I gained ten pounds over the summer

I gained ten pounds over the summer

Eat lean meats, lift weights every morning in your room, jog every second day, no bread.

no pop either

That should be a given.

Basically no processed shit at all. Eat fresh and lean, and drink water.

wait is bread bad 4 real?

I didn't do anything but shitpost and I gained no weight. Then again I barely eat anything and just mainly drink water.
Too many carbs is bad for you yes. Bread is filling but it also is broken down into sugars very easily. Eating too much off it causes fat to build up as well as make you susceptible to diabetes when you're older.

you're rich

Bread has always been popular because of how filling it is. It has almost no nutritious value.

What's that in normal units? Also, enjoy your gains.

What kind of shit breads do you guys eat?

literally what is a pound

The thing with nutrition there is the oats that are added to the flour though. The bread itself is mostly carbs.

Slow-burning carbs are good for your body.

bread looks good. But the butter ruins it.

"Better" not "good".

The butter is completely uneccesary as well.

a currency

>The butter is completely unnecessary as well.
Just a random picture from Google of some Norwegian bread.

>"Better" not "good".
If properly baked bread is not good for you there's not much you can eat in this world. Here we use a lot of spelt in our breads which is low on fat and high on fiber and protein. It's what fuels our national XC-skiers, they literally bring their own bread bakers to championships. Bread is a big part of breakfast, lunch and supper here in Norway, but I guess we have been doing everything wrong for generations. I'm sure our bread-based diet has nothing to do with our low obesity rates.

also, it retains waterweight. easy way to gain lbs and freak out if you step on a scale everyday

>our bread-based diet

But you literally don't have that

I don't need some meme-statistics to tell me what I eat for breakfast, lunch and supper. Every day I eat bread for breakfast and bring slices of bread for work, and I usually I end my day with bread, most Norwegians do.

Schools in Norway (grade 1-10) don't even serve hot lunch, students just bring their packed lunch (a few slices of bread with some cheese on or whatever).

Forgot pic

buy yourself something nice with it, it will cheer you up

You realize you're talking to someone who went full autism in regard to fitness and diet. There are actually a lot of people here as a reaction to our obesity rate being 5-10% higher than the rest of the west.

These people go so extreme with their diet they'll actually argue against eating a moderate amount of bread as you see here. Despite slow burning carbs being extremely good for ppl who do lots of cardio (like cross country skiiers)

Eat just once a day.

that's some poverty-tier eats ya got there Norway

Your mum gained ten pounds of black cock at once you fat burger nonce

>he doesn't water fast