Why are white people bad in sport ?

Why are white people bad in sport ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It had to be a French flag, didn't it? It couldn't have been anything else.

They succ because they cucc

Blacks are only better in athletics though

Depends on the sport doesn't it?

Your reason and logic have no place here.

& basket ball & baseball & American football....

Why are black people bad at everything else?

white people haven't adapted to live in boiling hot climates. we adapted to use our mental inginuity. which is why most niggers are thuggish bruts, and most whites are relatively intelligent in comparrison. you'll see another drop in strength and increase in intelligence with chinks.

pretty standard stuff

Isnt Phelps literally best athlete of all times?

Blacks are poor therefore they are good at sports they can play almost for free (run, basketball, jumping, etc.).

Atlhough, for some reason the never won the Tour and this really, really, really makes me think.

I don't know any black grandmaster in chess. I don't know any black hockey player.

Because hunting in Africa was/is literally running after an animal until it died of stress.

whites (and I mean real whites( were built to be more stocky and stalwart in cold weather, where it's impossible to spring through heavy snow. Afterwards, they spent way longer being comfy and not needing to run after wild animals to eat etc, so those genetics weren't as important to pass along anymore

>Why are white people bad in sport ?

We swim ok

why blacks think they are the best when all they can do is jump and run? Whites are better at swimming and strength but we dont go around bragging we are better than blacks (we are but we just dont say it)

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
Jesus fucking Christ I thought it was just a meme. Why do black people have such atrocious names?

It's a granted way to get food stamps.

>Why do black people have such atrocious names?
American black people*

Our black people either have normal English names or names associated with their heritage.

American black people do it because they used to be slaves etc so unlike black Brits they saw white people names as shameful

If I was black I'd name my kid Pez D'Spencer

Pez = Fish in spanish

>We

I hate this nigger.

>greattobeBAck
>victoRIOus

why are brits so cringey?

We beat China!

No, we are good

>in sport

Fucking Frenchies

nigga please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Blacks have a bodytype which is good for running while non blacks have a bodytype which is good for swimming. Nothing more complex than that.

I don't think so, François

Less than 7% of the world is white.

Percentage-wise we actually overperform

/thread

Those shoes are really sexy

>blacks get all the running medals
>whites get all the shooting medals
really makes you think