[email protected]

Is that his brother or something?
He looks cute and alpha.

Our Naj Our Noy
Our Pride Our Joy

i want a white girl also

I want an Asian woman.

he never had a brother

Who the fuck cares about Malaysia. We need to STOP sending maids to 1st world countries.

kek..
also what about Joko Widodo?

MAPHILINDO tsuioi

You can have em, senpai. Won't last long.

White girls may be inferior, but I only want them for sex only. :)

what rhymes with Joko?

Hello there, asian woman here ;)

choco

Our Naj Our Noy Widodo sugoi

Jojo?

Diguisting singaporean family
>3 daughters
>2 wearing skirt
>dad walking shirtless
>eldest daughter feet is on the table
>wide open legs
>no fucking manners
tsk tsk

not bad but we must look at other options incase anyone has better idea

must be a proper word

Good Evening Yellowcucks

have you thank Gloria in laying the groundwork for Abnoy and increase in the GDP?

I'm not joking. No white man deserves respect from me.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I am waiting for pantsu shot of towel head

P-Noy is the reason why we're on the way to being a 1st world country until some fuckface decided to kill its people because somebody is selling what he doesn't like.

I'd rather have Najib or Widodo as president, somebody please trade with us.

Actually Duterte is the first Politician who ever actively tried to better the Philippines.

Come here, bitch.

Already tipped off Duterte about your drug pushing mother.
Hope you'll have a nice funeral fuccboi.

This. Flipcucks are too scared of change. In 10 years Philippines will be on the way to a Singapore-esque country. And it'll all be thanks to Duerte.

>sniff her hairy armpit
>touch her pussy
>rub it
>insert one finger
>moan
>rub it again
>its now wet
>while licking her neck
>whisper 'aquino is best president'

My mother is dead, retard. Maybe you should tip my father who is a CEO of a silk production company.

Is he Eurasian?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3zMJ0KNs

Only flipcucks in Manila.

Also,
>Sweden
>highly-educated country
>1st world country
kek

>My mother is dead

based Duterte

10 years from now we're a bigger shithole than the whole Africa combined and you'll be watching the news everyday about NoKor-tier
dictator killing people he dislikes.

Philippines is a fucking laughing stock

>My mother is dead
one less drug dealer

kys

>eldest daughter spreading her legs
>Loli pantsu
>thighs

THANK YOU GERMONEY FOR WEBCAM

Death squads will do that for both of us. No country in this world is as pathetic as our country, I am so fucking ashamed of being a filipino

Lmao
Fagbook propaganda is truly cancer

Its already happening they can't even plant fake evidence right
They have to use a nickname the found on facebook

wtf Sup Forums would go nuts for this

>checks phone to see what /asean/'s been up too
>same shit, different day

these threads are getting very repetitive. I think I'll retire for a few months

I know right

Those evidences are just as fake as independent Cebu republic lmao

Retire from life forever

We could even extend the credit up to Cory who "restored" democracy, then Ramos who set most of the Ph's economic foundations to Erap who's term was too short but under whom the BPOs came. It too is my personal opinion that Gloria somehow started our current economic growth but it was PNoy who brought back investor's confidence in the government.

young weirdnose is best weirdnose

I wonder how she looked as a young girl

Aquino's economic policies will keep DU30 afloat if they conti to with it, Question is if the proposed borrowings of DU30 will screw us over by 2022 we just have to wait and see

And it will be Duterte who will transform the Philippines into Paradise.

questions to du30 supporters: who did you vote/support in 2010?

Is du30 fighting the disease or just the symptoms?

Erap bc the killed muh boy Villar

anything but dilaw, ika nga

BPO faggots from r/ph made /asean/ too flip-centric

Fucking SJW cancer

Of commie maybe or separated republics if federalism pushes early

>erap
>villiar
That's just so sad

>>Sweden
>>highly-educated country
st world country
pick three? unless youre going by cold war standards of course

>philstar.com/headlines/2016/09/02/1619667/philippines-wide-alsa-masa-eyed
Go and get ready those machetes and knives bros

We gonna cleanse this land kek

im not gay

how do I get a memenose gf?

> PNoy is the reason why our GDP increase
> Shows in the graph how did Gloria did all the shit with PNoy just continuing the rise of it

lol keep yellowfagging faggot

the demogordon

Abnoy, but thank god I wasn't a registered voter until I realized Gibo is way better 7 years later after I'm politically concerned for the country. There are a lot of people including me who were fooled into thinking that Abnoy will be the man of action we have long waited.

I knew P-Noy was just a load of horseshit when LTO finally decided to change the car plate, in which the owner of the car plate manufacturer was Mar Roxas', we even went to the point where NLEX will be named Cory Aquino Expressway.

It was Gloria who invited BPOs in the Philippines. P-Noy is known for nothing but economy because he's a fucking failure as shown only two months after sworn president. P-Noy will always be that guy who was overshadowed by his predecessor and his successor.

Najib is 10x better president than Abnoy.

