What the h*ck were they thinking? A leaf? Really?

What the h*ck were they thinking? A leaf? Really?

At least there's no inset of their masters' flag.

ITT: We draw fucking leafs

Pineapple ustasha in Leaf country right now. I like it here desu. Niagara on the lake is one of the most beautiful towns i've ever been.

Canada's flag is like a retarded version of the Japanese one

>What the h*ck were they thinking?

Pearson was a communist sympathizer who wanted to win the Pajeet vote

is it true that the american flag unironically does NOT have the union jack on it? because if so that would be pretty embarrassing ngl

>Britbongs take the Aussie flag and cropped out all the best bits
>claim it as their own
wew

At least it isn't Indonesia's flag upside down.

One day we will rise up and our flag will be completely red from the blood of our enemies!

>Canadian vexillology intellectuals

a h*cking leaf lmao

>a leaf

>someone actually made this

wow

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

There's a million reasons to pick on Canadian scum and the Australians pick the stupidest one.
Fucking Australians...

how long did this take to make fuck

Sup Forums made it together months ago.

canada is like our little brother, we give them shit but we have their back
australia is like our retarded cousin, we let them use our flag out of sympathy because they have nothing to be proud of

>h*ck
>H*CK

Did you know that their money has a goose on it? Instead of a famous head of state, it has a goose.

>canada is like our little brother
More like illegitimate son you've had with France

I don't like the colonial imagery, but I can't trust Australians not to fuck up designing a new flag. It's almost garunteed to be some unaesthetic designed by committee bullshit that pays homage to aborigines.

t. complete slaves to the poms
I bet they tax your toothpaste to make you look more Anglo
and just not to appear so submissive, you do the American thing and tip the tax

soon, earthlings

>per*vian flag
Subtle, love it

feels good man

delet this

delet frogs

reeeee

>all those FUCKING LEAFS
was there literally no other symbol for Canada?

This is exactly what happened in New Zealand. Good thing we voted to keep the old one.

wew

My favourite flags in all of history.

>1. Stars and Bars
>2. Betsy Ross
>3. CANADIAN ENSIGN REEEEE IT'S PERFECT

And to nations that were literally created by Brits and Britain, but don't think their flag should have the union jack, I really don't understand their point.

Slut.

Leafster?

gonna buy one of these soon

They just took the flag of the British East India Company and changed the Union Jack to a bunch of stats.

During WWI there were tunnels connecting many trenches, one set of tunnels had white chalky walls. It was common for soldiers to carve their name, regiment, and a little picture. For example one soldier from the Maritimes carved a fish, another from Québec carved a beaver, but most Canadian simply put ther name, regiment, and a maple leaf.

I-I actually legitimately think the Canadian flag is one of the best on the planet.

I can't be alone, r-right guys?

Been travelling in countries where they say their flag stripe colours represent the characteristics of nature, so why not? That flag says its message straight throught. Leaf.

>Ugly drawn leaf
Bro do you even leaf?

Man, if only people in your country were capable of thinking up something cool.
Like a leaf :-)))

It actually ranks extremely high for recognisability and people seem to like it around the world.

We would probably go for a FUCKING WATTLE

Not sure what's with people and plants

Better than a spider and a couple of semen spurts roofuckers.

>Germany

Kek

Leaf Canada alone.