Based Steve "Gamer" Burke BTFOs all companies who don't pay hi-

Based Steve "Gamer" Burke BTFOs all companies who don't pay hi-..
BTFOs all companies that are objectively worse than others.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr0GET3rq8
Butthurt Burkelets have no excuses now.

He lost all credibility with the meltdown video.
Openly admitted that he is way over his head and still broadcasted false news.

There will be a place for Steve in the new tides.
His melt downs are inline with frustration for a system he can't redress of fag ecelebs who do nothing but hype/push products as opposed to critical reviews. I'd hire him in a heartbeat, we'd talk, and I'd find an outlet for his talents of breaking shit down and doing critical analysis... His attitude would become much more positive at such a point that his skillset is valued and put to work.

This guy's voice puts me to sleep, he just drones on and on about pointless numbers and stats. He provides nothing of value that couldn't just be conveyed by a written article with bar graphs

Youtube recently put a cap on videos that can be monetize.
It has to be at least 10 minutes long.
He is dragging and dragging and dragging the same shit multiple times to fit into that time frame.

>that Titan V video where he wiped his hand through his disgusting hair 3 or 4 times while handling the exposed GPU

>"Hey this is Steve from gamers nexus, coming to you guys straight from my mom's basement. She's making chicken nuggets tonight, how rad is that?" Anyway, today we're testing how the color of your sata cables affects thermals. We have 17 different groups, I'll explain the results of each of them one by one, so stay tuned."

Hello Linus

>It has to be at least 10 minutes long.
No, a vid longer than 10 minutes also gives you midroll ads.

I just wish hed get a fucking haircut i just cant look at him and take him seriously

It's not so much the length as much as this sloppy fucker literally does not care for it at all and lets it hang around like a matted mess. That tangled pile of shit is just barely one step above dreads.

maybe thats it, i dont remember caring about long hair on a man before, but for some reason it bugs the shit out me every time I see it.

Who cares as long as the content he puts out is good

hes apart of the content user. i can go read shit he says on another site or have another youtuber read it to me if i dont want to look at a pile of shit, or hear his bored sounding dont give a fuck about what im saying attitude. even if they GN does the work others will repeat it or announce it too.

Make what you will but he is the only decent hardware reviewer on YT

He thinks he looks like this, but instead he just looks like a dirty hippie with those retarded curls.

I don't care.
The content they make is good, I'm not some manchild that needs some slick looking idiot talking about shit (linus) to be entertained.

Who's the pretty anime girl?

>girl

>slick looking
Linus literally looks like a 13 year old experimenting with homosexuality with all his piercings, and has a voice to match.

And doesn't know what the fuck he's doing beyond shilling smartphone cases

He's pretty, too. Either way, I'd like to identify the character.

>he

>"Speaking of, you know who else doesn't know what the fuck they're doing? SQUARESPACE"

>tfw he's calling Sup Forums out for calling him a shill while keeping the bantz up.

I always like how he has sponsors but he really doesn't sound like he cares, it's amusing.

>I'm not some manchild
interesting projection you are attempting here since the reflection is clearly a representation of just that, someone who couldn't care less about their appearance or demeanor to the rest of society.

That's not my problem.

no, you've made it your parent's problem im sure.

>not knowing about magic Nazis

sad 2b u desu

Oh shit

THIRD DEGREE BURN

Oh gee you sure got me.

how long before msi has him executed?

I thought Cooler Master wanted him dead before that.
He must have quite a lot of chink assassins hunting him down.

Thank you tech jesus.

Who the fuck cares. All I ask for WRT to people's hair and bodies is that they not smell unpleasant. Keep yourself clean if you're going to be around me and others. Everything else is a matter of taste.

fucking this. Never ONCE did he say that Meltdown only affected Intel.

You know someone is a fucking intel shill when JayzTwoCents made a DEDICATED video about INTEL MELTDOWN where he specificallly said that INTEL was the ONLY company vulnerable to MELTDOWN.

fucking this

I don't mind his hair or his crippling depression. I don't get you lads.

He said that said that Spectre and Meltdown affected every CPU manufacturer (when METLDOWN IS INTEL ONLY)

He literally sounded like BBC/CNN and all other mainstream media who also didn't make the very important distinction of Meltdown being INTEL only