Gamers, I'm sorry you're poor. Really. But we need these more than you do

Gamers, I'm sorry you're poor. Really. But we need these more than you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=t-slot pc case
forbes.com/sites/bishopjordan/2017/07/07/bitcoin-millionaire/#3fdd016a6261
cnbc.com/2017/12/15/teenage-bitcoin-millionaire-its-a-wonderful-time-to-buy-bitcoin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

I actually hope these people have their offspring die before them

Based

where can i get a rig stand like that?

you sleep on the floor

How much was the set and what's your hash rate?

he rich remember, all those bed stores that accept a made up digital currency farmed by leaving electronics running cant wait for him to buy a new bed

lmgtfy.com/?q=t-slot pc case

i guess i've never seen a bitcoin rig before but where's the CPU and RAM?

You don't need those
dumb fucking nocoiners

This is the equivalent of adults buying all the sega genesis' in the 90s to use as some get rich quick scheme. Grow the fuck up nigger, show us your 5% returns

It's all about GPU's for processing power, nothing gets stored, information goes in and information goes out

>I'm sorry you're poor.
as he sleeps on his mattress on the floor

where can i get in a market to trade crypto?

You know those things are also used for things like cancer research, right?

Well, not saying i hope you die out of rectal cancer, but i hope you die out of rectal cancer.

Are you blind? The motherboard is right below the cyptocoin mining cards; the cards are plugged into the board with PCI-E cables.

i hope you die getting robbed of all your shit

look at the image.
the CPU and RAM slots are empty

What's wrong with sleeping on a mattress on the floor?

>too poor to get ASICs
Stay mad, crypto kiddy.

We need to make it legal to kill bitcoin miners on site.
Governments of the world need to round up these subhumans and seize their assets.

And he is too poor to buy a CPU.. Come on, I can't be the only one that noticed that...

How long have you had that rig running? It is fine if you have been doing this for a while, but I doubt you have and are just showing off your new system. Good luck with mining OP. I got a good card before it became expensive.

I totally missed that the mobo was empty. I feel stupid.

I don't mine and I don't game. To me, miners have every bit of right to buying and using those cards as gamers.

i guess as long as theirs a fiat currency theyll think their shit is worth something. morons

Ask someone who flips 1080 Ti cards anything. Just picked up 4 new ones and waiting for arrival to sell on ebay.

I'm pretty much with you but anyone trying to startup now is just going to lose money.

Now that it has hit mainstream it's losing steam, bitcoin is trending slowly down and it will drag other currencies with it.

Wouldn't be such a problem if the GPU manufacturers could just fucking keep up with demand.

> bitcoin will crash everything
Thats a good thing. I want cryptocurrency to replace visa/paypal not speculative stock trading. The sooner the better.

>I want cryptocurrency to replace visa/paypal
Why? So anyone can track all your transactions?

>I want cryptocurrency to replace visa/paypal

lmao there is not a single feature of cryptocurency that makes it better in any way than visa/paypal, in fact, it is much, much worse as far as consumer experience goes. No fraud protection, no account service recourse in case of an incorrect transaction, drastically higher fees, much slower transaction time, visa/paypal doesn't make every single transaction you've made public, etc. You people are delusional.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the overwhelming trading in crypto currenty is just crypto to crypto.
People "cashing" to and from other crypto currencies.

It will be interesting to watch it die.

i really can't believe people are falling for the crypto meme lmao

I'm surprised cryptojews actually know about aluminum extrusions. They're better builders than most PC monkey race tards at least.

Misumi. 2020 aluminum extrusion. The dude even tapped the ends and drilled through some of the extrusions for aesthetics. Normally you just use metal brackets

So that I can transact with whomever I want without some corp arbitrarily allowing or disallowing said transaction.

I also have an irrational hatred towards sleazy scumbag rent-seekers.

> mfw $1000s of dollars of coin-cards and sleeping on a fucking mattress on the ground
> mfw no female to fuck so lives like a savage
> mfw you clearly are a no pussy getting poorfag

P.S - Nice color coordination on the GPUs

Thanks for increasing carbon emissions to mine memecoin

that setup looks hideace, why are you sleeping on the floor also?

