t. Abu'l-Fath Jalal ud-din Muhammad Akbar

>t. manuel de la pinata

It's funny coz arabs are literally classed as white in the US census

>non iberian hispanics
>white

dumb sharter

t. Nigel Butterworth

its funny because the white race will live on longer in the USA

hence why the op says NON hispanic whites, but i would not expect you to read because you are a stupid third world mexican.

OP picture says non Hispanic whites you dumb taco nigger

t. Feliks Kowalczyk

average eastern euro has blue eyes and light skin, can you say same about mexicans or sand niggers?

Amerindians may be lighter in skin colour than (sand)niggers, but are they behaviourally and culturally closer to Euros? I doubt it

The white race will eventually cease to exist

Feels bad, man

Well, within living memory Eurpeons literally were bombing each other and shoving each other in mass graves so, yeah, I'd say they're basically Amerindians.

Maybe it'll lead to a cycle: Civilisation eventually completely collapses and we're back to pre-stone age. Then natural selection will kick back in an new whites will develop in cool climates in about 40-80k years
>t. chicano
Even things like WW2 were executed in a more or less organised manner, no impulse-driven, bloody beheadings with machetes

see dumb sharter and dumb snownigger

>Even things like WW2 were executed in a more or less organised manner, no impulse-driven, bloody beheadings with machetes
Remind me again what part of the Russian Army raping German women is organized to you? Are you retarded or something or did you just never read any books about WWII and just watched dumb movies. Did you even go to school? Do you even have an IQ above 90?

Bit racist lad

wait a second, that is a trick, there are far more nonwhite people in the USA with higher birthrates than in europe

I see what you did there, but any Spanish person will still be genetically closer to us than to someone 90% Spanish 10% Amerindian (because Europe is a very tight genetic cluster itself maybe minus Finland, so any foreign admixture drifts someone far away very quickly), so if a non-Iberian European isn't white, then 99% of Mexico isn't either
The way of execution is still very different (oh and BTW Russians are part-Mongoloid so they share some traits with your race maybe), especially if you consider constant circumstances. Just compare peace time murder rates of Central America with those of Europe, they're 100x as high, and even in 1900, heck never in history were they as high here ever as in Mestizos/Amerindians. You people are just genetically more inclined to be impulsive/aggressive

>mexishit losing his head over trivial shit
How stereotypical

Uh that doesn't bode well for us either you know.

nope, it'll never die as long as mormons are still around and kicking.

god bless em.

We know

>The way of execution is still very different (oh and BTW Russians are part-Mongoloid so they share some traits with your race maybe), especially if you consider constant circumstances. Just compare peace time murder rates of Central America with those of Europe, they're 100x as high, and even in 1900, heck never in history were they as high here ever as in Mestizos/Amerindians. You people are just genetically more inclined to be impulsive/aggressive

Said the savage from the country that started and lost two (2) of the biggest wars in the last century due to impulsivity.

Nah, still in an organised manner on individual level. You could walk the streets here safely in 1944 without someone waiting behind the bush trying to rob you, heck it was probably even safer than today with all those violent sandniggers around

Reported to the police for Nazi sympathizing. Enjoy prison ;^)

>due to impulsivity.
The first one was entirely down to geopolitics, the second was a direct result of the first.

don't lose your shit over it lad

Actually, feels good.

I'm not even denying there's some very impulsive people among us too (Hitler definitely was one of them), but it's the averages (or Gauss curves) that count for me. It just so happens the average European is far less impulsive than the average Amerindian, let alone frican. For East Asians, I think they're on a similar level as us in that measure, I'd personally feel safer in a very poor rural Chinese village than an African or South American large city or small village

Burgers are so desperate to look white lately.

Come to the southern cone if you want to participate in the future of the white race.

>

>rio
Not southern.

Well, despite being a villager, I came across quite a few hues (IIRC all from south), as a distant cousin of mine (from same village) studied there and many came here when she married 2 months ago. One guy, in anthroautism terms, was a straight-up Borreby type and even slightly towered over me despite me being 1.90m, for him I doubt any indio or nignog stuff going on. But most of the others were clearly mixed, one guy was mainly Amerindian even, 1.65m with reddish skin, flat black hair and squinted eyes
So I always find it funny when you claim you "exterminated all the indios" when they still clearly live

Up north you have more african and native ancestry but in the south natives aren't common at all, there are plenty of african mulatos but they are still the minority.

I hate breaching privacy so I censored it a little, but pic related guy is from Southern BR too (IIRC they're all from Porto Alegre area), and clearly mostly native

I'm not from Porto Alegre but Wikipedia says 82% white, 8% mixed (which includes mixes with amerindians), 8% black and less than 2% asian.

Bullshit

1. mena people are considered white in the US.
2. Not all European countries have statistics by race (France doesn't)

>France doesn't
They have indirect ones though, like prevalence of sickle cell disease in newborns...

