Do slavs still remember what hope feels like?

Do slavs still remember what hope feels like?

What are you excited for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BOkUd4IZHE0
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSpEa8_-SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feelings are for weak people

>Hope ?
No life, no salvation, no mercy. Only hell.

Do Slavs like beautiful architecture, or do they really prefer to live in a commieblock?

>Do slavs still remember what hope feels like?

There's no hope, only suffering, misery, decay and death await us in the future.

>What are you excited for?

I don't remember the last time i felt excited.

We just don't care about aesthetics. What's the point - it will all turn into dust anyway.

>Do slavs still remember what hope feels like?
no
my death

>We just don't care about aesthetics. What's the point - it will all turn into dust anyway.

It does have an effect on your general well-being. It's like painting your bedroom black.

Hope? Waht is it? Can you eat it with potatos?

There's no hope and the less your are excited about things and people the better your life will be. Emotion is a weakness.

ITT /EdGe/

slavs are gay lol

We do like beatiful architecture. We just have no money to build and sustain it. Just like you don't have it in Malmo for example.

last time I felt stuff was when I was 8

>this fucking picture
>mfw spain and a good part of Europe will be similar in ten years

>the soviet union is dead

I feel great.

Sometimes I can't tell the difference between bants and heavy depressed Sup Forums's population.

one day a giant meteorite will come down from space and wipe this gay planet off this solar system.

this is the only hope I live on.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU

youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
NO FUTURE NO RICH THIS IS RUSSIA BITCH

and soon the UK will follow

comrade :^)

>all these slavs think they have it bad
Please. We Hungarians have been leading the world's suicide list for decades.

One day, I too will meet my ancestors - or the great black emptiness, after taking my own life. I actually planned on killing myself when I get to 30, but I highly doubt I'm going to make it that far. I'll give it a year tops, then I'll end it.

Don't do it! Think of all the nice Sup Forums threads and memes you'll miss ;_;

Hijack an airliner and try to make it to jew york bro

london will alos do.

become the happening

you would feel hope if you experience paradise and not only cold and dark, come and be a tourist

>experience paradise

there is no such thing, not in this world

pls dont ;_;

not
If
You
Break
Away
From
High
Finance
And
Leave
EU

Why are Poles so edgy? You have some of the most beautiful girls on the planet

commieblocks are comfy as fuck from the inside nothing wrong with them

atok folsbolbolbolbol kurtos igen EleGiggle

maybe life isnt about girls

I can tell you just hit puberty but take it from a grown up

thinking with your dick will land you nothing but problems in your already problematic life.

this

I feel like slavs mature at an early age due to the pessimism and cynicism that they were raised with.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOkUd4IZHE0

>maybe life isnt about girls
Biologically speaking, it is. But then your existence doesn't go above animal tier.
Thus it depends what you want to be, an animal or something above that.

Slav is weird creature. He fear hell in own life so he make life hell for everyone around him.

truth

>We just don't care about aesthetics. What's the point - it will all turn into dust anyway.

look at this shit right here, I studied system engineering here, is considered the best engineering university in the country, we use the same books as MIT

>We Hungarians have been leading the world's suicide list for decades.

Suicide rate in Russia is higher than in Hungary.

now look at fucking this, guess which one has a shitton more graduates

the Argentine one is for real man though

Slavs embrace futility, ugliness and unfairness.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

The best engineers from MIT works in the same places as the best engineers from UTN.
Both, outside of Argentina.

If you are here, that's because you are medriocre. Like me.

I don't want to leave the country though, what about that

damn based russians

did they base jump from there or wtf was their point?

not every argie engineer that works for google lives in usa (or another country), my friend.

I work for Colombia, Brasil and Mexico

Russians climb, Estonians jump.

so they climbed that shit just to climb back down?

oh well, falling would be a lot faster and worth all the trouble

t podemas faggot, franko died too early i guess

why do you reply to me?

I like you

Thought my height would be grown up further.
And Thought I WOULD PASS IN A GOOD UNIVERSITY!....!!!.....

And now, Im a 170cm tall labor worker

Why are finns and hungarians so suicidal?

That's why you need anti asteroid system. If you wanted to fly in the space.

inshallah my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI

> so he make life hell for everyone around him.
>that flag
Sorry about that two times

To die.

I'm okay t b h. The government quietly fucks me in the ass, but other than that life in Moscow is quite comfy. I don't drink, smoke, snort or shoot, I've got a steady normie job and a few normie friends to keep my social sanity in check. I doubt I could do better anywhere else

Its like when you put wild animal into cage, even after many years it will be sad.

