Kosher Switch - Endorsed by leading Orthodox Rabbis!!!

this light switch that allows you to turn lights on and off during Shabbat
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=qVpCNKp9PD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikuach_nefesh
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBamQ2aONA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884
youtube.com/watch?v=00DPOBIK2No
youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/
youtube.com/watch?v=e0AZY7_b9UU
youtube.com/watch?v=QFVSQW_vCmg
youtube.com/watch?v=osocIWakOp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3d3Fmouh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Ramallah_lynching
youtube.com/watch?v=SDW4cWQHYms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kosher elevators are weird

jews are hilarious

Jews jewing their own God, incredible

"Oy vey, muh autistic rituals! How to get around the need for having a filthy shabbos goyim use electricity for me!?"

>implying this trickery will fool the lord

It's literally no different than turning a light switch on with a stick while closing your eyes.

Now we just need kosher elevator buttons.

I mean they! O

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8

They think pushing a button is work.
Then wonder why they are universally despised.

wait, so its a switch which enables a RNG to either turn on the light, or not, but to keep running the RNG until the light in in fact switched on?

i dont understand jews, they need the light off after the meal? can someone explain why they can't just turn the lights off?

So if Israel were to go to war with another country, would they immediately lose come Sunday?

Imagine being so stupid you can't make the difference between Saturday and Sunday.

"OOV VEY we can't carry our shekels on the sabbath! Somebody tie a piece of string between two posts!"

This autism is amusing until you realize that very same genetic mental illness has also concocted very strict rules governing the way in which it is acceptable to cheat the goyim and rape their children.

It's like muslims.

>the Sabbath is Judaism's day of rest and seventh day of the week
Sounds like Sunday to me.

hint: it's always acceptable

>the Jew wouldn't be a Jew if he didn't try to trick the goyim
Their 7th day takes place on the 6th day.

Jew here, what the fuck is this? thought it's a joke but some of these people are recognizable.

Sabbath is Saturday. Week starts on Sundays.

God sent me.

Jews are hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=qVpCNKp9PD0

>this is the kind of retards that make anti-Jew threads
Judaism 101 is that weeks used to start on Sundays before gay faggot Roman cucks reformed everything because they were triggered by anything Jewish. This is as basic as it gets. If you don't know that, you have zero right of criticizing anything. Now b2/pol/.

You're not so frum a jew.

Jews jewing their own god and their own people.
Do these "people" not have even an ounce of shame.

They're not allowed to "finish work" on Shabbat so they invent these ludicrous switches to get around their own God's instructions

Their justification for this is that God is omnipotent, so is aware of the loopholes they exploit and thinks it's stupid NOT to cheat him

This is ridiculous.
Not the switch, i mean religions..

Oven dodger detected.

Oh, ok. Didn't know that the Jewish week starts on Sunday.

Get triggered, you idiot. I'm genuinely curios about what a Jewish army would do on Sabbath. Stop seeing Sup Forums everywhere you look.

No. It's only the crazy orthodox Jews that care about that shit and everybody in Israel hates them anyway. Israel is a funny country by the way, like, half of the nation isn't even Jewish, they're just Russians and other people from Eastern Europe that migrated there to GTFO Soviet Union.

>say god didnt want you to flick of the switch and then trick your own imagination by creating this

Oy vey that's antisemetic. Now listen to a Je--I mean atheist lecture you about why Christians are idiots for believing that whales are fish.

>Get triggered, you idiot. I'm genuinely curios about what a Jewish army would do on Sabbath.
Hint: saving lives predominates on Sabbath.

> I'm genuinely curios about what a Jewish army would do on Sabbath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikuach_nefesh

Pikuach Nefesh describes the principle in Jewish law that the preservation of human life overrides virtually any other religious consideration. When the life of a specific person is in danger, almost any mitzvah lo ta'aseh (command to not do an action) of the Torah becomes inapplicable

Saturday and Sunday is considered the weekend in most places.
Weekend is the word week and end set together which means the end of the week.
It have been this way since the 1600's or something. Nobody wants to go back to when Muslims didn't work on Mondays, Jews didn't work on Saturdays, Christians didn't work on Sundays and Mexicans never worked.

>One Sabbath, Jesus was going through the grainfields, and as his disciples walked along, they began to pick some heads of grain. The Pharisees said to him, "Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?" He answered, "Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need? In the days of Abiathar the high priest, he entered the house of God and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions." Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath

Mark 2:23-28

>for believing that whales are fish
lol...what?

they have something called fucking pikachu?? wtf?

You need to prove you are jewish with a DNA test or ancestry papers to be eligible to emigrate to Israel. It's called "right of return". Israel is an ethnostate.

Israel is in the process of exterminating the arabs in Israel (the Palestinians, whom the jews say "don't exist" while simultaneously bulldozing their houses and raping their women).

