Why are there so many soyboys in web design?

Why are there so many soyboys in web design?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

produce of CA has always been my theory

Because it's faggy art shit masquerading as programming.

Designers in general are soy boys and front end web dev is easy as fuck.

Because meatheads are too dumb to do anything productive without direct orders.

I think that I would prefer them to just be full blown homos rather than this halfway embarrassing bullshit.
Actual homos have pride in being male, these creatures have nothing.

What's embarrassing about OP pic?

If it's not immediately apparent to you, then it's not worth explaining and you are a no-hoper.

lets be real here, this type of guy has been lampooned for like 10 years now.

>What's embarrassing about OP pic?

>Happiness engineer
What does that mean?

Nah, I mean without the obvious cringy (or failed irony?) job title, "feminist" and using semicolons religiously even when you don't have to. He has a pretty generic hobby list and normal looks, IMO.

Because design is a feminine job.

>happiness engineer
Stopped reading right there

that's quite a bit of facial hair for a soyboy.

God you summed it up perfectly.
Kudos.

I wish programmer neckbeards and designer "soyboys" could see in other than black and white

Men are better designers period. Everything from industrial manly design to making women's own slut wear. Men gotta do everything.

Men are better period.

Because it’s the easiest

I think women got more potential on this field as they have a better brain for people work.

But in practice they only sit on their butts and use the social skill to find idiots to do everything from em, so no effort or practice which leads obviously to no results.

the main product is still things, not people
men are plain better at this
have you seen the primary school tier shit chicks consider "design"
hell, pinterest/etsy etc is arts and crafts for grown ass women deluding themselves that they're doing "a real job"

>that's quite a bit of facial hair for a soyboy.
Since when have buzzwords been clearly defined?

Things for people.
But when one side do no effort and the other put all the effort, the biological difference ends being meaninglessness.

>"feminist"
To clarify, he means that 3rd/4th wave American SJW liberal cancer feminism. 1st/2nd wave European leftist feminism that promotes sex/gender egalitarianism, rather than destroying the idea of sex/gender is still OK and I hope you anons don't confuse the two.

insults tend to be hyperspecific
they can be applied generally
nobody is particularly saintly when they're memeing this hard

>2nd wave European leftist feminism that promotes sex/gender egalitarianism, rather than destroying the idea of sex/gender is still OK
there have always been (and will be) cunts that hijack the equality movement for their own agendas, very often at the expense of men and actual equality
from some random source:
>The war against men and the slow cancerous spread of misandry began with 2nd Wave Feminism and its consensual 6 ½ decades of misplaced rage, hysterical incrimination
in summary
>some types of feminism [... are] still OK
is an unrealistic approach
always be wary of people that brand themselves "feminists"
much like various types of "race equality" (black/white/majority/minority) the feminist movement has a propensity for political and intellectual cuntery, both genders included

>one side do no effort and the other put all the effort
let's be real here. The female side has a propensity to manipulate the males and get them to do shit for em. It just makes sense from a biological point of view

you're on the plains of Africa or whichever environment we've evolved for.
you're a tribe. 100 males, 100 females. You get attacked by (tribe, predators, natural disaster, etc).
You have two choices:
A. equality! 50 males and 50 females are dead/raped/whatever and won't reproduce
B. realpolitik. Males instinctively and ferociously defend females (and children). 90 males and 10 females dead/raped/etc

Guess which tribe's gonna get its shit pushed in within a generation or two's time? Guess which one will out-reproduce and win over competing territories?

w.r.t.
>Males instinctively and ferociously defend females
to provide a more in the field / less theoretical anecdote than evo psych:
>pic related

I don't know but they're the reason web design is so cancerous nowadays.

