I CAN HEAR SOMEONE BREATHING IN MY HEADSET

I just bought a new Corsair Void or someshit headset because I stepped on my last one and I can HEAR SOMEONE BREATHING in my headset.

How do I fix this? Should I be making a thread on /x/?

It's the void.

Stop using windows.

Is it still there? Maybe return it

>go to recording devices
>uncheck "listen to this device"
>kys

It's you, fatty

It's normal, like you "hear" the sea with seashells.
I sometimes listen people calling me by my name when I use my headphones.

tell your autistic neighbor to stop transmitting propaganda via ham radio

TOP LEL

whoa

Its not me, it's distinctly someone else deeply breathing. I'm awake and talking to people and I still hear it.
Literally a guy who sounds like he is asleep and sometimes just rolling a bit to make himself comfortable in his bed.

record it or it's fiction

It's either your headphone cable acting as an antenna or your pc is full of crap. Try different headphones.

It doesn't register in any recording or playback device despite me easily hearing it over music. Any suggestions on how to record it?
also dont laugh at the ts3

> dont laugh at the ts3
still better than discord
Just use your phone to record sound directly from your headphone cup or something.

ok turns out im functionally retarded and this stupid fucking video clip was playing in a tab I didnt see gonna go kill myself now sorry

topkek

>dont laugh at TS3
I wasn't. I was going to laugh at dickscord instead.

>Any suggestions on how to record it?
stick your mic in the headphone cup obviously

kek

>discord
>steam
>chrome
yeah fuck off, get out.

post link to redeem yourself

Post the video

dou3796

Umad faggot

post the video

> corsair void

I had one for like a week, then returned it because it just felt like it would fall off my head anytime.

Got a steel series arctis 5 and a headset stand instead. Might replace the headset though for a proper headphones and separate microphone setup instead.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT HEADSET BOTHERS ME SO MUCH.
IF YOU HAVE ANY LEVEL OF FACIAL HAIR IT JUST GETS FUCKING CAUGHT. IT'S NOT EVEN NOISE SUPPRESSING OR CANCELLING, IT LITERALLY DOES NOT FORM TO YOUR HEAD PROPERLY OR COMFORTABLEBLY AND FOR FUCKS SAKE THE TRIANGLE BULLSHIT IS TERRIBLE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EARS. THE FUCKING RED LIGHT THAT THE MIC IS MUTED ISNT EVEN FUCKING VISIBLE, NOT TO MENTION THE RGB IS FUCKING POINTLESS AS YOU CANT EVEN SEE IT.

thank fucking god i could pull the memory foam off my vengeance 1500 and stick it on the h1500, otherwise I'd probably have lost it. Looking for a new headset atm anyway but thr vengeance was used till it died.

NEVER BUY CORSAIR PRODUCTS.
last thing i was happy with was the vengeance and k70 rgb. Their power supplies are also shit

Maybe the breathing you hear in your headset is YOU!

Isn't that the guy who fucks trannies

>you listen closely.
>you can hear something.
>a rasping. It's faint.
>what is that?
>it's louder. Its definitely breathing.
>the fuq?
>you feel something on the back of your neck.
>a light breeze.
>No. It's a breathe. On your neck.
>You hear leather creaking as the breathing gets louder, closer.
>Suddenly. A gloved hand grips your shoulder.
>A voice whispers in your ear.
>"Shhhh. Cloze zour eyez. It vill all be over zoon."

>ts3 with discord
wew lad

>steam
>discord
>teamspeak
The state of Sup Forums folks

you might have schizophrenia

>U HAVE ANY LEVEL OF FACIAL HAIR
not just long facial hair, but you are confirming this works with stubble aswell?
neckbeard detected

clips dot twitch dot tv/InventiveNicePicklesAMPTropPunch

I shave my neck, but around ears when I start growing a full beard amd it's at the stuble to a centimeter stage its fucking ungodly shit. Fuck even using a slightly dull razor it catches so fucking much there is no comfortable position to have them on

>be on tech board

>upset people are actually using their tech

???

newfag pls leave, maybe I can sho yu de wae?

that the thing though, their tech is using them and that is the problem people have with it.

its that technology demon from /x/ that can corrupt electronic devices. you should run before he hears you breathe.

CHRISTIAN
my sides that weirdass bald fuck is in everyone of my feminine benis videos

it's you.