Tfw you live in the best country on the greatest continent in the world

>tfw you live in the best country on the greatest continent in the world
what did Germany do to deserve this?

Anoslutely nothing.

iktfb

I know the fuck bitch ?

US has some good qualities but there's absolutely nothing that you do that we don't do better
>inb4 military and shit completely irrelevant to your average citizen

If you didn't kick off ww2 you lads would have been a major, major power. We would have lost our empire either, it was inevitable.

>decreasing wages
>high taxes
>rapefugees
yeh nah

>on the greatest continent

thanks for reminding me how shit the other 2 countries on this continent are

t. jelly Anglo

You are right but at least we are still doing better than you

>decreasing wages
We have higher purchasing power and lower unemployment than the UK, the lowest in the EU.
>high taxes
For which you get quality medical assistance, free higher education and extensive welfare state.
>rapefugees
Not that many and we're sending them back now.
> you lads would have been a major, major power.
We are one regardless.

Canada is not that bad

>We are one regardless.

You aren't. You're Americas puppet.

US is objectively the shittiest western country in the world
>inb4 I am rich so it's good
You have the most poverty, most expensive... pretty much everything that's taken for granted in Europe and this strange worship of rich people who contribute nothing to the average person's quality of life.

>throwing random conspiracy theories in the room because he's out of arguments

Damn right they are.

your country is owned by 'the shittiest western country in the world'

>conspiracy theories
>Ignoring the fact they propped up your government
Americans are sneaky cunts, you're delusional if you think they don't control you.

>he says while looking at the nearby us military base outside of his window...

>Germany
>better than the UK

Hehehe... seriously? Don't make me larf

And that still doesn't make your life any better which is why most of Europe has abandoned the pursuit to become a world power and instead focused on its citizens' quality of life.
>tfw we've ruined most of Europe during a war we've started, we're 'owned' by the US but our country is still an immensely better place to live for the average person than the US

Adopted Protestantism

You're welcome BTW

Yeah Britain is shit I know that.
lol mate there isn't even a 1% difference between our unemployment rate and yours those refugees will DEFINITELY help you out with that though m8

>"free" high education (which is shit btw if you aren't studying in Britain or American then kys)
>extensive welfare state
>good

>accepts millions
>it's okay we aren't bringing in anymore
very funny

>We are one regardless.

wew

Vassality is not permanent, Germany is the most powerful state in europe and is meant to rule over it one day.

Is it something to do with miliary? Most Germans have 0 interest in that.

Refugees gonna rape Germany soon

You killed lots of Jews and god was pleased with your sacrifice.

Yanks gave it the power. They created the European union so Germany can have you all on leashes while america has Germany on a leash

>we are a major, major power
>military power doesn't matter

So what makes you a "major major power". Is it having a slightly larger economy than the UK and no nukes, no veto on the UNSC, no overseas bases, relatively insignificant cultural exports?

Very impressive

not what you think it is
>lower unemployment than the UK, the lowest in the EU.
because you have tons of mini jobs, basically a meme statistic
>Not that many and we're sending them back now.
stay deluded
germany was going to bankrupt and end way worse than in the aftermath of world war 1

wakey-wakey, you do not live in the USA

this desu
the ue is just another way for the usa to keep europe at bay under their most precious puppet in the continent
I admire the brits for going out of it

Btw the coloured blocks show only the land army which is the weakest part of British military (because island) but should be the strongest branch of the German military

>I admire the brits for going out of it
It's a bit of a missed opportunity because I thought that with time the UK could exert its own influence in the EU and change the power balance as our economy overtook Germany's. Maybe that was never realistic considering we are outside the Eurozone, but I thought that once our domestic issues were sorted (the deficit is coming back to a safe level) we could put more effort into European foreign policy.

Unfortunately the stakes are higher now we're leaving and my worry is that the Eurozone governments will push for integration, no borders, etc while the European people are against it.

op has never been to the netherlands

>All this obvious shitskins roleplaying as Germans
Y u so stupid int?

SCAT IM BETT
C
A
T

I
M

B
E
T
T

>best country
>more than 1 muslim in it
Good joke

Thats not Spain lad

So what country is the best then ?

>G*rmany
>E*rope
>good
Choose one Jürgen "Sauerkraut" von Schneider

There is no good countries in the world right now, thanks to multicultural scum and sjw

this

I can understand your feels

Why is it that every European cuntry with a German-minded government in the early 1900's is so perfect nowadays?

>not living in the New World

Enjoy your sinking ship, Yuros

>because you have tons of mini jobs, basically a meme statistic
I'm sure employment in Italy and the UK is only of highest quality, 40h, fair pay.

both are shit, one had no architecture to begin with the other got bombed to nothing kek

berlin detroit 1900 to present day laughing every time

Has the demise of the Deutsche Bank anything to do with Brexit? It started long beforehand.

>Be woman in the "best" country of Europe
>Get raped by afghan "refugee"

If being the "best" includes being a violent unsafe shithole I'll pass, thanks.

I just assumed OP was one of those "refugees".

How about more land with people that all speak the same language?

Well you all speak German so never mind. I'm thinking of Europe and Germany at the same time.

This actually makes sense. The sentence "what did Germany do to deserve this?" gains a new meaning though.