How do you configure MadVR for this?

How do you configure MadVR for this?
Im stuck with mpv because it werks but I miss MPC stuff

What? Is pic related real? Can it make this big out a difference? What's Madge?

Thats fake.

i didn't know mpv comes with a default blur filter.

Not OP but
Top:
>defined, crisp clear
>radiant color

Bottom:
>blurry af
>washed out color

I have this issue on stock Free drivers, both AMD and Intel. How do I make mpv good?

It looks exactly the fucking same you faggot, how about you observe your life of perpetual failure with the same resolution instead.

Bad shop

>looks the same
How?

Comparing a bluray against a dvd or tvrip isn't fair.

What about you stop using mpv and get madvr

vo=gpu-hq

This does literally nothing

top looks like waifu2x and bottom looks like madVR

install Gentoo

Xdd you are so fit in you totally told me with your gentu meme

It's not for Mac and Linux.

gpu-hq is not a valid switch for m (Error parsing option profile (option parameter could not be parsed)

the opengl option made it considerably more smooth but the color and sharpness are still not as good as even stock mpc-hc.

Same, it's like there's a weird snow filter over everything that gives it a grainy texture and washes out the color.

then update your mpv and/or throw in NNEDI scripts.

>NNEDI scripts.
I don't want to make my own madvr render. Adding scalers and filters to everything is what brazilians do and it looks awful.

looks fine and all you do is point to the script location in the conf file retard.

madvr isn't a simple xBRZ scaler or whatever gay shit it is the NNEDI does.
I don't know why you think I want a scaler when the source video's resolution looks just fine when you don't apply these gay "cinematic" filters and color range limiting like VLC and mpv do.

works on my machine

Probably too blind to tell the difference anyway.

>compares a render to a scaler
wtf has Sup Forums become?

Too bad MadVR runs like hot garbage

i don't have any blurriness like in OP's bait image.

Yeah, looks crisp for me too using stock settings.
OP must have resized his or something because mpv's renderer do frame-to-buffer output.
This is why mpv stutters on low-end HW whereas VLC stays smooth but also melts trying to interpolate as a "compromise",

So many MPV shills in here. We get it, it's good enough and has come a long way, but it isn't as good as MPC-HC with MadVR and DmitiriRender. Prove me wrong.

You don't. The image is fake.

god, mio is such a slut

>mpv shill tears

>How do you configure MadVR for this?
Basically crank every image quality setting to the max (maximum green, minimum red/gray) in MadShi when through Pot. But you need to have at least 6GB of video memory and a pretty powerful setup to not drop any frames at all when playing HD remasters (of, let's say, for example, Urusei Yatsura, Macross SDF/7, or YuYu Hakusho) if doing this.

.I have this issue on stock Free drivers, both AMD and Intel. How do I make mpv good?
Same here with mpv on linux. MadVR is the only reason why I still use windows.

so madvr=sharpen and saturation filter?

What episode, and time is this? (sorry I've only watched k-on once).

I use Kawaii, does MPV even have a UI?

Nice try, but no cigar.

but how did you make it look so good on mpc?