The technology for Linux just isn't there yet

The technology for Linux just isn't there yet

>it's a phone photo
>but filename says it's screenshot
wtf?

Can't copy a file, did a screenshot of phone photo.

>the state of android

>can't install app
Just blame it on OS.

>a terminal isn't there yet
More like your tech literacy just isn't there yet. If you don't want to use a computer, that's fine, but fuck off from Sup Forums in that case.

If faggot op did in fact take the picture with the faggot camera, then there is no excuse for it being a screenshot.

?

Wtf is this thread about?

You are all retards

That didn't show it
Basically i screenshot the picture because the photo was too big and I need to crop it down so it didn't kill gookmoot

>op being this tech illiterate
why dont you add a 9gag watermark to the pic too?

Then turn down the camera quality dipshit

Then my actually photos look bad

Lol qwerty peasant

So don't turn it down all the way! Jesus, you can't be this retarded

Or I could just crop my pictures that I post on Sup Forums?

Just screenshot them like faggot op did

I'm OP
I screenshot because its faster than other forms of cropping like the Gallery
I can't crop from the phone appa

most embedded versions of windows let you enter a cmd prompt at any time during install

I did a clean install of windows 10 a while ago and was frankly surprised at how easy it went. No driver searches or fuck all. Everything correctly detected. A first for any windows install I've done. As easy as most GNU+Linux installs have been since 2003 or so.

but how did they make the windows installer so slow? linux installs itself in few minutes and its constantly doing something but windows sits on the installer for almost an hour and the % counter increases very slowly while giving no information about what its doing if anything.

it's a screenshot of a photo of a monitor

it unpack the botnet

>Linux distributions can be installed
>you can track process with a fancy progress bar
>tech isn't there
????

>can't use linux
>screenshot of a phone photo
illiterate, as expected from a windows pleb

Hold on, I will have a witty reply to your comment shortly.

Photoczip

Seems like every time I try using linux as my daily driver, I always have issues with graphical file managers.

nautilus and nemo like to segfault randomly. The former just sucks to use in general because the GNOME devs don't know how to exercise good judgement when it comes to CSD. The general UX also is annoying when it comes to working with different locations.and other inconsistent behavior.

I also find that all of the file managers are incredibly unreliable when it comes to generating thumbnails without bailing on something it doesn't like. Turns out a lot of the time it's an extension/mimetype mismatch. Still incredibly annoying.

Then there's the less common use cases like MTP (via gvfs) which also likes to flake out and just straight up not work. MTP just really sucks in general, but at least it consistently works for me on Windows.

As much as I like dolphin, it too has a serious issue that can cause data loss when working with USB drives. Bug reports suggest it's incredibly difficult to reproduce and inconsistent.

I don't really like Explorer, but at least it's proven to be stable for every use case I've thrown at it.

What a mess.

...It's a thumbpad, you pretentious sheep.

I dunno, I've used the same Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit install since 2010. No reinstalling, no lockups, nothing. Just works smooth as butter. I've swapped out the hardware it was running on (replaced mobo/ram; thanks Daz loader for making this an easy swap with no activation bs required) and it didn't even blink, just installed drivers for "new mobo devices" and went on my way. But then again my core programs and games I use hasn't changed at all for a very long time. Only "upgrades" are to browser and antivirus. Only windows patches are the security only ones. Which brings me to this good point "If something just works, don't fuck with it"