 10. I can set it to show fullscreen always scaled, and it can show quick resized first while it does the high quality resize if that would take time. It also caches the next few images so clicking through a remote folder over wifi is actually really quick.

Linux is just a kernel.