Have spectrum as isp, had since 90s when they were road runner...

Have spectrum as isp, had since 90s when they were road runner. They always sucked digger nick but since they became spectrum there has been far more outages. I am on the 3 day ride so far of no internet.

call the DA

da means?

District Attorney

called police but they told me to fuck off

This isn't a criminal matter, its a civil. Your DA will investigate spectrum if this happens enough.

was joking but would be funny to bring them up on charges for aids service. of course their ass is covered in their service agreement with me or something.

>of course their ass is covered in their service agreement with me or something.
No its not, nothing in their contract with you would ever include "oh yea even if we don't give you service you still owe us"

So far you've had a dirth of service for 3 days and (I assume you've called spectrum and complained multiple times) you still have no service. Its time to put matters into the responsibility of your local government.

at my old place comcast was generally reliable for the 5 years i had them, but one year i had the internet fully go out for one or two days during finals week. that sucked, needless to say.

at my new place, in only six months that i've been here, there were at least 3 or 4 instances when the internet went out for the whole day or a good chunk. i also had two days where there was a connection, but the speed was so abysmal that even the most bare bone web page would take 5 minutes to load. they tried to blame it on my router after the curry techs pretended to do something on their end without any results.

support insists its my end yet tech twat mandatory came already and checked cable to yard where the main coax plug is and its fine, already checked on my own time but GOTTA GET SONEONE TO COME RECHECK ANYWAY. even neighbor has no net, also spectrum crustomer. keep asking me to allow a tech to come back out. insist also that my areas outage was cleared. does all basic tech support troubleshooting for fuck of it, still nothing.

it was time warner in the 90s

road runner partnered with them or whatever. basically i had road runner and eventually started seeing time warner then THE SPECTRUM

can prove to you, I still have my fucking box for rr

Halfway between Rochester and SU and there are hardly ever outages here.
Not a fan of this new cable box on every TV thing though.

Look at the date on the box retard

same government that lets spectrum have a monopoly lmao

so you are in ny?

aye i am

murica
where the internet was invented, yet it almost the worst at providing and regulating it.

>TRIANGULATED
surprised that not all of new york is down practically. i see alot of online reports saying they're out.

The only time we ever really have an outage here is when a drunk driver hits a telephone pole