...which more interestingly doesn't even include the Maghreb, where it is not that common, so the numbers in previous pic must refer to sub-Saharans only

>le ideal 1950 family

literally a red pill/reddit meme

kill yourselves

Actually, as China colonizes and interbreeds with the Africans their brood will balance out and become white. In about a hundred years or so, as America becomes Mexico and Europe becomes Iraq, Africa will be populated almost entirely by this new master race of super intelligent and uber athletic white master race.

Africa will become the white man's homeland.

I don't know if you can't speak French or if you're a troll.

I've had it for 6 years in school
So to me, "nouveau-nés à risque" pretty much directly translates to "newborns with risk", i.e. any newborn that shows African facial features, has a (part-)black parent etc, or why else should it be put on the risk list? Also remember the one drop rule, even a 1/64 nigger is still a nigger

italy will be the true last bastion of white hope, once again, Rome against barbarians

Do americans really believe this?

Come on, accept your Mediterranean identity and let's play scopa.

Aren't you flooded by boat """people""" right now?
Yeah you send some of them towards us and England, but you sure enough keep quite a "few" yourselves

I'm a German that moved to the US at a young age. Yes, most Americans imagine slavs to look like gypsies. Most Americans are too autistic to realize that plenty of Hispanics are just as white as Europeans. Yes, that goes for Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Columbia.

>I'm a German
Du bist ein Indianer, sonst nix - Ein-Tropfen-Regel

Come on most Americans don't even realise there's non black people in africa

The red army was walking for years, all through destroyed lands, many of them their own, then they came to Berlin and all of the citizens lived nicely like no war was going on. It is to expected for them to have inferior complex and take it out like this

>60% vs 90+% white

Makes ya think

>there's non black people in africa
Other then recent immigrants, are there? I mean you guys are about 20-25% black too genetically, and from a European POV it really shows

This is why I said non black people.

Pic is a high school here in Tunis, make your own opinion.

>German science

Wow

We're all quite fucked, no need to reach yeah Manuel

>All those fat ugly girls

They look like brazilians

Well at that mixture (20-25%), in some it shows, in others not so much
I'd say the average North African looks like Mariah Carey, who is also about a quarter black (when I was younger I didn't know she had any black)

It's mostly because of half white half Mexicans who look Italian

We'll introduce a plague before we go out

>I'd say the average North African looks like Mariah Carey
She doesn't look like the average north african at all

He meant the hair This type of hair means you're part nigger

Arabs in America are largely white, they're Lebanese and Syrian

She doesn't look NA at all.

Or Jewish?

You're saying that America is actually only 40% white right now because """whites""" ticked the white box?

Well da real muhafugin hebrewz wuz black so yeah nigga fo' so'

Right but most American Arabs are literally white because they're from the Levant and not Maghreb or the Gulf or Iraq

Pic related, all Egyptian except for the Indian girl in red dress

Egyptians are the niggest of nigs in mena m8 don't kid yourself

True haha this is literally why the we wuz kings meme exists

Ich war in die Schweiz geboren. Mein fater komm't aus Heidelberg. Meine Mutter kommt aus Deuseldorf. Hier ist mein Onkel
markuselsaesser.com/en/youtube
Call me an Indian again and I will fly over there and beat your negro ass so hard that you'll herniate out of you Anus.

White American here, that looks a hell of a lot whiter than the high school I went to, but I went to high school in the ghetto.

>Arabs
>are
>white
>Americans
Oh God I love you Americans so much.

Only in the South -- Aswan, etc

You'll see Paki-looking Arabs everywhere but Egyptians are a Med looking people generally.

Look at my aunt and my cousin, Egyptian and Egyptian-Anglo

Would you blink if I told you she was Italian or even Eastern European?

rekt

>any of those people
>white
I didn't know blindness was so common in USA

Is she a Copt?

Arabs that look white usually have a great dose of southern european blood in them.
Most arabs look like pic related

Prove me wrong. Levantine Arabs are around half white, especially because most of them just look dark due to getting a lot of sun.

Just because someone isn't brown as shit doesn't make them white.

This brings up the billion dollar question of the thread. "What makes someone white?" Is it cultural? Genetic? Aesthetic? or attitude?

That's not white friend. He would be hispanic here for sure.

White = Germanic

Is it so hard to understand FFS?

Please keep in mind that there are many ethnics in the Eastern Levantine. There is for example a bigger group of Muslim Russians that immigrated to Syria, Lebanon about 150 years ago. They are basically the Jews of the Arab world: they are more wealthy, better educated, ... Because America regulates it's immigration very well you would quite likely came in contact with "Russian" Arabs.

Cousin no but aunt definitely, don't trust pictures on the internet amigo if you actually went to Egypt you'd know just how wrong you are
And don't tell me you've been to Egypt because if you did you wouldn't be here claiming they're white

No, raised Sunni

Copts are some of the darkest Arabs because they mostly live in the South of Egypt

Btw they stick to themselves and still are a homogeneous group

Well to even have a chance you need to be European or descended from europeans.

Just stop, there's no point discussing whiteness on int, you know how it goes.

I have family in Damiata who look just like that dude

They are whitened up by a significant number of Orthodox Christians immigrants from ex-Soviet Union

>That's not white friend.

that's the point