Did you guys ever hear of a site called

did you guys ever hear of a site called
new-egg.
you can get computer stuff there. just wanted to let you guys know.

New egg shill

no I havent because I live in europe, your move amerifat

aw cool, thanks bro

Actually no you can't because every fucking GPU is sold out and overpriced at the moment.

where do you get your stuff at then?
target ?

We grow tech on trees in Europe. We don't have target here.

Thanks for the heads up. Although this "Kneughw- eeughhu" you speak of sounds oddly familiar. I may recall hearing of it at some point.

Same with about every memory kit. Even DDR3 is expensive as fuck.

lewd

Have you ever heard of a site called Google? You can search for stuff there. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Microcenter
Right down the road

I buy most of my non-csg stuff from newegg because amazon in canada has fuck all and the stuff that is there is all overpriced because it is sold by third parties trying to more or less scam people.

what happen to old egg

>64317700

Newegg is a decent database but you can find better deals elsewhere.

you mean the literal gooks that:
>regularly partake in false advertisment
>regularly lie about regular price on items
>sell defective /csg/ shit as if it was a real product, all of which is imported from their homeland
>regularly tweak their return policy
>have customer support reps that make promises that they will not uphold after an item ships
>sell used shit as "new"
>open new graphics cards and run them like an irish slave to cryptomine and then repackage them after they put many hours on them and then turn around and sell them as new to other dipshits
>if you return a motherboard they will jab the socket with a screw driver and claim bent pins and refuse a refund

DECEARING EGGU

>All those negatives about new, and they're all true
Sad thing is they still have treated me better than any other retailer.
Amazon went downhill, and hired nothing, but American hating customer support techs from Jihad nations.
Microcenter is only worth it if you live next to one. Their online presence is shit.
Tiger is done, and was pretty shady when they were in business
Fry's is overpriced.
WalMart only has shit tier products, and links from other retailers which add to the price.
BestBuy is shit.
OutletPC has a small selection, and it's overpriced.
And etc.
It's actually pretty impressive how newegg is pretty shit, but still better than most other options.

>grow tech on trees
>constantly bitch about tech prices
Nice try eurocuck.

They also accept bitcoin as payment.

Does that make them a good guy or a bad guy?

Inet

Woah that's cool! Thanks user

can i get a 1060 under 600 there?

Who is this semen demon?

alternatives?

>not making your own
gtfo Sup Forums technophobe

There are no alternatives.
just find some shit on pc part picker and look at their retailers. that bh video place has been catching my eye.
I am usually forced to default to gookegg or amazon. amazon would be a decent choice if they found out a way to get around the whole sales tax thing.

Wtf is that

Obviously Clara From Target

Well we don't have as many tech trees as we do tech people.

old meme

WHOM'ST'S THIS

newegg shill reactivating HANK

Deforestation has fucked us over big time.

No, it's Ciara from Target.

i don't think Sup Forumsentoomen will continue using it after your public shill.
enjoy your ban