Apple won

Apple won.

>implying

poor b8, 0/8, kys senpai

>teleports behind you with a more colour accurate display than the iPhone 8 and without a notch
Heh... Nothing personell... Kid

Introducing: The Blackberry KEYone

I have the essential phone get rekt

Apple copied samsung

Don't you actually feel shame to post the iphone-x?
It's just fucking ugly.

You know I bet most of the posters on Sup Forums actually use black berries and android phones JUST to maintain their contrarian attitudes towards apple. Every Android user I have ever met that switched to iOS never went back.

LOL ugly. Someone post that image showing the phone with a million gadgets hooked to it.

Boardposters who hold up the Thinkpad as the pinnacle of aesthetics have no business commenting on what's ugly and what isn't.

>Android users call Apple users hipsters
>Refuse to use Apple products because they are popular and mainstream

Really makes you think

>Proprietary charging port instead of USB-C standard
>No audio jack
>No memory card slot
>iTunes
>Will be intentionally slowed in a few years
>No decent file explorer
>Pain to transfer files to/from compared to any Android phone
>Still sucks for multitasking

Yeah they really won.

Name checks out

What phone is that?

I think Thinkpads look like garbage. I also think the notch ruins the iPhone X both aesthetically and functionally in comparison to other phones that are available.

I have an open attitude towards Apple. And as I was talking to my sisters boyfriend who switched to Apple recently he told me something like this:
>Apple products are designed by Americans for (dumb) Americans
I share his view on it because Apple products just werk and don't need a lot of maintenance. Android on the other hand is cheap but needs your attention to work properly and also because it's open Android products have generally a longer lifespan than iPhones.
I would be able to use one but I won't feel at home. I'm used to programming my own gestures and having my phone basically a device that I use on a daily basis to be customized under my preferences.

Why the fuck is not having USB-C a problem? The same thing was happening for years with microUSB, and it was never a problem for literally anyone.

Can't download segmented sftp (es file explorer + adm) anime torrents from my seedbox to my galaxy s8 then watch comfy with mx player.

Oh and I usb-c to cat for max isp download speed

what attention to work properly?
apps update themselves over wifi,
so does the OS.

Memory management (actively closing shit you're not using) because the OS sucks at it.

Clearing caches every few months to prevent slowdown.

Actually having to care which apps you install because the play store is full of malware.

Without proper management your phone will start slowing down. Basically SD maid and other maintenance apps are a must have for me. Also after the 2 year support ends you need to rely on custom ROMS.

xiaomi mix2

You are for the most part right.
You can set a maximum amount of apps in the background in developer options.

I want one but can't justify the price.

>camera on the bottom

pathology

$500.

A fucking steal compared to every other "flagship" phone on the market.

>reddit spacing
pathology

Note 8 objectively the best choice.

I refuse to use them because I don't want to line the pockets of a company making the world a worse place, run by and for faggots.

I've nothing against them buying fruit phones though. At least I can tell up-front that someone is a faggot and avoid talking to them now.

Yes. Any other design that is not the notch style has wasted space in the front somewhere.

Apple design maximizes screen because it goes to all the 4 corners of the screen. It’s amazing how they manage to do everything better.

I know it's priced well compared to other high tier phones but that's still a lot of money especially what I would use it for.

not that dude but

>don't live in the us
>most of my friends use android with usb-c charging ports
>when i go over to their house to play vidya and drink i have to carry my lightning cable to charge up my phone

Yet you will gladly support google

The S8 won solely on the fact that they were able to produce a quality, fully packaged product at a premium price. I have full faith that Samsung will be able to create a good product in the S9 without taking out features.

Look at the Pixel 2 XL, who buys an overpriced phone that has a mediocre screen and no headphone jack? At the price you're paying you better match what Samsung has to offer unless you're Apple.

Inb4 muh camera, PURE ANDROID EXPERIENCE, and fast, buggy updates.

Meltdown and Spectre.

>iPhone x screen size to front face percentage is 67%.
>On s8 it's 92%

So you'd rather support a company that entirely revolves around taking your data and selling it, then to support one, that for the most part doesn't, all because the CEO is gay? Not advocating for Apple products, but this is one dumb fucking reason not to buy them.

>Literally lying about easily Googleable things on an Indian Tech Support forum
>Pajeet grammar
Don't you got some pics of Sunny Leone to beat off to Rakesh?

iToddlers are STILL recovering.

>open Android products have generally a longer lifespan than iPhones.

memes aside, is that really true? I have went through several Samsung phones, and they start lagging like shit after 3 years even if you load a fresh ROM on it. Don't think an Android device lasted me more than 5 years.

And on the other hand, I'm far from an Apple fan but I still use an iPod Classic from 2007 some days of the week, and my friend still has a working iPhone 4S that he uses every day.

With Android you can do a fuck load more than iOS, but not too sure about overall lifespan. Especially with the recent trend of good Android phones having non-removable batteries.

smexy beast

JUST

>my gorilla hands slam expensive electronics around constantly so i care about how much it costs to replace phone screens

The issue is, for most customers, it's impossible to unlock the bootloader of their devices and even if they do, they end up losing out on all the features they bought the device for. Not to mention that if you download a decent amount of apps, it'll eat up resources like crazy and the lag will become more and more apparent as time goes on. Apps on Android will also likely only become more intensive, as the amount of ram for their devices continue to rise and as such, the devs see less reason to optimize. So overall, I'd give the longevity game to Apple.

