This cant be it. I lost everything. EVERYTHING

This is all a bad joke right? It says BCC is at 3$ on CoinMarketCap. People on Telegram are telling me that BCC is not even 0.80$ worth now? If this is real, Im ruined. Like really fucking ruined. I have nothing left. I put everything I had into this, because I trusted them. Literally all of my familys savings are in BCC, because a friend told me the risk was worth it. Are you telling me I lost everything? 800,000$ gone like nothing? Im so angry right now. My wife doesnt know yet. She will come home soon. What am I going to fucking tell her. How am I suppossed to care for my family now? I have literally nothing right now. My wife has two sons and I am unemployed. How am I suppossed to take care of them now??? I hope someone pays for this mess. If not with money then with a sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong sub

Someone already tried this on the subreddit, saying he mortgaged his grandmother's house and wants to an hero

Nobody actually bought into this scam

Good riddance. Get fucked minerfag

>My wife has two sons

kek

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/

Well, you just got scammed my friend. Happens all the time. We've been warning you all.

Is this a new copypasta?

The "my wife has two sons" was too obvious

theres a board for this. please man?

this

KYS

troll or not...
The last thing you should do is put all your saving into shit like this if you have family.

LMAO investing that much money without knowing shit about what you're investing in. Try elsewhere rakesh

>My wife has two sons
This is what gave it away

to many tells
0/10

>my wife's sons

Bubble Billionaires Btfo

is your go-to crying room user

>800,000$
>My wife has two sons and I am unemployed.
kek

>My wife doesnt know yet. She will come home soon
>My wife has two sons and I am unemployed.

user you're getting too close to redditors reality right there I'm scared.
Someone post this on /r/cuckold for more keks.

I already saw this pasta been spammed everywhere and it never gets old but OP should edit out "two sons" and he will 10/10 bait.

Don't expect any sympathy, coinfag. It doesn't take much brains to detect a Ponzi scheme (which means you're all brainlets), plus we warned you several times along the way that this was a pyramid and a scam. You ignored all the warnings and red flags because you were hopeful for easy money. You deserve all the losses you're incurring. Get fucked!

I'm lovin' it!

No he's on the correct website

every board is Sup Forums

>lost 20k
>You heard about Davor?
My fucking sides.

on the other hand it's a good dogwhistle for the non-retards and newfags

>ancaps have a rude awakening when they realize that private enterprise isn't always honest, the free market doesn't regulate itself and that with a state you have less net corruption

wtf is bitconnect lmao niggas too poor for the real coin or whaat?

This is definitely bait from a /biz/fag

I'm glad to see lolbertarians dug their own grave with this retarded "stateless money" meme they created.
Crash and burn harder and cry me a river in the process, you fags!

>gave back what we invested even if it's not the profits
>you heard about davor?
what a bunch of fucking retards

They claimed to have a bot that buys and sells based off of dips and spikes using credits users bought. Users got some of that resulting profit accordingly. That's all I've picked up from reading the threads.

Yeah, it's a copy pasta from the election when bernie sanders got fucked out of the race from the DNC. Some girl on pleddit posted it and it's now famous pasta on Sup Forums

That's what you get for hoarding all the GPU's, bitch.
Sell me one 1080ti for 100$ so i can play video games in comfyness while you hang yourself.

Greedy selfish miner scum deserves it.
i can finally buy a card for games to be chill and happy.

kek

>i lost everything
no you still have your meme currency

you still have what you bought

i bought a radio today, i still have the radio

sounds great btw with those elvis slow jams

fuck off back to your containment board.