They need to return to Asia asap

Why you trying to get me into space nigger?

space is the stupidest thing there ver was

POLAN CAN INTO SPACE, BUT BECAUSE OF NIEMCY AND RUSSIA WE CANT

what is this bullshit
life's never been better

healthy so far
great fiancée
bro parents
stable job with great pay for Czech Republic
couple of good friends
few hobbies
steady course at life goals
new flat although with mortgage
shitposting on comfy Friday evening after walk while gf is in bathroom doing some hair stuff

life could only be better if the Pilsner was not a bottle but from a tap

On the pic I found no slavs

Feeling cool, could've been always better

Not sure if I have any feels at all at this point - I think it's better to feel at least desperate or outrageous than nothing.
The only thing I get excited about is the fact that we're unique species with consciousness in the lifeless and empty universe.

God fucking damn it, user.

>Not even in top 10
We're really fucking useless.

Using the same books =! using the same methodology/professors

I did met a few Argies student in my own Uni. Were nice and cute (and pretty white too, lel)

>this is your brain on Nationalism.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSpEa8_-SY

>all these low test beta faggots
moscow is awesome and it's getting better

>methodology

fucking lol

in the UTN the professors just throw the books at the students and say what chapters they will take in the exam, literally, unironically

>czech
>slav
pick one

Even the most cosmopolitan, liberal, antipolonist in this country deep down feels like it. That's why they are so hateful.

It get's better when you accept it tho. You can enjoy the ride if you become one with it.

I'm excited for death

>moscow fag
>calling someone low test beta
bretty funny

I like the part about longing for sake of longing.

read Oswalds Spenglers essay on the russian soul

I understand a sense of unity. But you're picturing here poles as some sort of zerg hivemind. If that was true, there would be no poles criminals. It's absurd, your collective is something culturally constructed that should be criticised (not destroyed mind you, just criticised to see what's good or bad)

Welp, I'm sorry for you if that's it. In here lectures can be just book-throwing, but sometimes you participate and answers questions. Plus, we always do 50% theory 25% practical exercises 25% theoretical exercises

Is this your channel?

if you're a saint peterburger don't even talk to me
or some nizhny fag

>happy person
pls leave

Sup Forums is a normie board though.

>zerg hivemind
>no criminals

There's such comedy where a prison manager is discplinarily sacked after the escape of some no.1 criminal. He wanders his city avenues. jobless and despaired, He finally comes to some mordownia and of course his ex-penitentiaries sit there, talking about the escape.

They drink togehter till the ex-manager loses his consciousness and then the ex-penitentiaries take him to where the escaped criminal sleeps after his run and handcuffs them together. So when the manager wakes up, he's the man who caught the criminal, though he will be never able to explain, how did he do that.

Poland at it's finest and I'm not even ironic now.

I've never quite understood if this is cultural or the weather as it isn't just Slavs but Germanics and Scandinavians as well, people living in relatively good conditions. We have it bad in Latin America and yet hope is one of the few things we've got plenty.

No. I mostly watch anime and order japanese stuff from the internet. That keep me alive.
Sometimes, I just walk around the city and pretending that I actually have a live.

>commieblock

retarded buzzword, you have em everywhere, i was in southern italy, naples have 100x more blocks than whole serbia so stfu

It's not Zerg Mind. We are part of latin, individualistic civilisation for crying out loud. It's just general base, genetically and culturally inherited without even knowing about it. We are like cheese, there are many version of us, but deep down we are all from milk

hang out with byldos and squat and drink outside
you happy

itt losers argue who is a bigger loser
int really sucks

Slavs make me sad sometimes

The soviet meme needs to die

i dont know about hungary but at least here its a cultural thing

fennoswedes have some of the smallest suicide rates in the world and are on average a lot happier than the majority of the population

the basic mentality of a finnish man is probably the biggest cause of suicides and broken families here; macho-culture is still very strongly represented, especially among the lower classes in rural areas. if you feel sad or feel like life has lost all it's luster you can't talk about it to anyone, you're not supposed to show your emotions or feel "emotional", you just go to the nearest liquor store, buy shitton of cheap vodka or beer and get back home to drown your sorrow in alcohol while listening to melancholy finnish rock from the 90's

whatever you say ;)

Thats a nice picture, makes me feel comfy