Wait and see unless he said he spent it all on drug rehab then it's truly over for us to the point of having to default.

I always say this over and over but having a debt is a proof that you're circulating the economy, only as long as we borrow reasonable money then I don't see why wouln't we just borrow money for the mean time to better Philippines

The BPO faggot here is the Cebuano guy who keeps posting """news""" time to time and then talk about separation afterwards with his reddit-tier meme.

I know for the fact that Cebuano doesn't like Tagalog-speaking people and Cebu City has become a BPO hub in Visayas and it's already a socialite city like BGC or Makati, but I know they don't go as low as talking about separation.

The Cebuano guy is a dumb redditard memer and thinks that his city is already better off with his microchip factories and BPO hub. That's like saying we here in Tondo should separate because we have MICT to run our economy.

Is this the start of The Act of Killing 2 : Catholic boongaloo?

wtf we Nazis now?

Sure, Arroyo's policies and the laws passed during her admin did a lot for the economy but I'd also give some credit to Aquino. At the very least, I can say they did a great job with the budget and getting us to investment grade (and staying there). The Aquino admin really worked hard on these two. Notice how we haven't heard any news about failure to pass the national budget? If you'd like an overview of what the Aquino admin did, here's a news article - rappler.com/business/economy-watch/87802-aquino-ph-economic-growth

I find him to be stealth pro marcos

Would heem you on the spot

Little cunt

Gibo is a Gloria cronny lmao much like dutdut

And Roxas is a crony of Abnoy.

You want a president not ruled by a crony? Then go vote for that intergalactic Philippine president guy then.

He's an lp member they are not hiding it

That's just stupid, an anti commie group with members that are commies and pushes their agenda

Why are Asian dudes so obsessed with getting white girls? Asian girls are better

>Asian girls are better
incorrect

t. white guy

Then why they obsessed with this girl?

Yeah they really don't hide it, your favorite president even gave Roxas a job for car plate manufacturing business indirectly. The last time I went to Kidapawan, Abnoy and the CHR didn't even dare to file a case against Mayor TaliƱo for shooting the hungry farmers amidst the crisis and it's all because she's politically aligned with Abnoy. Helo, welcome to the world of politics, dumbass.

I really am a big fucking hypocrite for telling people to stop discussing politics, but you feigning ignorance all the time and igniting Sup Forums is conducive to destroying /asean/ every fucking day.

I can respect you being LP tard but degrading /asean/ to politics discussion must fucking stop. I'm reporting you. Piste kang yawa ka, bayot

idk man but for me I like asian girls more.

Because I'm gay and want a platonic relationship more than a sexual relationship. Mostly, white girls don't commit to a platonic relationship.

really don't care as long as they're qt

also my one of my best friends lost their v-card today, they're going out one by one and I feel alienated /endblog

so basically its a huge part of volunteers that cleans the society...in the name of 'volunteerism'

reminds me of a certain something that did not turn well.

>t. white guy
Bilat sa imong mama gi kantot ug daghan kaayo negro. Biskan ikaw mura pognegro diha.
I live in USA for 7 years. I don't like white girls as much as Asian girls not just in looks but in terms of cultural upbringing as well. Also lots of white girls here are fat af. Obesity rates too high.

Yes. Cultural Upbringing. That's the word. Another reason why I like asian girls more is that most of them actually know how to do household chores.

>what the fuck am I reading
why are you speaking jungle gook to me

>a lot of girls here are fat
>USA
I am shocked...

Do you like skinny girls?

I dunno about you but Westernized asian girls are not a turn on for me

Asian girls are better because their average height is 5"4' and I always dominate them at sex.

>not wanting a cute girl to straddle you

>needing girls to be 5'4 to tower over them

>manlets

Yes
Not for me either.
You can still dominate a taller white girl lol. But yeah it's weird to have a taller gf kinda.

i think i might buy more medicine tomorrow it was really fun i felt happy for 30 minutes then i got sick but at least i was happy

Feminism is slowly killing the western woman

Also, what state are you from?

What "medicine"?

>Asian GF is 5'7
>I'm big enough to easily dominate her at sex

Poor little Pinoy

Feminism is slowly infecting asian women and men

youtube.com/watch?v=kUmiCHyF5ik

MY IDEAL
MY HONOR
MY LOYALTY

Florida. I've lived in multiple states tho. Ohio, Texas, Nevada, and New Jersey. Feminism a shit, especially in schools. Also a lot of white girls just get fat and neglect themselves. Asian girls especially Koreans and Chinese are more likely to take care of themselves via work out, eat better, or skin care. Except the westernized ones.

>philstar.com/nation/2016/09/02/1619792/4-mnlf-2-abu-sayyaf-killed-clash-sulu
I honestly didn't know shit was going down

Goddam I should lay off being wagecuk

>animeposters

Megumin is the only acceptable anime posting

She's cute and all the but the music seems kinda weird lol. She reminds me of a certain Korean popstart.

They're party members its not like it they
Have another agenda

kys midget