Israel controls US foreign policy, and is the reason why American men and women come home in body bags from the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBamQ2aONA

How the hell does this switch even get around the whole issue of "not carrying the final touch of an object" thing? Their action of flicking the switch still results in the light going off, it's simply a randomised time to WHEN it goes off. It wouldn't go off without user interaction which surely contradicts the Sabbath

>Hint: saving lives predominates on Sabbath.
this includes killing arabs

Pi-ku-A-CH. Sounds very different.

Thanks. I'd expected some exception like this.

$100,000 a year to upkeep a piece of string tied around the district

>Israel is in the process of exterminating the arabs in Israel
Either go back to Sup Forums or get educated, Israel is filled with arabs and the population is only growing. Check your numbers.

Whales are mammals, goy. Fish have gills, whales breathe air.

Why is it named after a fucking pokemon??

you watch too much american TV if you think goys believe whales are fish

>You need to prove you are jewish with a DNA test or ancestry papers to be eligible to emigrate to Israel. It's called "right of return". Israel is an ethnostate.

People from Eastern Europe have been migrating to Israel since the 40s up until the 90s, they didn't do DNA tests back then. Now, it doesn't matter, most of the nation is already Slavic.

I wonder if it will break the idea if I prove that having any probability of light being switched on makes the switching action count as work.

I mean, you don't need to prove that, that's literally how it functions at all.

This shit is nuts.

>go back to Sup Forums
Not an argument.

>Israel is filled with arabs
Israel is an apartheid state in which arabs are second class citizens. Arab land is constantly expropriated by the jews is Israel. The arabs homes are bulldozed and jewish "settlements" and built. The jews that live on these "settlements" call themselves "pioneers".

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884

They are pioneers. Pioneers of doublespeak.

Killing Arabs saves lives, so yes.

>People from Eastern Europe have been migrating to Israel since the 40s up until the 90s
Ashkenazi jews.

>they didn't do DNA tests back then
Nope, but they do now. Back then they required papers proving jewish ancestry.

>Now, it doesn't matter, most of the nation is already Slavic.
Absolutely kosher lie. The "slavs" you are referring to are ashkenazi jews.

Israel is committing a genocide of the arabs in their land.

youtube.com/watch?v=00DPOBIK2No

What are you trying to say? There are many rabbis saying similiar things (one rabbi goes as far as shaming holocaust women for being naked as they were tortured, which is fucking absurd), doesn't mean the majority agrees with everything they say, especially when it's so extreme.

You're misguided, really. Come visit the place and see with your own eyes that most arabs are free to do whatever they want, most get benefits in academia and the like.

>Killing Arabs saves lives, so yes.
"Oy vey goyim please hate the muslims so you will fight our wars for us in the Middle East and not object to our genocide of the arabs!"

youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8

There is no genocide though, keep crying.

Check the numbers and tell me arabs are dying in masses, because they aren't. Their population is only growing. Fuck's sake, the most popular name in Israel is fucking Muhammad (feel free to check that, too).

As with all things religious it's best not to think too hard.

I've never seen a Jew in my life and I don't get the first thing in this whole sabbath business, why exactly cant they flick the light switch on Saturday?

>doesn't mean the majority agrees with everything they say, especially when it's so extreme.
This is what every jew says when their supremacist religion is exposed.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef buried in largest funeral in Israeli history:

timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/

>Come visit the place and see with your own eyes
Tourists are not allowed to visit the open air concentration camp that is the Gaza Strip.

kek

>This is what every jew says when their supremacist religion is exposed.
It is the truth, though.
Most people living in Israel aren't hassidi (extremely religious), and even those that are don't automatically hate everyone. Do you want me to go full retard and tell you all muslims are terrorists? because we both know it's not true but that's what you sound like when you bring those dumb arguments.

>There is no genocide though
Bulldozing people's homes, stealing their land, forcing people into smaller and smaller ghettoes, and burning the skin off of their women and children with white phosphorous munitions is genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0AZY7_b9UU

Israeli soldiers cutting down the olive trees of Palestinians before bulldozing their houses:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFVSQW_vCmg

Defend this.

yeah it casts lightning like the regular pikachu but doesn't work on sabbath

>stealing their land
They lost the war they started. They then REGAINED land (hitnatkut) and kept using it for terror. They've been crying since.

kek

>One is not allowed to work on Shabbat due to economic hardships, no matter how severe their circumstances are.
>about to starve to death
>allowed to work to save myself
alternatively
>don't feed kids the day before shabbat, empty the fridge, put all money into 6 month bonds
>allowed to work to save children from death via starvation

>Their population is only growing.
Despite Israel's best efforts.

