Agree/disagree?

Agree/disagree?

>central
>europe
I hate this meme

Aquitaine is part of Western France.

Though the shithole of Provence where the rich Russians go to see the local plebian is well part of the Southern scums.

t. Igor

Agreed.

>shithole of Provence
delet this. literally the best province (hahaha) of your cunt.

when will this meme that scotland is nordic die? if anything, yorkshire/county durham/northumberland are nordic, not scotland

why is turkey not apart of europe? do you mean geographically or culturally? because its technically geographically connected to europe

They are quite far north.

>Portugal
>in Europe
Pls fix this

Look closely.

Anatolia is black while constantinople is yellow

(but I wouldn't expect you to know, cleetus)

Changes to Scotland are acceptable, but I don't think France is that southern. Nice touch with Iceland.
I mean geographically and culturally, they simply stole some European land and that isn't enough to make those allahu akbar-screaming sand people European. Georgia is a far better candidate to be the next European country.

"nordic" is a cultural term, not a geographical term.

Scotland is in no way nordic culturally

Nope, Mr Ionlywentthereforholiday

Russia is not in Europe

culturally and genetically they have nothing in common with northern europe. and if location is a factor then why is bulgaria eastern europe when it's further south than slovenia? what about the rest of the balkans?

Now, here is the quality life. Wogs only have the sun to enjoy.

Though, the South of France is good if you are a rich pensioner.

Why do this maps never divide the western and eastern mediterranean? We and Italy are more related to France, even the western part, than to Greece or the yugos. Specially more than with the yugos.

Having sun and beaches is not a cultural trait.

he is talking about the "Do not pay taxes, do not work and party a lot" culture you all have in common

>no slavo germanic in germany, austria and slovenia
>no maghrebi in spain & portugal

lel the most meme map aver

>8 à 12

bekeken

Bedankt vriend, ten minste één iemand die mijn moeite waardeert!

makes sense

>slovenia not slavo-germanic
>slovakia is

It's one thing to come up with meaningless and dumb categories, but this is just minimal effort dumb memery. Inconsistent, low effort and boring.

1/10

Armenia can be honorary European too

10/10

>Czechia
>western

?

idiot wanted to divide Europe by the Iron Curtain and he forgot that your cunt was soviet'd as well

Turku