Is this legit or just a meme?

chiru.no/a/mail/

Other urls found in this thread:

chiru.no/a/mail/?source
chiru.no/a/mail/hash.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet it's all stored in plain text.

chiru.no/a/mail/?source

Someone mspaint/pinta this shit next to the computer science guy meme, what atrocious programming

Bar is already pretty low with PHP but Jesus Christ it's an eyesore.

> no captcha
weeeew

>"what atrocious programming"
>doesn't point out any flaws

>if ( strpos(file_get_contents('hash.txt'), md5(file_get_contents('salt.txt').$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])."\n") !== false && !isset($_GET['oldpassword']) )

chiru.no/a/mail/hash.txt

The code is fucking simple what are you saying.

oh now he hides it

I'll write that in PHP and it will be the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Don't blame developer incompetence on the language. The barrier to entry for PHP is low, so naturally there are more terrible devs.

yeah those were ip hashes so you can't register on the same ip twice

my bad

Look for yourself you fucking retard, if I see md5 functions used for anything except duplicate upload prevention I'll fire your ass, not to mention salting it with a predictable fucking ip address!

Add some more elseifs while you're at it.

If you have any concerns or feedback please contact us at the address: [email protected] :^)

Oh Jesus Christ are you kidding, the hash was web exposed?

Fucking retard, use phps inbuilt hash verify function not your own md5 predictable pos

don't email it, it creates mustard gas

>form uses GET instead of POST

I need chemotherapy now.

>the hash was web exposed?
S/hash/salt

>DURR HURR ILL FIRE UUUUUU
retarded argument

> not to mention salting it with a predictable fucking ip address!
what the fuck are you talking about?
he *should* use a slow key derivation function like PBKDF2 and a unique salt for each password. The salt.txt and hash.txt were both exposed which made it trivial to crack and find everyones IP. He owned up to the mistake and fixed it by making hash.txt 403.

> md5 predictable pos
literally what the fuck are you talking about? I think somebody has mistaught you cryptography.

JESUS
FIX THIS

You're right, it doesn't matter for the hash. I have no excuse there. I was thinking of seeding the rng

Doesnt excuse using md5 when as you said there are better functions out there

Fucking nerd.

This is amazing. I've used this email for my university stuff and other transactions. Simple and fast as opposed to gmx