Palestinians forbidden from traveling freely in the country, forced into ghettoes, homes and businesses bulldozed, full apartheid segregation:

youtube.com/watch?v=osocIWakOp4

haha its the twenty first century
fucking kikes, cant wait for the vermin to be exterminated

Why's he in a bag? Is the guy next to him his owner and has he tried to keep him in mint condition all these years?

>They lost the war they started.
The Zionist Rothschilds secured Palestine from Great Britain in exchange for bringing the USA into WW1. Palestine was not Great Britain's to give to the jews: The Balfour Declaration.

The only """claim""" jews have to the land of Palestine are some words on paper in their "holy books". This is called Zionism, the belief that the land of Palestine belongs to jews by divine right.

>They then REGAINED land (hitnatkut) and kept using it for terror
It's only called "terror" when people who are having their homes taken and their families murdered have the "gall" to fight back. The Palestinians are a powerless people with no military or economic power to speak of. Israel has immense wealth and military power, and uses it to oppress and terrorize the Palestinians.

jews call anyone who opposes them and resists their tyranny "terrorists".

If your children were being ground into the earth by bulldozers that came to destroy your house so a jew could "build a settlement", you might become a "terrorist" too:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3d3Fmouh4

>Come visit the place
you're not getting my organs that easily merchant

What are goyim for then? They are useless now.

>These are the people who rule the world
Jesus, no wonder it's in such a shit state

Why don't they just throw things at the switch until the light turns off? It's the same shit.

Why can't Jews turn the lights on on Saturdays?

Are Jews not allowed to turn their lights off on the Sabbath or something, what the fuck? This seems completely absurd. Maybe I just don't get it since I was raised Catholic, I don't fucking know.

Religion is so stupid

This is the last response I'm going to give you because this isn't the fucking place to discuss this shit, goddamn.

>Palestinians forbidden from traveling freely in the country
Because some of them want to fucking bomb, slice, shoot or run over civilians. Fucking amazing isn't it? somehow they gain more entrance than any Israeli jew gains to their zones. Gaza children go to trips in Jerusalem no problems, Israelies aren't allowed to walk into their zones, and if they do, even if it's accidently, they might get brutally killed/lynched.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Ramallah_lynching

But you don't care for that, do you? both sides are suffering, people need to realize that and get educated on what's really going on. Not all of them are innocent. Most of them aren't treated poorly. Most Israeli arabs have great living conditions and options, far better than most surrounding countries at the very least. There's no genocide (again, the numbers are growing despite what narrative you want to tell yourself), and there are terror attempts in Israel every single day, but no one gives a shit when people only care about one side of the argument.

>The Palestinians are a powerless people
Gotta love this shit. They love it too, their leaders only benefit from conflict, gotta love all those donations.

Nice, I'll cut them when I have chance.

kekd hard

t. fedora tipper

No it's a light where the power is always on as you are not allowed to turn the power on and off. As such you're not turning the light off but obscuring it and not affecting the power

>an active Jewish occupation and blatant expansionism paid by the Eternal Anglo
>"Waaahhh why are the Palestinian's fighting back waaah oy gevalt, remeber the sixteen trillion"

Better act smug now Jew, because your influence is fading fast. The mudslimes and Chinese have no sympathy for your tricks.

You haven't even read my post, enjoy greentexting stupid shit.

I don't care anymore.

I did read it. But I just happen to not believe Jewish propaganda.

>cant do work
>flipping a switch is work
This people are a circus

>Because some of them want to fucking bomb, slice, shoot or run over civilians. Fucking amazing isn't it
it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out why they might be motivated to do that.

>It's the 21st century, there's got to be a better way!
He needs to think a bit harder still.

You didn't if that's what you got from the text.

Oh well.

As I said, better be smug now Jew, because there is none of it in your future.

So a dimmer?

>gotta love all those donations
You mean like the 1 trillion dollars+ of "holocaust reparations" Israel has received over the years?

>some of them want to fucking bomb, slice, shoot or run over civilians
>Israelies ... might get brutally killed/lynched.
You mean the "pioneer settler" jews that live in the condos built on top of the bulldozed houses of the Palestinians? I wonder why those Palestinians might be angry and out for blood? Really makes the almonds percolate. Truly a mystery for the ages.

>Most Israeli arabs have great living conditions and options, far better than most surrounding countries at the very least.
Explain how being forbidden from traveling freely in the country, being bombed with white phosphorous, and having your house bulldozed is "great living conditions and options"?

Your pilpul sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDW4cWQHYms

looks like we found a muslim or antifa member here.

all in all, can't these old fucks just a simple magnetic switch?

holy fuck, you are right!

Man, the Bible is a real page-turner.

What is making this 'kosher' i.e. 'not work'? That it introduces an element of randomness?

Would then pull-starting a motor be OK since you're never sure on which pull it'll start?