How is the logitech g603 as a general wireless mouse for gaming/desktop use...

how is the logitech g603 as a general wireless mouse for gaming/desktop use? For reference what I'm using now is an m325 which I like because I have small hands plus the scroll wheel is good for scrolling web pages. I'm afraid the g603 might be too big. I like that you can save your settings on the g603 and use them on non windows machines without any software.

Literally every $10 mouse does the job well, even for gaming. People telling you otherwise are special sneauflakes who suck at their game and try to blame anything but themselves.

If you like that m325 then you should hold on to it as long as it works because no other mouse will be any "better" in tracking its movement with its standard off-the-shelve optical sensor.

Its pretty good. Better than my old deathadder

Literal retart.

>People telling you otherwise are special sneauflakes who suck at their game and try to blame anything but themselve

Maybe if you play clicker heroes

having a good mouse makes a huge difference compared to some office shit with smoothing/SRAV

I play arma 3 with pic related. Literally no problem. Nice placebo.

Nice bait there, too bad it's complete horseshit, though. Yeah you can play well with a low end mouse, but it's still a disadvantage, much like a 60Hz monitor is usable yet demonstratably worse than a 120Hz one.

I'd prefer G403 since it's lighter due to internal battery, but that's up to you really. I recommend visiting an actual store where you can try how the mice fit your hand, most mice are certainly larger than m325 but depending on your grip it might not be a big deal.

>Tries to defend a meme.
>Uses another meme as argument
>t. Meme Lord

Literally kill yourself newfag.

>newfag
Au contraire. It's the new gamer babies that insist hardware is better because the price and a random spec is higher.

If you're too cool for school (or a job) you could also buy a CRT for better latency and refresh rate, it's not about what's newest and coolest, responsiveness is everything in gayming.

The signal processing in your brain lag behind at 80ms or so. Your brain actually compensates for this in a way you don't even experience a 80ms response time. It's pretty trivial for your brain to compensate for another delay like 120ms or so after a bit of practice. Buying stuff that shaves a few ms of response time is a complete meme in a way that your brain does this for free. Of course you can experience difference in delays when they are a dozen of ms apart but your brain will compensate for both no problem.

You misunderstand how it works completely. It's definitely noticeable, you can get used to poor input latency but once you play with a decent setup, there's no going back without feeling like shit.

In addition, on-line reduced input lag is simply an advantage - reaction times are a bell curve with ~200ms being the median. If you reduce your input lag by 80ms input lag you'll simply out-react a significantly larger amount of players than before.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The one on the right looks like a sunburned vagina.

only cons is no fast scroll and you need to use AA batteries (it's also heavy)

but 200 hour battery life

>sneau
>being from Louisana
>being from anywhere French
Merde

>aa battery con

fuck off a swap-able battery is not a con you cumcunt.

i got the m585 instead

I'm picking mine up tomorrow (9 hours from now), so I could tell you how good it is then, but the thread will most likely have been archived at that point :^(.

The problem with rechargeable AA batteries is that they provide 1.2 V, while most AA battery operated devices are designed to be operated by 1.5 V batteries. I don't know how much it decreases your battery life with that given mouse though, because I'd need to look at the discharge curve of the batteries and know the cutoff voltage of that mouse, but it seems likely that the battery life would be decreased, and swapping batteries every few weeks can be a pain in the ass.