What's a compooter?

What's a compooter?

>"Gaymen on yo computah whiteboi?"

I really hate this CM

Give it back, Jamal.

It's a machine that computes things

A machine that produces and shares suffering in massive quantities.

You're thinking of the Jewish machine

that girl in the OP's image looks quite jewish, you might be onto something

In this commercial the music incorporates clicking noises similar to a keyboard so you associate iPad with compooter

so i just saw the ad in its entirety for the first time. fuck this bitch is stupid. a computer is that thing in your fucking hands that you do virtually everything with. i'd fucking ground and beat her for being retarded. actually, no. i'd just put the dumb bitch up for adoption.

>yfw in the future “iPad” will become synonymous with “computer” like “Kleenex” became for “tissue paper”

That would require Steve Jobs still being alive to pull it off, however Apple has done everything to kill him early with their stupidity so it's not gonna happen.

>the Apple target demographic is literal mongs who don't know simple things.

Do you need any more proof?

iPad Pro makes the macbooks look ancient. Sales are doing really well. Keyboard is better as not flat keys that hardly move like macbook. Pen is really good, like drawing on paper almost. Screen is better than any macbooks. Much more portable. Can use terminal and ssh for programming at the moment, maybe os12 will make it more useful.

>boi
>girl
which is it?

twat is wearing rose tinted glasses, no fucking wonder she is asking the dumbest questions possible.

World War 3 will fix that kiddo real snapychat qui[kik]

Who the fuck lays in the grass playing on a tablet in weather cold enough to require 3 layers and boots?

yes.

>oh DUDE
>bugs in le city

one of the things applel are best at is names. they take a generic name for device that doesn't sound appealing at all to normies and turn it into a snappy catchy sounding meme name like iPod, iPad, App, etc etc meanwhile every other tech OEM name things absolutely retarded shit no one understands or cares about like "Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra" or "Asus Zenpad 3s 8.0"

oh my god adolf hitler shut the fuck up

Dunno man maybe a dumb toy for nerds LOL xD

girl (boi)

Computer Inc.

That thing is some soystrosity. THIS is a girl (male).

>Can use terminal and ssh for programming at the moment
Can you expand on that? Do I have to ssh or would I be able to do everything in vim and compile in the terminal?

Steve Jobs did everything to kill Steve Jobs early, the dumb fuck.

A wonderful little pile of secrets!

It's Pat!

I know everyone is butt mad over the ad and being deliberately obtuse, but i just got an iPad Pro and its fucking great. Yeah its just big iOS, and there’s no SCSI connector or anything Sup Forums wants, but for what most people need its a beast. The keyboard is nice to type on and super compact (I’m using it right now). There is even a fucking 3D modeling app that works with the pen and its the fucking future. All those hours I spend fucking around with SolidWorks and now I’m drawing 3D objects with a pen. Call it a meme all you want. This is the future.

Just get a surface, then.

Check my tripcode

go fuck yourself

he does it for free

No. I use Windows at work and that OS fucking saps my will to live when I spend most of my time on macOS. We literally only use it so we can use SolidWorks and Macs for everything else. I don’t deny that iOS and the iPad Pro have limitations when compared, but the user experience is so much better. It works beyond what I need it for so getting a Surface would be a downgrade. One of my old professors worked on the Surface though and it’s a beautiful piece of hardware. If there was a Surface running macOS I’d be more inclined.

The only thing I wish the iPad had that the the Surface does is the ability to run Photoshop.

A device made for spying on citizens.

>Androgen look
>Trouble glaces
>Pretentious attitude
>Jewish nose
>Doesn't know what computer is

The Western civilisation is truly doomed...

No you cannot compile locally because iOS can’t do that stuff yet. You ssh to a server and edit the files on the server with vim etc and compile and so on server side.

He's cute ;)

fucking racist