Android browsers

Help me find a browser that doesn't suck.

>firefox
Takes ages to start up
>firefox klar
Fast, no bookmarks, no closing tabs
>chrome
Horrible botnet

>firefox
>takes ages to start up
Is that poor people problems?

Samsung browser. You can install extensions and even add specific filters. Webm support as well

Lightning, Brave.

Lightning

be Brave faggot

90% of everything is a WebView reskin. Out of those, download Naked or Lightning browsers. Via is pretty fucking great but it's some kind of weird chink botnetty shady thing, up to you to decide whether you're comfortable with it.

As for real browsers, I like Fennec F-Droid and Waterfox. Never had a problem with startup times myself.

india browser

Good choice my son

Brave. Obviously.

Brave is objectively the best browser on Android right now.

Everything else is shit.

You should use Google Chrome and just disable the privacy invading shit.

Why use Chrome when Brave is a better Chrome?

There is nothing better than Brave.

For some reason it seems like it's harder to click links on Firefox but no one else seems to have this problem. Too bad chrome doesn't have tab history as far as I can tell.

armorfly

Isn't brave yet another chrome botnet?

Man brave must be paying a lot for shills. Probably with all the money they get from injected ads that don't even go to website owners

argh me maty, just use pirate bay, OR TOR being anonymous these days thanks to net neutrality is priceless

It's called Firefox Focus. Klar is just the peasant name us Germans see because they wanted to avoid a legal conflict with the magazine of the same name.

This. Get the plus version, it's got an embedded adblocker

I won't create a new thread but I need a good music player
New I use samsung music and I like it but I wish to install lineage os and I can't install samsung music on lineage os
Is there any music player similar with samsung music?

no

>firefox
>takes ages to start up
Lagdroids. Not even once.

Blackplayer

> being this retarded

Safari. Recently updated with superior privacy from any tracking advertisers, it made them hate based Apple.

Nice proprietary botnet, faggot.

>proprietary
>privacy
Pick 1

Giv an alternative