Looking to purchase a new case for my build

Looking to purchase a new case for my build.

Give me your best cases.

No meme RGB or trashy thermaltake

Other urls found in this thread:

sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

APS server case, with a drawer in it

sfflab.com/products/ncase_m1

Ok.

Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass Black and white. Not too flashy, clean design

I do like the minimalist design for sure,

Anything SilverStone

If you want something more compact yet has a lot of features, I recommend the Deepcool Tesseract. I had enough money to buy whatever case I wanted to, and I picked it for the smaller size. If you want mATX, check out Cougar MG110.

Corsair 400C is cute.

bought a core 500 this summer
a full sized tower just seemed like a wast of space
and lets be honest, putting in a 2nd pcie card would just eat up lanes from your GPU anyway, so why bother?

If you don't have autism just get the Rosewill fbm-01. Cheap, holds components, has power button, two usb ports. All any rational person would need.

Anything Fractal Design. My next case will probably be a Meshify C

I saw this case in Harvey Norman the other day in person, and holy fucking moly was it hideous trash.
Also, I have Be quiet! Silent Base 800 w/ Window, I think it's aesthetic af

My friend has this case, I love that it has a fan control button.

Also forgot pic my bad

gross

personally use this case rn with my pentium g4560

love it

trash

>black cases
what is this 2005?
the future is glacial white

OP here.

I thought so.

Most shit at CES in 2017 was just aesthetic

>dirt/dust magnets as well as fingerprint magnet
>will wear way more visibly than a black case
That is why I'll never go white. It can have patches of white (black/white is best aesthetic) but it can't be totally white. That's just asking for a shit tower in a couple years

Captcha: road close

I do not have ODC but i feel as if it could manifest if i had something this white.

i have a white one of these. but i didnt get the glass side mines a cheap plastic window :( still looks cool tho with the lights

Be Quiet is top tier stuff. Really impressed with their build quality and the feel of the materials they use.

german precision

im getting one of these soon, but the grey one and without a stupid window, windows are pointless and annoying as fuck

window and lights look better

Go tiny or go home, there's no need for a full/mid tower these days

gaymen cards and coolers are huge

wat. good motherboards dont fit in tiny

Only case that has OEM vibe to it for not too much money.

What's your requirement for a good motherboard?

to 12 year olds and autismos, yeah.

so how come so many cases nowadays don't have front hole grills anymore? I've been looking around and a lot of what I see is cases like pic related, so doesn't this mean that the intake fans are taking air only from the those side parts of the front panel? doesn't that mean less airflow does this affect intake? help a brainlet out

Yes, that type of intake restricts airflow to some extent. If the vents are large enough and there's enough space between the fan and the front panel, the impact will be minimized, but a lot of cases especially in the last year have made them far too restrictive. The Gamer's Nexus guy has been complaining about this for a while now in his videos.

Blocking fan noise for Fractals.

Unless you're running the fans at 100% it lets through plenty of air. And even then you can just open the door.

Also on Fractal Defines you can usually put an extra intake fan on the bottom of the case, which is filtered along with the PSU intake and not blocked by the HDD cages.

Thinking of getting an R6 for gaming/home server now that I'm over the ITX + NAS meme.

>not white/purple case
are your eyes ok? do you need a doctor?

purple will always be tacky

that's what I thought, I've got a corsair 300r and I'm generally happy with it but I'd like to get a case that has a lot of customization like the FD ones, I didn't know that you could just open the front panel door, maybe I might get the r5 and just uninstall the door all together

Well, what's your ideal case?

Also recommending Fractal Design. No meme designs and good functionality with lot of different expansion and build options. I got Define R5, very satisfied with it.

Which case has best airflow/cooling? I don't care about looks. OP is a fag

You might be interested in this case. If not, perhaps the Cooler Master 690 III.