Oh look, this thread again.

Get a job and clean your fucking bed pajeet.

> mfw you can't buy anything with meme coins
> mfw you actually believe you're a part of a financial revolution even though your transaction fees are higher than paypal/square
> mfw the only transactions that you would be doing that are disallowed are highly illegal
> mfw you have no moral ground to stand on, aren't revolutionizing shit w/ this inefficient ponzi scheme and are actually ruining the world
> mfw secure global e-commerce exists at fee structures lower than shit coins consuming 1/1000th of the energy this stupid shit requires
> mfw I can buy light fixtures, industrial tables, pcbs, and electronic parts from the must run down shack in china thanks to legitimate ecommerce websites
> mfw I pay for said products with EARNED money as opposed to shekels from ponzis
> mfw headline inflation is less than 3% and yet again have nothing backing your idiotic crusade to get rich quick via squandering resources and finding the bigger fool

Try to refute a singular point.
Hint : You can't.

So has anyone actually made a fortune with this crypto meme? Like are there neckbeards plastering their mansion walls with anime posters yet?

2nd card from left, plastic is still on, maybe first also

You can sell Bitcoin, and altcoins for Bitcoin....?

forbes.com/sites/bishopjordan/2017/07/07/bitcoin-millionaire/#3fdd016a6261

cnbc.com/2017/12/15/teenage-bitcoin-millionaire-its-a-wonderful-time-to-buy-bitcoin.html

>no CPU in socket
Blew all your cash on the cards?

> early adopters in a ponzi scheme cashing out by leaving dumbasses holding the bag.
BTC hit a peak of $19k in december. It now is at $13k. Say the idiot these morons made millions off of bought at $19k. Say $1,000,000 was purchased. That fool now has : $680k ... $320k less. Meanwhile, the person on the opposite side of that has $320k more. That's how the game is played in a ponzi.

In essence, old money cashes out .. new comers end up holding the bag. A global game of hot potato w/ morons in the red due to capex (GPUs). Yeah, wallstreet has really outdone themselves this time... They're not even on the hook for the hardware to run the ponzi... they distributed that to retards

Yes.

Oh and the only reason govts are allowing this to run is because they're going to raid you idiots for tax dollars and are drafting frameworks so you can't write off your losses if shit goes tits up.

Why does mining people so salty? Who ever said GPUs are only for gaymen, that's a complete waste.

>its a wonderful time to buy bitcoin
>december 15

The first guy is going to be penniless by the time the decade's over, I guarantee it. Happens all the time with lottery winners - get a couple million bucks, spends it all irresponsibly very quickly doing all the things kid in that article is doing. He also sounds like an idiot - he says a single Bitcoin will be valued at $150,000... that puts the Bitcoin market cap higher than the top ten first-world currencies combined.

And both the first and second guys have one thing in common: they invested very early, and forgot about their investments for years. Very unlikley most people would do that.

I can walk in and out of syria with 7 billion in my head.
Nothing beats that

you gonna buy a sleep number with all that money you make? That bed looks uncomfy with no box spring or frame.

because it's only in your head and has no value, cant withdraw more than 15k a week or at all.

day dreaming retards.

>Sunk so much of his available finance into his vaporware slot machine that he can't afford a bed frame.
>He's not the poor one.

>EARNED money
good goyim keep working for the man!

>mfw headline inflation is less than 3%
No one believes inflation is less than 3%

>$7 billion in head
>attempts to withdraw
>Never get your money, exchange everyone trusts in a trustless system goes bankrupt and takes your coins

lmao.

How was he supposed to know what it was called?

> A miner making this statement when he's working for wallstreet
> Doesn't know that you need licenses to structure and run exchanges
> Knows nothing about market makers
> knows nothing about finance.. knows nothing about the derivative, option, and etf instruments that now control the spot price
No one believes you jackasses are revolutionaries either.. Just pathetic dogs trying to get table scraps from the dinner table above as you gnaw on each others bones. Fucking goys will never learn.. Dangle a carrot in front of their face and revolution memes and they'll slaughter their mother for a shekel. All while believing they're doing good. Who needs an army to fight people when the dumbasses themselves will do it for you.

