Argentina posters are always so nice
It seems like a nice place, I want to visit once I learn some spanish
I even got some Yerba Mate to try in the morning

japan are you my friend?

Look at my eyes you will see it.

>tfw no Argentine gf

This is what Argentinians get to wake up to

>Argentina posters are always so nice
Pretty rare to read that, and americans saying nice things about muh country 2bh

>even got some Yerba Mate to try in the morning
Oh, so you're an argieboo or something?, even rarer, do you have the mate and the term as well? Yerba alone don't make the mate :3

I am an argiboo yes

I don't know all the rules about Mate because it is only sold as pic related here in stores in tea bags

Pic related is what you need, you can replacw the term with anything you use to put hot water, and about the mate and the mate and straw you can google it I'm pretty sure you can get them there :3

Not that american poster, but they sell the can one everywhere and at this cuban resturant. It is a soft drink. Is it good?

I know that feel. Thanks to Sup Forums I love argentinian girls now.

:O

Well it depends on your taste, the kind of yerba mate you choose (yes, there are different kinds and flavors) and with or without sugar
It's a herbal drink, we obviously love it, but maybe for a non latino it tastes a bit weird

Oh look, it's another argentinian thread. Please stop already.

At least you get nice threads and rarely any shit bant. We get sharts and angry euros.

Looks like Harambe is alive and kicking.

>At least you get nice threads and rarely any shit bant.

See

It's because you guys are just too autistic and insult everyone instead of telling interesting facts.

Damn, wrong quote

It's not my fault you're darker than night, Diego Tyrone LeShawn.

No, I'm not.

But I'm not, Diego, I'm probably paler than you

Eh, he did it right after I said that. He just wants yous. It is probably you man. Just ignore him and stop giving him what he wants.

I'm Irish and French, you mud baby.

>irish
>french
>white

As white as an spaniard mixed with north Italian.

Can't help it 2bh, I get called nigger 100 times per day, it's annoying

soo you are a irish nigger? ayy

>Argentinian deciding which races are white and which aren't
Obviously the opposite of what you says holds true since you think your hairy black ass is even remotely white.
Fun fact, Irish have higher IQs and earn more per capita than Brits/anglos.
Irish are whiter than any other white. If the sun were to shine on me you might look dark brown in the reflection of my white glow.

Argentina is the greatest and most cultured country in the Americas and is basically Europe of we're being totally honest with ourselves.

I like Argentina :3

It actually does seem the most cultured, but the rest of the post is b8

Wait until you meet their white and cultured sports crowds.

>american deciding which races are white and which aren't

You and your 60% have no authority to talk about whiteness, no clue what made you think otherwise

Thanks m8 :3

%60 White is over half and better than %0

Sports crowds aren't even human, at least not the football ones

>tfw wearing an England shirt on match day in Buenos Aires

I'm going to be ok, r-right?

argentina is the enemy!!!!!

If Iceland and Moldavia are considered Europe then I don't see why Argentina can't be.
European sports fans act rowdy too though.

That's a nice sun

I've seen plenty of people wearing England shirts, evwn with the union jack, so you will be alright, but maybe you'll get some leftie stares

uuuu

I mean an England football shirt if England vs Argentina were playing

Oh, I'm not sure then, we didn't clean the matches from hooligans

you're not irish and you're not french, you're an american mutt like everybody born in the new world
t. i have the same shitritage as you, irish and normand-french, but it's just shitrigage and never mention it

Urgay is cute :3

Boliviano?!

y-yes