Horrible shit post

>Horrible shit post
>Please don't be from my country... please don't be from my country... please don't be from my country

>image.jpg
>Canada

good post

Why the fuck do you care about your countries reputation on Sup Forums?

Are you that invested into this shithole that you get upset by flags?

>caring about the opinions of people on an Ainu traditional dress forum

He genuinely cares about his country no matter how shitty it is, unlike the chinks and race traitors that come on here.

Sorry that you can't ever love something that's greater than yourself

t. patriot

because canadians keep shitposting non-stop and it's giving us a bad reputation

Jesus, a talking leaf.

You sound like a cringey faggot. My diagnosis is to kill your autistic self.

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

t. Retarded iphone shitposter who keeps making unrelated posts every single day

I don't get it, why is phoneposting bad?

it's the combination of iPhone posting and posted completely retarded, unrelated threads repeatedly

If you search the OP Image on archive you find that he has made equally cringy posts and every time it's a canadian. Maybe it's time to leave this shithole, it only gets worse by the day

But funposting is fun.

Ah yes, legitimate autist we have here obsessed with rules and quality on Sup Forums (since he spends 12 hours a day here)

Too bad your janny application was rejected

Must suck being this much of a loser

>Must suck being this much of a loser
but you're the one making horrible threads every day?

kys

Literally every flag on Sup Forums shitposts constantly and terribly, Canadians being especially bad at it is a meme, we're no better or worse than anyone else. Don't take it so seriously.

>it's one person

Yep, you're retarded. Congratulations.

How can someone be THIS upset about a meaningless anonymous forum?

This is the worst leafthread ever.

Fuck off OP. If anything you complaining is worse than shitposts that every country on here does. Look at the front page right now.

Monkeyposters LEAVE

all me

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT