Samsung won

Samsung won.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/122314/what-difference-between-market-capitalization-and-equity.asp
investors.com/news/technology/click/apples-iphone-x-screen-is-giving-some-users-headaches/
youtu.be/U6jtZHeBjoE
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
xda-developers.com/samsung-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my s8+ is so much better than I thought it would be desu

Yup, as long as they don't fuck anything up terribly I dont see them losing dominance anytime soon.

Best phone I've ever had. Coming from Droid turbo, Droid razr, iphone 4 for a brief period, and Nokia e71x

I regret my emoji machine and I haven't even made three payments on it

Samsung have been winning for a while. Their devices are objectively gorgeous.

I had a Note 7, returned it, now unfortunately can't afford the Note 8, so now have an S7. I'm happy with it.

>tfw the only reason I have an iPhone is because my girlfriend loves blue bubbles and I genuinely enjoy going on FaceTime with her
Fuck Apple. If only those fuckers released FaceTime for Androids.

They won pricing I guess.

But the iPhone X has a better display; camera, processing power, better apps/ecosystem, longer support, better speakers; better storage speed, stronger glass

>Samsung
>Losing dominance

What kind of alternative world is this?

Apple has enough cash to buy Samsung.

Congratulations on your vapid relationship
I hope the sex is worth it

>Better display
It doesn't though, the display is literally causing headaches around the world.

>Better camera
Worse at video.

>Better processing power
Locked down os.

>Better apps
Such as?

>Longer support
Most people buy their phone on a 24 month contract and upgrade to a new phone after that time.

>Better storage speeds
Sure, that might be better, but boot time is still ass and it's still got a USB 2.0 port.

>Stronger glass
Like Jerry rig everything said, at the end of the day glass is glass.

>notch on the screen
>better display
lmaoooooo

>better display
True according to didplaymate.

>worse at video

Lol what? iPhone dominates Samsung camera in every regard, but ESPECIALLY video. Let me know when a Samsung phone can record 1080p 240 FPS and 4K 60 FPS

>Better processing power

You have no rebuttal

>better app
The whole App Store is just far superior to android.

>longer support
“B-but I don’t need longer support!”

>storage speeds

iPhone boot time is faster than any phone.

>using the default messaging apps on your phone
Pleb as fuck

Actually no, apple doesn't.

Apple has $134B USD in total equity.
Samsung has $162B USD in total equity.

A cool ~$28 billion more in assets than apple.

>Lol what? iPhone dominates Samsung camera in every regard, but ESPECIALLY video. Let me know when a Samsung phone can record 1080p 240 FPS and 4K 60 FPS
In terms of video stability the note8 is dominant. It's OIS+EIS is simply better than anyone else.

The Note8 is like $300-400 off with an S7 trade in, and if you were a Note7 owner using your email on samsung.com and trading in your S7 would have gotten you a Note8 on day 1 for $450.

You can't use anything else on an iPhone. And before you start, no, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger aren't really messenger apps.

It's not vapid. The sex is amazing. She says I'm huge. :)

Samsung market cap - about 250 billion
Apple assets - 375 billion

investopedia.com/ask/answers/122314/what-difference-between-market-capitalization-and-equity.asp

In addition, apples cash on hand is more than Samsung’s market cap, and apples market cap is more than 3 Times samsungs.

>TFW S5 + LineageOS (previously CM) for almost 4 years now
Feels good.

I'm from New Zealand. We get cucked.

See:

>Shareholder equity is considered a more accurate estimate of a company's actual net worth.

>It's not vapid.
>She says I'm huge.
>:)
Uhhh... bad news for you buddy

Define a messenger app if WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger aren't messenger apps. Also I use Signal and Wire.

>tfw S4 + stock rom

investors.com/news/technology/click/apples-iphone-x-screen-is-giving-some-users-headaches/
>"Ever since Thursday I have been experiencing headaches every time I'm on my phone for around 10 minutes-plus," one iPhone X user said in aMacRumors forumon Saturday. "This has never happened to me before on any of my other devices."
>One user in Los Angeles told IBD that he experienced eye strain from the iPhone X and decided to trade the device in for an iPhone 8 Plus, which has an LCD screen.

>You have no rebuttal
You don't. After this I'm not replying to you, you're clearly a biased idiot.

>The app store is just superior
Yet you can't give me an example of an app?

>But I don't need longer support
But most people don't need longer support. Are you still using an iPhone 5s or 6?

>Boot time is faster than any phone
youtu.be/U6jtZHeBjoE
Clearly. Booting faster than the Samsung here. 100% not sarcasm. No sarcasm at all!

Keep talking talking talking, but your words don't mean shit.

Pic related

this

Well if you think Samsung is more valuable than apple, the stock market is happy to take you on in “that bet in all the size you’ve got :)

>It's not vapid. The sex is amazing. She says I'm huge. :)

You just said the sex is vapid too.

apple simply has a more powerful brand image due in part to morons such as yourself.

Apple is not in a position to buy samsung and couldn't even if they wanted to.

Samsung is the primary military and industrial manufacturer in korea, and I doubt the korean government would allow the sale to happen, the samsung execs would simply refuse any offers apple could come up with, no matter what the price was.

Got shrekt by

Once again, if you think Samsung is more valuable than Apple the stock market is happy to disagree with you in all the size you have got :)

T. Brainlet who knows nothing about finance.

Who gives a fuck what the stock market thinks?
All of this started from this >>Apple has enough cash to buy Samsung
Which we have shown is just pure fantasy bullshit apple cuckbois jerk themselves to before bed each night.

>happy to disagree with you in all the size you have got :)
Did you struggle with English at school?

Is this is it? An actual iToddler retard, rather than just ironic retards?

>arguing that market cap is a better indicator of company value than share equity
And I know nothing about finance? Okay.

I work in finance. I am a trader. You will never know what I know.

If you don’t understand my sentence then it is your fault

And yet you failed an extremely simple question. Perhaps its time to rethink your career and sell your bitcoins?

>If you don’t understand my sentence then it is your fault
to be fair, your word usage is super irregular in that sentence, even if you can justify it as proper English (which I doubt), it just doesn't sound natural.

>“that bet in all the size you’ve got
>the stock market is happy to disagree with you in all the size you have got :)

Both of these are just wrong....

>my dad works at nintendo

>TFW chinkphone with exynos 8890, Samsung AMOLED screen, and Samsung battery

Almost a note 7 but missing the best shit like the pen and much much cheaper

>rethink my career

Why would I do that when I am paid $160k a year by my employer?

I don’t have any bitcoins

They’re both correct but irregular

>I am paid $160k a year
You must be a shit trader.

Wall street traders average around $225k, with the upper 10-15% breaking $300k.

If you're under $200k it's safe to say you're a shit trader working at a shit company.

Or you're full of shit.

You're an embarrassment.

I’m 23 and have been trading for about a year so I’m pretty happy with how I’m doing.

>STILL replying to this underageb&

Market cap is a much better metric for the value of a company.

Equity is a very simple metric which does not take into account revenue, profit or the future growth and income potential of the company.

Market cap is based on the opinion of the marketplace as a whole, taking into account all aspects of the companies financials

Market cap is opinion based, meaning it can be influenced by bullshit things like public perception which while at the moment may seem solid, could very quickly shift with little to no warning.

As was pointed out, total shareholder equity is a much better metric.

And again, the point is simply apple literally could not buy samsung if they wanted to. It's a fantasy to think they could.

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

Wrong. Back to school.

>As was pointed out, total shareholder equity is a much better metric.

No no no.
Brainlet logic.

Equity is a simple metric.

Market cap is the entire stock markets opinion of the company, based on all the information publicly available, including equity.

The latter is superior. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about. You don’t. You don’t even have high school level of knowledge on this field.

I work in the finance industry making 6 figures

You probably don’t even know high school economics

Oh its you again. Fuck you're retarded.

For the time being, but when apple fuck up they will be another Sony whereas Samsung /Huawei have massive other businesses and are practically state run and owned, apple will be Sony/Panasonic /amd sized in 10 years if they mess up

Correct.

Why can't manufacturers follow Samsung instead of Apple when it comes to producing a mobile device? It seems like all the other manufacturers out there can produce something good in one aspect, but lack in other parts (such as the Pixel 2 XL with their shitty screen and lack of headphone jack).

As long as Samsung keeps producing a well rounded device without removing features they will have my support.

NIGGER read the final line. I honestly don't care which you prefer to use to jerk yourself off with.

>again, the point is simply apple literally could not buy samsung if they wanted to. It's a fantasy to think they could.

THE ENTIRE POINT IS ABOUT APPLE BEING ABLE TO LITERALLY PURCHASE SAMSUNG

You talking about market cap vs share holder equity DOESN'T MATTER in either case, apple could NEVER buy samsung. It's simply not a possibility in any time line.

Tried a 7 plus for a few months, before that was a 3gs. currently have a note 8. Wife has the X. Ugly asf phone.

>t. mentally ill iToddler
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cI3_tmP5xpFTGlWmEg9goQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

H.A.N.K. IS EVERYWHERE. HE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES, NO ALLEGIANCES. YOU WILL BUY HIS APPLE PRODUCTS. YOU WILL BUY HIS SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. YOU WILL SUBMIT TO H.A.N.K.

How?

Can you even comprehend what I wrote?

I think the S8+ looks and feels better, but that's just my opinion. I like looking at the Note 8 a lot but using it is a little weird.

Fuck the curved screen meme the G6 is good enough.

Enjoy your $1000 soon to be paperweight

>he doesn't know about the S8 active.

If I want my phone to be a bulky piece of shit I'll get an otterbox

>my s8+

>no dual rear cameras
>stupid finger print sensor placement

Samsung can shove their phones up their dicks if they want to price them at 1K

oh also fuck touchjizz, too.

ironic considering my G4 bootlooped and is now a literal paperweight.

the S8+ has been as low as like $600.

Note8 for $700

well that sucks, still doesn't mean Samsung can design a phone worth shit.

>only reason I have an iPhone is because my girlfriend loves blue bubbles and I genuinely enjoy going on FaceTime with her
>If only those fuckers released FaceTime for Androids.
nigga don't you see the obvious connection here?
why the fuck would apple be throwing away the juicy market segment of pussy whipped bitch bois by freeing them from the vendor lock?
you think they got dem 130 gorrilion cash by being this retarded?

most consumers would disagree

xda-developers.com/samsung-2018/

Oh, I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who eats shit, good day.

Nah, no mistake, you do eat shit.

Apple won though, there's no phone as good as the iPhone x

I wonder what the headache thing is about. One thing I noticed on the X is with OLED's super fast pixels, you notice the 60 Hz nature of the display more intensely (something Android users have long since adapted to). However, comparing to other Samsung OLEDs, Apple's implementation isn't over-saturated and seems to reproduce colors in a nice, consistent fashion.

>ishit
>good
lmao

Something about the pwm flickering being noticeable by people with more sensitive eyes

Both of these devices are $1k Facebook machines for morons who are either too stupid to use a real computer or have nothing worthwhile to do with their money but blow it on the latest trendy bugman toy.

Humanity lost.

I got my s8 for £300 desu

i'm sure you enjoy your geekbench score while having a significant and visible lack of smoothness compared to samsung.

>"smoothness"
smartphone tards will argue about anything at this point

>snapdragon 835 is affected by hardware bug
>still won
Fuck me and i was scared of my s8 being throttled too

>in after touchjizz

Vanilla android is awful

that was the only thing you iToddlers were screaming at android users before, faggot

Samsungs A8 seems good

When you use a smartphone, you lose.

>he hates mini computers that fit in your pocket, that are at the cutting edge of technological development

>visible lack of smoothness compared to samsung

come on dude, the note8 is sometimes stuttery as fuck, which was the reason i got the pixel 2 xl

looks like a television remote falling off both sides of the equator.

>Worse at video.

what lol. iphone x video quality is much better. Hahhahaha droid people jesus.

>Samsung is the primary military and industrial manufacturer in korea, and I doubt the korean government would allow the sale to happen, the samsung execs would simply refuse any offers apple could come up with, no matter what the price was.

this guy is 12

How do driodboys even post comments when in the back of their head they know that samsungs phones are just a copy of the iphone. You can't escape the truth. Apple made the modern day phone as we know it, and google and samsung scrambled together a second-rate competitor to occupy 4th place and make sure google could keep getting all the information from users they need.

How does it feel knowing iphone 7 probably sells more than s8. How does it feel trying to view a screen with a bend in? How does it feel using a phone that is a cross between a pebble and a tv remote?

Why do you even post when deep down inside, you know you are the losing team?

Not really. The curved screen is useless, and all the Samsung crawl that's preinstalled.

The only redeeming device in the flagship line is the s8 active.

or employed people

>samsung
>self degrading AMOLED display

The amoled display from the samsung phones is the most pathetic jewish trick