I would upgrade from my Pixel Xl to the iPhone 8 if iOS had an app drawer and better notifications.

My Nexus 6P didn't even make it two years.

>gorilla hands
>gorilla glass
>come on and slam
>and welcome to the apple repair store

That'll be 549 burgers!

>itoddlers defend paying $1000 for absolute bottom of the barrel fragile chinktrash garbage with a fruit logo that makes $50 walmart phones look premium

Comfy on my iPhone 7 Plus running beta 5 :^)

>fucking stupid aspect ratio
>rounded corners meme
why is everyone suddenly trying to kill bezels at all costs?
what did bezels ever do to you?

that fucking notch makes me puke every time I see it

I dunno, that screen to border ratio doesn't beat the Samsung.

Bezels raped my viewing area.

Pretty sure it was $400 with the 3D camera during black friday.
And the 5T is still the superior choice.

call me a shill but is it weird that I'm starting to actually like the notch?
I think it's cute.

>people actually buy phones with locked bootloaders

Mine is getting delivered this week. Feels good man.

I loved my Oneplus One. But I heard their payment system was compromised and peoples cards are getting fraudulent charges on them.

>rooting phone with spyware

I like the nipple!

>not auditing everything you install
>not injecting fake data so they can't track you

this. literally if you drop your phone you're an absolute bumbling retard. i've literally never seen anyone with an iq less than 160 iq drop their phone, and it really makes me think...

Do you watch Rick and Morty by any chance?
*tips fedora*

This. I once let go of my phone. It ascended and struck the ceiling.

samsung phones are better

>i've literally never seen anyone with an iq less than 160 iq drop their phone
So you have never seen a bumbling retard drop their phone?

>iPhone X
>borderless
It's as borderless as the Pixel 2 XL.

The Mix 1 was better, bring back the piezo screen speaker.

>implying there aren't retards with 160+ IQ
you are living proof that's not the case.

How come I never hear about windows phones?
I'm still using an iPhone 5s, and debating getting a Google Pixel or a Windows.

>not calling it a Keyboard Clit
shame on you

>lack of Continuity
>lack of iMessage
>lack of customer service
>trying to make up for that by stuffing the thing to the brim with shitty second-rate bloatware
truly disgusting

Indeed

>implying os and all apps were reviewed and compiled

>people actually buy shitty stock phones so they can run some poojet rom
The absolute state of lagdroid

What a lovely compliment, but my IQ is more around the 140 area.

Really poor wallpaper choice. It looks horrifying and mangled.

How is android bigger than IOS

iOS is better than having a dumbphone, but worse than Android. Android is not great either, but it's.... passable.

>Asymmetrical bezels
>Camera on the bottom
>"More colour accurate display" which is really just newspeak for a regular LCD

Lightning was better than Micro USB. It is not better than USB C. Basically, they should now switch. They did for their laptops. It would be nice to use usb c to c cables.

Pajeets and Ching Chongs

Turd worlders, real humans use iOS

cute

>custom roms
>post 2013

Get with the times grandpa. Smart people use stock rom and xposed exclusively now.

>better screen
>consistent screen unlocking (fingerprint)
>faster
>better looking
>samsung pay works anywhere

idk user...

>let me just load up some 3rd party spyware to get my phone in a barely usable state
Lmao

>open source
>spyware

>Sup Forums fighting over which bezelless meme phone is the best
Never thought I'd see the day, how this place has fallen

>>better screen
subjective. I don't like OLED.
bigger screen, sure. better, no.

>consistent screen unlocking (fingerprint)
Face ID is better imo. Faster, more secure (statistically speaking), works under more conditions (i.e. doesn't actually use the camera so makeup and darkness is not a problem, moisture is no longer an issue), etc
>faster
I wouldn't know. I don't care much about milliseconds opening an app and YouTube tests aren't really very 'scientific'
>better looking
subjective.
although the S8 looks better than the X, the Note 8 is butt ugly to me
>Samsung Pay works fine
So does Apple Pay.

The whole idea of any enthusiast forum, whether it is computers or cars, is that the users hate the most popular product. This is because the enthusiasts are elitists and feel they are better than the majority. If they liked the most common product, they would have no value as enthusiasts, because any random person has the same advice to give as them. Hence, every enthusiast forum declared some shitty or obscure product as the best one. If you do not agree, you are derided by the group.

>chink spyware

I use everything Apple. I love Apple. Apple.

-Sent from my iPhone

Here you see the elitist attitude at work. “iPhone users are dumb. It’s just a simple phone”. Never mind that everyone from Elon musk to Mark Zuckerberg uses an iPhone. The forum enthusiast is always an elitist.

Here he tries to show how smart he is by mentioning his programmable gesture usage. It is a puffed chest display of dominance over the pack.

Mfw I wasn't lying.

I have dropped my honor 8 from like a meter height on the crosswalk and nothing happened to it. It has glass on the back too. Only screen protector broke which is to be expected and I don't even know why did I fell for this meme in the first place knowing it's useless.

There are two great looking phones on the OP's picture.
But the Iphone-X is not one of em.