>there are people on Sup Forums so underage that they don't know what vaporwave is

>able to afford these gpus
>unable to actually have a bed.

But how does the information get out with no CPU?

>implying "mining" will make you rich

>hideace
holy FUCKING shit

Jokes on you mining is for pussies, sell drugs like a real man

So with inflated desktop GPU prices, does that mean gaming laptops are now the cheapest option for a high end gaming experience?

My income is currently about $57/day after electricity. I sleep on the floor because I find it more comfortable. That is how the Japenese do it. Look up kotatsu, you may find increased quality of life.

How do you actually sell the shit on ebay? I can't beat the chinks

did i talk to you yesterday in vr chat?

nice set of GPU's you have there, did you forget to buy a CPU to go with them?

You don't sleep in a kotatsu, and they're kinda pointless when you can afford to heat your room.

did you build that "case" yourself? do you have links to any resources?

I don't understand how GPUs result in crypto currency. Do they make it? Is the processing power rented out and traded for bitcoin or whatever? What exactly are they doing?

no but I do play it

If you're gonna mine, mine with a fucking ASIC you mongoloids

You may be retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4

I literally pissed myself at this post

bad ventilation, traps moisture inside the mattress and leads to fungus and all kinds of critters

i talked with some dude from japan last night i swear which was probably american, which was a bit keen on technology.. and he also was consent about this image board lol

>what's wrong with sleeping like a filthy animal

>My income is currently about $57/day
LOL THE BITCOIN DREAM

Sayori seems nice, I'd like to hang out with her

The creators of meme coins made the computational cost of sending money from wallet to another purposely as inefficient as possible. This inefficiency grows with time. So, it requires tons of energy/computational power to approve a transaction. The people who do so are the ones with these crackheaded mining operations. They could care less about the money/compute resources being wasted.. All they care about is keeping the ponzi scheme going for a cut.

Meanwhile in the revolutionized world of e-commerce and finance, you can send money to a friend for free using little to no electricity/compute resources and the transaction fees are around 2% for purchasing products along w/ regulation/securitization that will reimburse you in the case of fraud or deal w/ purchases that go wrong.

Crypto currencies are a cancerous ponzi scheme. Miners do what they do because the fraudsters pay them a cut to keep the whole thing going. Imagine what value would be produced by taking money out of your wallet and giving it to your friend and vica-versa on a daily basis.. Nothing... Which shows you easily how shit coins produce nothing of value and shouldn't be going up in value. It does so because its an orchestrated ponzi scheme. Miners are nothing more than street corner drug peddlers.

>57 a day
>no cpu
sure user....

2% is still bullshit though fuck this planet

2% is typically the maximum unless you got yourself into a really shitty situation
and cryptocucks are usually dealing with MUCH higher general fees which is kind of hysterical, fighting the system by replacing it with shittier deals

Nips sleep on a futon, not a mattress that is not meant for the floor. They also air out their futons daily.

Floor sleeping is great but you have to do it like a responsible adult, not like a Trainspotting character.

congrats mate. a whole week of mining earns about 2/3rds of a single day rate for a half decent paid professional.

Amazon
$3,578 180mh/s approx on ethash
yes
don't need them
folding@home won't make me money, I donate plenty to various charities out of my salary
:-(
general purpose compute is a better investment long term, I am not using this solely for crypto
my female left me a long time ago user
I have a job and my skin is white
fiat is 20th century
pic related
sharp
I'm comfortable
I don't have a credit card

You got bamboozled.

>MFW when you are forced to sell that "rig" at a significant loss and energy costs eat away at "profit" margins. You end-up only making a merger amount from the entire enterprise ($500-$1000). Chump change these days while looking like an idiot.

Cryptocurrency is retardation, it's only use was for buying drugs on tor at one point. But the technology behind it will probably be useful for other applications, ignoring the memes that IBM loves to throw into commercials.

>using blockchain powered AI
retards I swear

raiblocks has $0 fees and does 7000 tx/s

whats happening to blockchain is what happened to "the cloud"
people are hyping up shit that has existed for a long time to be some magical experience
at least the drug/arms dealers in the cryptocommunity are honest

>no cpu
>too poor to buy ddr4 ram

Ok larper