A stolen ipad

Hi G, i have a problem, I bought to someone an iPad of Lewisville ISD, I restore the iPad and I don't know what should I do, I don't have the user or password, help plz

Just give it back Jamal

Turn it in, Jaquan.

I can't, I was of a pawn store

Return to its rightful owner, Ja'quisha.

I think the owner was a child and I restored it

Lewisville Texas?

Gib bak

try the microwave method to fry the security chip. you will get into the phone, but you obviously won't be able to set a password after that. everything else will work just fine.

Give it back, dayquahn

not being able to recognize OP is clearly indian

Give it back, daquarius.

agreet his is the best method. put in microwave for 25 seconds and then restart

Yep, Texas

Cool I live in Lewisville. What's your address? I'll drop on by and fix that right up for ya.

Give it back shaneequa

I only need an username and the password

You only need to give it back

you won't find it here my curry friend, your best bet is the microwave method.

Dude, I live in Lewisville, TX.

fuck this city desu
LHS was pretty bomb to go to though

Give it back, Rajesh.

ਰਾਜੇਸ਼ ਨੂੰ ਵਾਪਸ ਦੇ ਦੇਵੋ

Try pooing on it

Don't be such a bigot. OP has clearly adopted a new culture, and we're respecting it.

Either sell it or replace the logic board (ecpensive as fuck though). Look up a tutorial.

The microwave method?

Give it back, gurpreet

I thought in buy a new motherboard but, it's expensive

Put it in your microwave for like 30 seconds, this will fry the password chip and leave the rest of the phone intact.
Basically it destroys the hardware on which the password is stored, the phone can then be unlocked without a password. Only downside is that you can't set a password after that anymore.

Hey LPD you okay? This seems pretty desperate. Also let the chink patrol cop with the Napoleon complex know that I found his purse (why is it vibrating?).

Have you tried installing gentoo?

apple products have a specific password chip (thats why apple stuff has better security) and to prevent hackers from reverse engineering the chip they use a different type of solder on that chip meaning that if you do indeed put it in the microwave for about 20 - 30 seconds you actually will break the chip making the device unlocked forever.

Thnx I will look it up

Return it to apple and have them find the owner.

Give it back vraj

Omg 30 dollars for a new ipad what a deal