Fuuuuck I want to live in a comfy european city

fuuuuck I want to live in a comfy european city

Other urls found in this thread:

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hokkaido-sweden-hills
miyakohotels.ne.jp/spain/english/index.html/
phn.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not wanting to live in the countryside
how is the countryside in brazil? i could imagine building a farm there would be easy and farming food even easier since there is no snow

I want to live in a comfy town in the mountains in Slovakia, just end my suffering

Europe is sandnigger central

Probably pretty comfy but I'm way too NEET to ever give up big-city amenities, but I did go to a small coastal city and it was really nice.

Brazil doesn't look European at all to me. Don't try anymore...

why do we live in garden sheds?

have u ever visited Blumenau?
It looks kinda german

Top tier.

I have plans to move to Extrema.

you really dont

what city is this? it looks odd to me wouldnt even say its europe

garden sheds with 3 floors, clean water, plumbing, electricity and internet mind you

that's not Europe...

dosn't look like Europe at all

Curitiba.
People here are euroboos.

noice as fug, is there a lot of crime though? like i heard there was in the big cities? but man it must be nice to just be able to walk around, picking fruits from the trees wherever you go.

Countryside not as much as the big cities, you can walk around, but as anywhere else aboid it's shitty parts. Don't recommend to live on the outskirts of a big city that it's really shitty.

Some places have very little crime, but lately there has been a lot cleaning up in the big cities and the criminals are moving to quieter places so I don't know how accurate the stats are anymore.

I don't

Of course you do OP. Everyone does

Such as where? They will call you as sandnigga anyway.
Or, too cold for you to live. Have you ever seen icy snow?

I was just pretending to get (You)s.

Okay, then are you satisfied with living your city for rest of your life? I'm not.

Still ugly

eh, I like it

du har skit-smak. Röda hus med vita knutar är för fan det bästa sen polarbröd och mjölk

Why would you want to live in a country with a tax rate higher than 60%?

No wonder they have nice buildings if you steal it away from your people.

ill take that over living in a literal nigger infested hellhole where cops shoot dogs and you got arsenic in your water supply

Fula lador är vad de är

Do you even have tap water in Sweden?
Your government gives everything to welfare and such so I doubt you can afford it.

we have the cleanest water in the world lad, we have everything. And our niggers are perfectly contained within their innercity ghettos

Du vet att jag har rätt

You have to pay like a dollar per gallon in the shop.
Here we can get almost 2000gallons for a dollar from the tap at home.

This applies to the rest of Scandinavia as well

>amerifat doesnt know our water is so clean you can drink from the tap, the river and the lakes

You even get your water from the river? Wow. You must be really poor thanks to those taxes

lol what a load of shit, scandinavians live better than 99% of the world

USA is the other 1%

Scandinavians and especially Swedes are very good at marketing themselves. That's why people think we have it so good here, when we really don't.

You must be the only swede who is self conscious.

A little bird told me northern Sweden is pretty crap.

We are brainwashed from birth to believe that we live in a utopia lol. That everything is better in Sweden, more organised, kinder, more moral and efficient. We even call ourselves a "moral superpower".

All of it is crap

>I want to live in a comfy european city
Move to Buenos Aires

no one thinks it anymore, Abdul

Normies still kinda do. The facade is crumbling though

Thank god

not about Sweden desu, mostly for Norway (life conditions) or Finland (education).

In my country, we call that kind of people as ''netouyo'', but I don't blame them.
And I don't give you any objection to your opinion,
But I don't want to live in Sweden at all, because I'm get to use of being with many people.

>Don't recommend to live on the outskirts of a big city that it's really shitty.
Why is that? You mean the suburbs?

>We are brainwashed from birth to believe that we live in a utopia lol. That everything is better in Sweden, more organised, kinder, more moral and efficient.
But compared to the rest of the world Sweden is those things. have you ever been to a developing country?

If i recall correctly there's a town in Japan that looks like Sweden.

Too bad they're ruining it and want to become like us.

They are such wannabes trying to appropriate Brazilian culture. I sincerely apologize on the ways of my neighbor.

We believe that we are better than everyone, including the west.

Also Sweden used to be one of the poorest countries in Europe, our wealth is extremely recent. Mostly beacuse of luck being so close to superior European countries, natural resources and profiteering from ww2

The Marshall plan helped us alot as well.

I think it's only your misunderstanding, lad.

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hokkaido-sweden-hills

WTF

>mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/hokkaido-sweden-hills

haha...we have a village of Netherlands, Spain, US, UK and German....
not only Sweden.
You're welcome.

miyakohotels.ne.jp/spain/english/index.html/

phn.jp/

I dislike those park-villages..tho.