ITT: Post borders

Spanish Portuguese border

Other urls found in this thread:

countryranker.com/top-10-countries-with-best-road-system/
youtube.com/watch?v=obfloPniYSE
quora.com/Why-didnt-NATO-attack-India-when-India-liberated-Goa-from-Portuguese-Colonialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Portuguese_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poortugal really is a shit country

no

Why are you defending Poortugal?

Basically just 9,000km of this

portugal is ok, did you visit portugal?

Sometimes this

...which leads to shit like this, or streets where on side of the neighborhood is Canada and the other is America.

Their roads don't look great desu

Wtf. Why don't they the houses around the borders?

Because for centuries no one gave a shit about the border at all, it was irrelevant, then at around 2004/05 they started actively requiring IDs to cross, and at about 2011, they want preferred traveler cards like Nexus or passports, although it's still common for people to cross with just a license here.
The border may as well not have existed for almost 400 years.
Even now it's not a big deal in many places. I live on a border town, they shut it down here for things like parades, and if there is a fire or car crash fire dept and ems from both sides will respond.

That's the result of unplanned road building

Colombia-Venezuela

this photo is cooler

another border PY - AR

and another border PY - AR

and another

What about the Bolivia - Paraguay border? Is that interesting?

and another one

Poland, Czech Rep. and Germany

and a last one PY - AR border
as you can see the more up north the shittier argies are. dunno why

no it's not so interesting because it's a dry border with near zero roads connecting it but i'll see what i can show you

another pic

We have like the top 5 best roads in the world .
Iberia is a very nice place. If you have a proper jerb like me, its the best place to be.

But i do prefer Moortugal, because i was born in loved with this land

>>Their roads don't look great desu
Look up a population map and you'll get why.

Most (like 90%) of our people are in the Western seaside, not the Eastern Mountain side, so no need to build good roads.

Also, bad roads are great for wars, and helped us a whole bunch, because it forced invaders into the riverbeds, where rocks are easy to drop by civilian militias.

>T*rks trying to steal even our banister
Typical

Poland, Russia and Lithuania

Its a trap
Right one is Bangladesh

Wait, which one of you is right here? Good roads or shit roads?

Good roads on the west side (between cities), shitty on the east (border).

We built a ton of north-south roads that nobody uses because of the tax, so they are in tip top shape.

USA-Mexico

I am. The other user must mean in pre-Socrates times

Being anonymous takes away the need to lie.

countryranker.com/top-10-countries-with-best-road-system/

Really makes you think

Three sisters. The place where borders of Ukraine, Belarus and Russia meet.

But that's because the good roads are all on the West side.

We have 3 north-south highways. They are good because they aren't very much used (compared to the main one).

I'm not saying they are bad, but if you go to TrĂ¡s os Montes you see those rural roads everywhere.

Wait, you have no border control?

I'm not saying that the roads are bad on average, just that you're bound to find lots of examples like OP because of the population distribution, despite them being good overall.

Broken bridge on Polish-German border.

Just a sign

Brazil - Argentina.

Been there, the problem like always is Lisbon . They suck up all the money

Moroccan-algerian borders

We have it only with Ukraine. We can go from Belarus to Russia and from Russia to Belarus like you can feom Poland to Germany and from Germany to Poland. But this monument is on the territory of control point.

Preach. They should just centralise somewhere else after the next earthquake. Port towns are good, but they have nowhere to grow into. They should just pick a small city to be dedicated to governing away from the Lisbon jews.

Coimbra, when?

Finland-Sweden-Norway combined border meeting point.

Theres a much better way to get to Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=obfloPniYSE

The Turkey - Bulgaria border right now, gypsygaria are working way too slow as always

>all the ways of leaving Spain and entering Portugal are faster than the other way around
Kek. Nobody enjoys being in Spain.

Coimbra is a intellectual town no need to ruin it .
Braga or Aveiro would do nicely .
Noice

ashamed to say: the shithole part is ours

>all the ways of leaving Spain and entering Portugal are faster than the other way around
That means the traffic from Spain to Portugal is lower you idiot

Haiti / Dominican Republic

Do you cut the threes on the border?

Yeah, I was more thinking because there's already history and some infrastructure to it. I was hoping the intellect would actually seep into the governing body, but I guess that's too optimistic.

Braga is too precious to ruin, and Aveiro sort of smells, even though it's very pretty. Love both, desu.

That means that you'd be leaving Spain in a hurry, and could relax and enjoy it when you get to Portugal.

Trees don't grow on borders

That's how you decide where the border is

>Being that mad you literally knock down your bridges with Germany

why not annex poortugal, they're fucking tiny. it should be really easy

You'd think, wouldn't you?

Our roads are shit, and they get here tired and easy to pick off.

>And here we see a comparison of the Spanish and the French colonies

Krauts did it desu.

Spain has no money and the right of conquest is against muh laws

>Being that mad you literally knock down your bridges with Poland
then

I dont think thats correct

Usually just the ones and twos

really makes you think

hahahhahahahahhahah
Pic related
Dont speak of what you dont know

They couldn't when they were n1 , they cant now for sure kraut

Neat

Yes they cut them. That way you don't get hikers, campers, snowmobilers, hunters, etc, going into the wrong country, or smugglers doing so and claiming it was an accident

Yeah yeah, Salazar would've never willingly join Spain. Dude was the ultimate Portuboo, and indoctrinated the whole country to be nationalistic. Everyone would fight back.

>But Spain had plans to annex
We had plans to invade China too, doesn't mean shit.

>Haiti is the only French colony, French are shit, r-r-r-right???

no one mows the grass at poland's side

Yes.
We had Macau almost 250 years before the British had HK

Russia -> Belarus

So how would they deal with the human wave tactics that China would use when you guys lost goa to human wave tactics

best border in the world

>Colonize the Niggerlands
>Except some Caribbean islands and Mississippi Delta
>Better fill those places with Niggers too

fuck off, weeaboo

because we don't want to conquer portugal

they're bros

Poland -> Czech rep.

Not our fault if blacks make good slaves

thats fucking cool

My grandfather was jailed by curryniggers for 7 years . He had to make and watch his own clothing and shoes, he sold many to curryniggers to buy cigarettes etc.. but he used to speak of him as they were childs, confused and afraid even tho they had the guns in they're hands They were outnumbered by the thousands, had NO artillery and didn't had permission to shot to kill .
It was a IMPOSSIBLE mission .

quora.com/Why-didnt-NATO-attack-India-when-India-liberated-Goa-from-Portuguese-Colonialism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Portuguese_India

>good slaves

How'd that work out on Haiti?

Speak of them*

sorry cant be bother to learn english

It suddenly gets so grey and dark in north korea

They wouldn't, that's the point.

The plans were made before they knew what was expecting them in the other side. Fraco might have been bold enough to invade Portugal, but given how we fared in the colonial wars, I'd say we'd be more than happy to defend against Spain once more.

But it's a mute point, since both countries are quite friendly nowadays, and we should really remain like that.

Chile - Bolivia
Or Chile - Peru
Or Chile - Argentina

They put mines in the 3 frontiers, nobody cared (well, no, Bolivia is butthurted)

Anglo-Portugese alliance goes back almost 1000 years. Visited Portugal recently, beautiful country, one of the best in Europe. I'm proud to see our support for your independence.

>Gaelic translation despite literally no-one speaking it other than in the fucking Hebrides and le celtic meme-lords

Haids wall??

They still pay the price of their rebellion today.
They deserve each second of life in their shithole.