github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/2
github.com/Floens/Clover/blob/dev/README.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install dashchan

Install Google Chrome
Turn off JS

Cute app.

Filter replies of filtered posts, when?

I really like both Gruvbox themes but fuck, when is the spoiler issue gonna get fixed?

Floenns is a cute

Never, because that would be stupid. You're not forced to read all posts, you can just scroll past them if you want.

I'm setting up automated dev builds, so the people who can't wait for the release builds can use that.

When I implemented filtering I didn't really know what I was doing, because I never use filters myself. I'll look into how 4chanx does it and try to replicate it more.

Fixed for the next release.

Does it need to be an option?

External SD Card support when?

>I'm setting up automated dev builds, so the people who can't wait for the release builds can use that.
Great news. Don't think we won't come call you a nigger in these threads at the first sight of a bug, though.

floens why does clover crash as soon as I try to open a webm?

I love you

After next release. It's a feature people suggest often.

Shitty phone probably. Webm support has always been dependent on the device github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/2

I saw some fixes on that link,hopefully it works
Don't open this one

Fuck off and die

delete this

(You) counter when?

warned you not to open it,was the smallest webm I had on hand sorry

tried to fix webm crash by enabling gpu rendering and disabling the overlay shit but it still crashed any other ideas?
my phone is pretty old but its running latest lineage version

>ever wanting a general
Here is the mindset of the people who use clover. The phoneposters are looking for their own little safe space to discuss their shitty open source app. Truly a sad sight, but who am I to complain? This partly our fault. Pajeets are now invading our board en masse and we cannot do anything anymore. This place is now a theater where the shills are the dramatists while our fellow anons are the performers

Soon™

What boards do you browse?

That would be easy to implement and also hilarious.

k

I fixed my webm problem on my toaster phone by checking the force gpu rendering and playing it on external media player. Sure, it's rather inconvenient than using clover's internal player, but hey, as long as it works.

Do it the because he won't.

wtf is sj and how to

Is it possible to add a way to view an archive of a thread after it has 404'd or is that asking for too much?

He said in the last thread that he was adding this feature.

Oh, nice. Thank you Floens.

Based floens

FLOEEEEEEEEENS

Um, you know it would be great if you give the option between 4chanX and normal filters in the settings, if you're really about to implement it.

spoiler images when

There's no reason to keep two filtering systems when one is clearly superior and encompasses the features of the inferior one.

Years ago?

will you implement the new Sup Forums flags?

adding onto this sometimes webms will stop and I will have to pause and unpause rapidly to give some semblence of playing

This feature would be nice

No, it's not.

Where is the user who said he was working on the app ?

reminder to join the slack if you want to help development
github.com/Floens/Clover/blob/dev/README.md

floens I just want to say you're a qt3.14 and this is hard for me because I'm shy, okay?

Sharing images/gifs/media without having to save them would be a godsend

FLOENS when will I be able to select text in a non-retarded way?

Update floens please what are you doing

See Yes

Literally the only new feature I need.
Pls fix this floens.

Already a feature

How did you do it user?

*waves hands*
como far, paisan? ehhhhhh

By "already a feature" he is referring to unreleased builds. So, either build it yourself or wait for the next alpha/beta.

Ah ok. Thanks anyway.
I'll have to wait for the update cause I'm a brainlet.

You're better off waiting. It's impossible to quote a post without crashing in the unreleased version that was posted here two days ago.

You can already do that.

how?

It's a setting, go look for it.

just tell me where it's at you dumb faggot

first option

i am keeping track of my (You)'s so whenever the counter gets implimented I can just manually add to that, thanks guys.

@64328594
He isn't going to implement that

sharing the url is not what user requested, more like saving the image in a temporary folder to share it, then delete it

>Sharing images/gifs/media without having to save them would be a godsend
>without having yo save them

FLOEEEEEENS YOU DOUBLE NIGGEEEEER

@64328629
>Sharing images/gifs/media
not sharing URLs to them

Clover is the same as Mimi right?

No, clover doesn't have ads and a shitty UI.

> >without having yo save them
He means not doing it manually.
You know, the lazy way where the app does for you.

Please make an option to filter OP only. As in, when I filter "fag" only threads including that word in OP would be removed, but I should still be able to see other posts including the word in other threads.
Also an option to export filters would be nice. And an option to search for filters by entering a phrase to check which filters affect it.
Everything else filter related works just well.

No, Clover isn't complete garbage.

t. browsing vanilla Sup Forums without adblocker

No,Clover is usable and A E S T H E T I C

I wasn't as addicted to Sup Forums before I discovered Clover
Now I shitpost from everywhere in the world all day every day, if I want it or not
Thanks I guess

Samefag GTFO.

>Actually liking Mimi
Kek. Kys retard.

Fuck off

Nice paint job.

this
fork when

Is latex support a pipe dream?

what is latex?

get out

latex is not technology, it's rubber

get out

make me

This.
Not that 90% of /sci/ anons know anything about math but it's useful for the occasional thread.

Floens, can you please make link and quote colors configurable? It's very hard to read things when cf.lumen makes the screen completely red at night.

Floens I love you
But for the love God can you please let us have the option to view replies unstacked under posts ?
I miss alot of epic happenings because the replies button is so small

Also can you make status bar go transparent in full screen ?
I want to be immersed in shit posting and it would look nice

What was it?

I love your work dude, I wish I had talent.

My wish list is...
-(you) finder
-ability to refresh thread manually from the slide menu
-select text in post
-color customization
-expanded reply menu

Are my wishes retarded? It all sounds simple, but I don't know how to improve apps.

yay! automated builds!

no, we need an option to hide only the post, and an option to also hide it's replies.

I agree, /cg/ should not exist

fork it and make one, I dare you

are there any problems with the dev build that make it unusable? is it worth building?

it's a text formatting thingy to make mathematical equations and what not look better
also it's rubber

>ability to refresh thread manually from the slide menu
it's in the dot menu in the top right, or you can tap on the blue # of new posts twice in the watch/bookmark area to disable and reenable watching (which influences a manual refresh)

>keep refreshing the captcha until it says unsupported
>type "nigger"
>post

I love this

It doesn't always work, though. Also might as well enjoy it till the end of March.

test

Webbum of some nigger feeding a cat then he kicks the fuck out of it.

Can we have the option to sort posts by reply count?

Also, legacy captcha support?

There's already is an option for that, but why give a fuck since v1 is about to be departed soon. ;_;

js for JavaScript, and go to options and go to search bar inside the page and put "Java" and it should come up

Shit, you're right, guess I'm blind. I'll use it to the very end.