Has anyone ever experienced the fabled falcon northwest mach v? Is it the best boutique pc?

has anyone ever experienced the fabled falcon northwest mach v? Is it the best boutique pc?

not bad

>prebuilts
>Not feeling the accomplishment of building a custom rig for the first time
No. I rather build my own rigs every time. Not only will they cost less, especially if hardware prices finally drop, when inexperienced miners stop buying cards. Regardless if that happens or not, building a desktop from scratch is the best feeling once everything works. It isn't that hard as there are YouTube videos explaining what to do and online tutorials with pictures and are very detailed in explaining what to do. It is like putting legos together. You screw in the power supply, put in the grill for the motherboards usb ports, followed by the motherboard. After that, you just plug in the various components such as the GPU, ram, SSD or HDD, and the power supply to the motherboard and finally the power button to the motherboard. It is very easy.

wat

My PC is similar to that and I paid like 1400

>not feeling the feeling of receiving something in the mail that plugs in and just works and also smells really nice. Also overnight troubleshooting and not having to go through bullshit RMA

I always wanted one of these back in the late 90s / early 00s, but they were more than 5k back then

>GTX 1060
>$3074
>16GB

It may be a prebuilt, but seriously?

Hey, my system with a 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2TB hard disk, and Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.7 only cost me $710 total. If I had a 1700, it would only be $200 more. Plus, it has a Blu-Ray ODD to boot...

This shit's bait.

hows that rma coming?

pc parts either come doa or fail all the time.

Is this advertising. Don't shill your companies product here!

Why should we buy your product when we could build something similar for much less? It might not have the same case, but we could use any case we want.

read the thread

My PC parts came in the mail and they worked.

good for you

>he's shilling his trash overpriced prebuilts on a Mongolian welding forum

I have NEVER received DOA parts. I have only had one motherboard fail on me, and it was on a system that I got for free. BTW, nice dubs.

This is covert advertising. First, you ask about the hardware from your company to gauge our interest, then you show off the unimpressive specs, followed by an advert about warranty. We are on to you, OP. We don't want your shit here. Leave! Advertising isn't allowed here. Also, if you were going to ask about the hardware to see if it is a good purchase, then why did you post the specs and shill for the product? You are posting bait, or you are advertising, and doing a bad job. We don't want your prebuilt trash here.

>3k for 16gb and a 1060
What the fug?

you're a fucking retard

Thank you. It's just like the shit I see about Razer's garbage.

No one really wants their overpriced hunks of junk other than uninformed idiots that shouldn't be in the business of looking for "gaming" devices that are more advanced than a console.

If I wanted something with a long warranty, I'd just go buy a used corporate device with an extended warranty, like a ThinkPad, since those warranties extend beyond the original purchaser usually.

You have a fucking overclocked coffee lake and you're going to pair it with a 1060? And the system costs $3,000? What the literal fuck. Should have come with at least a 1080, really a 1080 TI to couple with the 8700k. Very, very weird choices.

forgive me

Also terrible, china branded low frequency ram.

2400mhz ram in 2018 is literally down syndrome tier

I can get a prebuilt with a 1800X, GTX 1080ti and 3200MHz RAM for about 60% the price, this is a total scam

>covert

lol