AirBnB will buy all the small hotels next

AirBnB will buy all the small hotels next.

Uber will buy the taxi companies and close them.

Google will block libraries from the internet.

Only self driving cars allowed on freeways and spy camera shower heads.

Do you blindly love tech?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vckVq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Uber will buy the taxi companies and close them.
Uber is struggling to survive.

>Google will block libraries from the internet.
No sign of this.

>AirBnB will buy all the small hotels next.
Could maybe happen.

Taxi drivers are scum. Can't wait for all those Pajeets to be replaced by self driving cars. Also can't wait for meatbag driving to be banned. People are shit drivers and we would have 1/10 of the traffic and accidents.

I'll buy your mom's butthole.

no pajeets anywhere near where i live, taxi drivers are all born here
maybe try moving to another country user
>inb4 murican the land of freedom and shit
i feel for you

Why would AirBnB want to own a bunch of tiny hotels?

Yeah-yeah-yeah, women will buy prostitutes and set them free. It totally works.

what

>Uber is struggling to survive.

Not true

this is the most retarded thing I've seen this year so far.

Thank me later imgur.com/a/vckVq

>implying I blindly love tech

Ah yes, fuck em

>Uber will buy the taxi companies and close them
Literally my wet dream

Until they push up prices higher than taxis

there's no point in that for their business model, and it'll just make it harder for them to evade taxes locally

>AirBnB will buy
>Uber will buy

no they wont retard, these web companies exist and are profitable because they don't DO anything. why would they buy hotels and cars so they would then have to maintain / clean / operate/ service / repair / insure / etc. them? they get a 10% margin without doing the "service" they sell. why would they ever bother to start doing the work they sell?

possibly, or at the very least paywall it

>Only self driving cars allowed on freeways
it's a certainty, the same way pedestrians and bicycles were stopped, the same way horses, then

And then a new, cheaper Uber would come into competition

uber has more installations on devices than any other. therefore, with people being lazy, 100% won't switch to another provider just because it's cheaper. -this is the viability basis of all major corporation that sell direct to the consumer.

but what actually then happens is uber will lower their prices where the new competition operations, until that competition is weak enough to be bought out by uber, or folds.

then uber / whatever monopoly holder returns prices to give maximum profit.

Good.

Doesn't work for google search or android or windows on computers or

Only one I can see happening in 50 years or so.

Nigga they're already cheating against Lyft by sending them fake customers to keep their drivers occupied, if they monopolize the market they will just lower costs and price and do other shenanigans to raise the barrier of entry for any competition then raise prices again when they exterminate them a few months after.

Politicians in my country will not allow it. Brazil here.

>AirBnB
who?
>Uber
who?
>block libraries from the internet.
libraries are on the internet?
>spy camera shower heads.
huh?

Thank you for posting quotes from Industrial Society and Its Future so that I didn't have to find my copy.

taxi drivers are internationally known for being assholes, and they jobs is really getting useless

t. Elon "I never used public transport in my life but I still hate it" Musk

public transportation in america is shit

Hopefully the self driving cars one comes soon. Most people are shit drivers that shouldn't have gotten a license in the first place.

5 years

>implying I won't kill myself before things get this bad

BASED CHINA

First, just because you have money does not mean you can buy anything you want. Not every small business is for sale. As long as there is a public want to use an alternative to AirBnB and Uber, such alternatives will exist. Second, if these companies make a habit out of purchasing each and every competitor that pops up as soon as it starts to cut into their profits, one of two things will happen: either many competitors will show up just so that they can get bought out, or the FTC will punish them for anti-competitive practices.

Google has zero power to do this and zero interest in doing this.

>Only self driving cars allowed on freeways and spy camera shower heads.
And how would you expect the public to agree to a law to take away their right to drive their own cars? Who would buy a shower head knowing it has a spy camera in it? In fact, I'm pretty sure spying on someone in such a way violates a few state laws.

We don't even have market ready self driving cars now.

China does

>AirBnB will buy the hotels
Great, that'll help cool the housing market. This also means AirBnB will have to comply with the regulations that come with being a hotel.
>Uber will buy the taxi companies and close them
Great, fuck them, I can't wait for self driving to take over.
>Only self-driving cars on the freeways
No more car crashes due to human error? Great!
>Spy camera showerheads
... Why?

I don't expect the public to agree to it, but after a certain point, regulators will realize that allowing nonself-driving cars on the roads only hurt the countries bottom line and as such, will ban them. Nobody is going to riot in the street for the right to drive when somebody else can simply drive for them and do so at the same cost.