The Finnish origin of Odin

>In the Skjöldunga saga and the Ynglinga saga, Odin came from Asia and conquered Northern Europe. He gave Sweden to his son Yngvi and Denmark to his son Skjöldr. Since then the kings of Sweden were called Ynglings and those of Denmark Skjöldungs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skjöldr

>Snorri Sturluson hints at a less divine origin in Skáldskaparmál for this dynasty: One war-king was named Skelfir; and his house is called the House of Skilfings: his kindred is in the Eastern Land. In the 13th century, the official Swedish/Scandinavian term for the modern-day Southern Finland was "Eastern Land", Österland, i.e. the eastern half of Sweden at the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yngling

Odin was a Finnish man and Varangian king Rurik over a thousand years later was his descendant with a mutated Finnish haplogroup.

>According to the descendant testing listed at the Russian Nobility DNA Project at FTDNA, the branch of the Rurik dynasty descended from Vladimir II Monomakh (Monomakhoviches) belong to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1-L550 (Y4343 subclade), and includes Alexander Nevsky (1220-1263) and Ivan the Terrible (1530-1584). Notwithstanding, the branch descended from Vladimir II Monomakh's presumed paternal cousin Oleg I of Chernigov (Olgoviches) belonged to R1a1a. The Y-DNA from the Proto-Rurikid branches is N1c1 and matches the distinctive haplotype of the Monomakhoviches. Furthermore, this N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, found in Scandinavia but not in Uralic populations, confirming that this was indeed the original haplotype of the Varangian prince Rurik (c. 830-c. 879) who established the Kievan Rus'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc1I70seg6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing new Canuck. People well versed in the ancient sagas are more than familiar with this.

who cares about odin man

>unironically not being an odinist and finnish nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=zc1I70seg6s

WE

But why do people still act like the Finns contributed nothing of value to the world?

Tl;dr

Christian brainwashing. The Sagas are the literal truth.

Svecoman history falsification.

Perkunis is Baltic

Indra is Finnic and comes from Ilmarinen.
Udmurt form of Ilmarinen is Inmar.

What is the baby saying? Why is he speaking?

He is issuing a command to deliver ale in the form of a wish.

>Perkunis
Perkunas, or Perkvnos, if you want to go full ye olde. And yeah, pretty much the same guy.

Perkunis sounds fucking gay
Perkele > Perkunis

And Slavic.

Yes that's what I said

why would you need odin when you have Jesus?

Jesus was some Jew guru. Odin was a living god.

You said "baltic". We, slavs, are not baltic and have absolutely nothing in common with them.

Again, it's not Perkunis.

>pagan gods
>value

No, that's Perun

*Perun

Autism thread #1112312342

is this finnish humor?

Similar but different god, while Perkele and Perkunas is the same.

What?

No he is dead serious the baby is literally saying
"wish I had beer" or "if I only had beer"

Yes but why is he saying that? No other mehmet comic has the baby say anything.

Getting drunk is what dominates the finnish mind from dad's ballsack to the grave.
Beer is a good way to get drunk because it tastes adequate compared to kossu, jallu or gambina.
Everything finns have ever done was in order to get drunk better.

Finns need one bottle of beer everyday

Beer is the A and the Ö of Finnish culture.
How did we deal with the Soviet Union? Invite their officials to sauna and drink beer and make deals while drunk. How do we deal with problems and depression beer. How can we make new friends in a new place? Get piss drunk and wake up in somebody's home next morning. Doing pussyrace with a car and it gets boring? Add beer to the mix and wake up bleeding in a ditch.

As babies but more than 6 as adults.

Why are you so drunk? We have the same climate and don't feel the need to drown in so much alcohol.

Unless u live in Nunavut but no one lives in Nunavut.

>why
Because chinks can't drink and fins have the "finnish gene".

>semitic religions
>Not knowing Yaweh was once part of a council of gods
>Not knowing even after monotheism the semitic faiths are by definition tribalistic safe for islam/christianity

t. carrier of Finnish haplogroup

Finland is just full of depressed people and only way people know how to get rid of it is to drink.
I was very depressed when i was a teen but once I started drinking the hangovers and batshit insane nights replaced the depression.

You just answered your own question.
Finland is on the same circles of latitude as Nunavut.

Don't believe the memes we're 99% white in the places that look like finland (all our outdoor)

And our natives have finnish genes.

I'm not complaining tho.

take the proxy off

Europe is warmer so you have a similar climate than most of us in the South of Canada.

We have big outdoors with similar trees and lake too.

It's hilarious that fucking Lithuanian is saying things about Finnish genes. Your suicide rate is twice as high, it's even twice as high as Latvias.
There's got to be some bad Lithuanian gene that makes you all kill yourself.

But it's not the climate or cold that gets to you since you can always wear more clothes.
It's the 2 hours of """""daylight""""" in winter.

>Your suicide rate is twice as high, it's even twice as high as Latvias.

So that means your suicide rate is like Latvias? The way you put it puts you down too.

Nope, that's an entirely sociological issue.
And by "finnish gene" I was referring to the one that makes you metabolize alcohol faster.

Yeah it's pretty high but it's not Shituania tier.

But night is cool. That only means you can go to nightclub and bars during the day.

>Odin is literally Finnish now
MEME MAGIC

Asians don't metabolize alcohol faster though?
Finns drink because it offers a relief from the bleakness of reality, Lithuanians kill themselves because not even alcohol can make them want to live in Lithuania.

this

>finns
>asians
Either your reading comprehension is really bad or you're already drunk.

>frog meme

take off your vpn no finn would use that stale shit.

noniin kunkku on aika lopettaa postaaminen

ÖRÖLRÖLRLÖRLÖ