True. But it was illustrated with the French actresses condemning the witch hunt going on in the US that was triggered by the sexual harassment allegations. Now looking at a woman, or approaching her is considered harassment. American women want to exist in a bubble on a pedestal, from where they can pick and choose which men they allow near their sacred vaginas.

oh yeah, the anglos are #1 SJW cucked
sweden had that feminist snow plowing clusterfuck tho
there was some noise about some ridiculous harassment law in france recently, IIRC
and germany probably has a bit of the sjw virus

otherwise, the more of a shithole the country is (read: got more non-first-world problems), the less likely it is to have SJW cuckery. Funnily enough, the shittier countries have higher female STEM rates (gender equality paradox)

also, seems the norway guys had the same issue, but were uncucked enough to do at least something after the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask PR shitstorm
>Hjernevask ("Brainwash") is a Norwegian documentary miniseries about science that aired on NRK1 in 2010
>Each episode featured Eia interviewing Norwegian social scientists about their theories of gender and social constructionism, and then confronting them with contrary data and testimony he had obtained from experts in other fields, such as biology and evolutionary psychology
>The documentary caused embarrassment for the Norwegian social scientists and generated much public debate in Norway
>he series was a huge success, and Eia was awarded the Fritt Ord Award for "having precipitated one of the most heated debates on research in recent times".
>Shortly afterward, the Nordic Council of Ministers closed down the Nordic Gender Institute.

Designer here, ask me anything.

Why are there so many shitskin pajeets, apple fags and gaymers on Sup Forums?

>4th wave
The fuck is that?

I will watch the documentary, sounds interesting.

Tumblr.

waco-pedo:
>Fourth-wave feminism refers to a kind of feminism that began around 2012 that is associated with the use of social media.
i.e. social shaming, bullying, RL harassment (destroying careers and reputations) as soon as it fits one's agenda and they can gather enough of a mob to do so
see #metoo (read: "pound me too")

learn the difference between sarcasm and irony, retard

>normal looks

jesus christ

SJW cancer, Tumblrinas, that shit.

Yeah backend is really hard.

function saveThings(things s) {
s.save();
}

function getThings(int id) {
return Things.where(t => t.id == id);
}

Phewwwww I am a genuis!

>being a crud nigger
kek

But no, Hitler shouldn't have won, it's a blessing that the good goy- I mean guys, won the war, r-right guys? :'^)

sounds to me like you're frustrated that people you don't identify with are doing better than you on average. suck it up fatboy you're in it for the long haul

Why are their still so many mouth breathing racists left on the planet? We should have been done with this shit six decades ago.

Enjoy your fla-vor-aid, ya lot of useful fucking idiot.

t. pajeet

As long as i’m sexually superior in my woman’s mind, i don’t mind being poor.

>they have a better brain for people work.
I’m a management student and i want to build career path in Human Resource Management, am i soyboy?

They’re all shit. 3rd wave feminism will be seen as ‘ok’ by future conservatives compared to their current ~10th wave feminism

>i deserve to be liked! It’s MY RIGHT!

t. has only ever seen a university from the outside

>i deserve that society accept my antisocial behaviour. it's my right!

Do any of you Sup Forumsentoomen have to actually work with people like in OP pic?
I don' mean mild versions, I mean fullblown triceratops hugging, funkopop hoarding numale feminists?

What field are they in? What field are you in? And where in the world are you? Want to know if this shit is purely a californian phenomenon.

nobody on Sup Forums has a job remember, they're all neets

It's like architecture, but for the internet.

>why are educated people more woke

the same reason why soyboys and women are in administrative and office positions. it's a way for them to have a job without actually having to do any real work.

>Do we really WANT to deprogram that instinct from men?
I know I do. Women wouldn't get away with half the bullshit they do today without it.

it started in california and then leaked out to the rest of the world. i remember back in 2007 these people didn't even exist. all this started the same year facebook came on the scene. literally everything bad can be traced back to 2007 - 2008.

birth of the smartphone 2008
birth of facebook 2008
death of myspace (psuedo anonymity) 2008
housing market collapse and subsequent death of the middle class 2008
decline of the durable made laptop / birth of thinshit 2008

everything that has gone wrong with society and technology can all be traced back to that time period.

But then what reason would men have to fight? Having an available combat force at the drop of a hat is an extremely valuable component of stable society/nation

What kind of question is that? web design is by definition soy.

>crossfitter
worst offense

wannabe military neverserved who thinks lifting a weight overhead and blowing out his joints on the weekends means he's tough

also his lack of hair means he's balding and shaved it

Are you implying we aren't already at the point where we're only deceiving ourselves into believing that women are worth fighting for?

You missed the best bits wtf

I'm not saying women are worth fighting for, but that they are the best and easiest reason to raise a fighting force quickly