The best browser I've ever seen. Runs with low ram consumption, has that old classic Firefox feel...

The best browser I've ever seen. Runs with low ram consumption, has that old classic Firefox feel. I don't see a difference in loading times. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a big selection of add-ons. However, it has everything that I will need. What do you guys think? Is there a better one out there?

>Is there a better one out there?

Yeah.

Have you not seen the Chart?

No. What is
>the chart?

IceCat

I don't have it, I'm sure someone will post it, but PaleMoon is honestly not worth the inadequacy. Stock Firefox in Private Mode is a better experience with way more capacity for addon and modification. The only excuse to not use Firefox is >muh SJWs

>webm

>doesn't work with netflix

sorry poorfags, I spend money.

Alternatively , see;

>le meme format

>consumes tv and movies

it
>just werkz

What filepicker does it use on Linux? Does it use the retarded GTK one like Firefox?

How about this one? Which filepicker does it use?

Mac user here. I like Safari too, but WebM isn't natively supported and I don't know of any 3rd party options. That is the only reason I use FireFox instead.

>Be me
>Use Safari
>Want to watch purchased movie on YouTube
>Video doesn't play, but it plays on my iPhone
>Other YouTube videos play fine, just purchased ones
>Firefox works fine, all YouTube videos work, including WebM.

I would try Opera, but they include Facebook Messenger and some other unwanted application. No thanks. Opera Neon looks like someone on drugs made the browser
>no tabs
>less screen real-estate
>Brave browser meme
No thanks.
>Chrome and Chromium eat too much ram
>Palemoon is a Sup Forums meme.

I would switch back to Safari if I could have WebM support.

>Le epic super outcast

It has a shitty UI. Firefox 57 looks godlike once you remove the blank spaces. Pale Moon seems to waste too much space out of the box.
Remove the bookmarks bar. There's a much better way of accessing it.
Remove the status bar on the bottom and replace it with status popup notifications as Firefox did.
Remove the title bar, it's pointless. Then move the Pale Moon menu next to the download button, or on the opposite side.

"Runs on low specs" is a worthless argument if the browser doesn't look good on lower resolutions. The UI should get out of the way of the content you're trying to see. A bunch of you idiots don't realize that the new Firefox UI is actually good.

>pays for movies and shows
So you're retarded?

>doesn't pay for movies and shows
So you're a thief?

The worst part about web browsing in 2017 is cheap and slow webhosting pushing poorly written scripts. The web browser is not the bottleneck.

Brave is my favorite browser right now but pale moon was it for a long time. Firefox is back though with the startup speed. Pale moon is great though

>sharing is stealing
If I borrow a movie from a friend I'm not stealing.

>What are you, retarded?
Hes not retarded for doing the right and legal thing

I've customized mine to look somewhat modern.

>goes out and does shit with their time other than sit inside watching tv shows
>outcast

Did your friend give you permission

the ui is disgusting by default in the new firefox but the worst issue was the performance. it was so slow that rendering the default start page took minutes and it used to be instant in the old version.

>Bart: Uh, say, are you guys crooks?
>Tony: Bart, um, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
>Bart: No.
>Tony: Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them?
>Bart: Uh uh.
>Tony: And, what if your family don't like bread? They like... cigarettes?
>Bart: I guess that's okay.
>Tony: Now, what if instead of giving them away, you sold them at a price that was practically giving them away. Would that be a crime, Bart?
>Bart: Hell, no!

Thats not the case for me at all. Quantum has been faster on all of the devices I've used.

OP here. Firefox Quantum was ok in terms of performance. But it ate up my ram like a fucking slob. 700-800mb on fucking YouTube. This browser hasn't even gone past 400mb when pushed. If Pale Moon doesn't work for me, I'll switch to chrome.

no. i dont watch movies at all. idk why but its just not my thing to sit in front of a screen and watch people doing things.

Why is Sup Forums arguing about something else on a browser thread? Why not just make a new thread about piracy? We are supposed to be arguing about browsers not piracy. I guess I could get Sup Forums to argue about something else, while we are at it.

i need to try it on more devices but this was on an intel atom netbook running win7 that i dont normally use. palemoon works fine on it tho so it must be something in firefox.

There are things you can do to help lower RAM usage. Using disk cache instead of memory. Or disabling cache altogether. Lowering process count or disabling e10s. By doing this you may take a hit in performance though.

Try ungoogle chromium or irdium browser instead. Does every chrome does without the telemetry.

He voluntarily shared it

>developed by a furry
>not free (libre)
DROPPED

>i must rely on some other retards picture because i cant make my own decisions
kill yourself

pale moon is great
except when random sites (especially anything on wordpress.com) just refuse to load

so waterfox then

>I spend money on shit

>i watch tv in a browser
>i watch bitstarved shit shows and movies you find in the 3 for a dollar box

because it's a mind-numbing platform
you're just watching messed up whores make facial expressions and do things unrealistically for 2 hours
and then most of the history is reframed and fucked with
television and movies are intellect cancer

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but is it possible to still use my old firefox css with the new stylish on quantum? So far I haven't had any luck and enabling my styles has no effect on the look of firefox.

I've started using basilisk. Made by the same people as Palemoon. I was just sick and tired of Google making me solve 96 captchas with Palemoon.

Basilisk doesn't make me do that shit and there's more add-ons than Palemoon.

Give it a try OP.

Why basilisk and not waterfox? Both have XUL addons support and waterfox isn't a test field like basilisk

I'd use it but it fuck up some pages too much.

Well waterfox started getting really taking a shit on the ram usage.

I'm not opposed to waterfox by any means it's probably my main go to just for random browsing. I've got a lot of browsers installed personally and I use most of them.

I know if I'm going for entertainment my waterfox tabs are there, chrome is for work related stuff, etc...

I just started trying out basilisk a week or so ago as recommended by an user here, I really like it so far.

yes, it's called qupzilla

Hey Ollsi

It's called Falkon now.

>30fps browser
ew

>gui
>it's literally just ie7
>it's literally just edge

>go to discourse mozilla
>see this
what do

the web is unusable without umatrix style content filtering

> inadequacy
wut

Absolute garbage. Doesn't even tell you which tabs are emitting sound. HTML5 videos constantly shit the bed for no reason.

Unusable pleb-trash pre-soy bufoonery.

Just use the VLC plug-in.

It took me a bit to configure it the way I wanted but once it was done the benefits where obvious. Still thou I went back to Firefox because there where just a few things that pale moon never did render right.

lots of mozilla shills here

pale moon w/ chrome skin. so good

>The only excuse to not use Firefox is >muh RAM

There

What kind of bullshit is this

should I use lynx or w3m?

Just tell me one thing

Is there sync in pale moon

Sorosfox shills should be gassed.

>100% cpu usage on [insert 2018 website here] and ha ngs eventually because lol single process
yea, no

>browsing current year websites

> using your web browser to browse the web

I use Pale Moon, and it's fucking great. The only problem is that I can't find the old rikaichan or equivalent for it anymore, which is why I'm considering swapping to Firefox. I tried it in a VM and the only thing holding me back is the ton of about:config tweaks one needs go through.
Aye, there is.
I haven't experienced anything like that, do you have an example?

>doesn’t see a difference in loading times
Load any site side by side with pale meme in another browser and I garentee you’ll notice a difference

What will you sync PaleMoon with when it's unavailable on android?