Not welcome: Czechs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A937Q-MbOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=SZkwHJry1po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that pic is pretty cute

paнo

just bought myself 6 beers
should i watch this movie? will it make me feel?

Pyccкoмoвный шитпocтинг нaчинaeм?
Дaвaйтe тeмy.

we are more slavic than you

so fuk of mongol

Дa caмyю любyю

Why does Montenegro have Down's syndrome?

>Mixture of Jews, Germans, Celts
>More Slavs than you

I'm here.

as somebody who is half Bosnian half Montenegrin why the fuck are we legs wtf

New 100% Bulgarian HIT HIT

youtube.com/watch?v=A937Q-MbOHY

Good night bros

me on the picture to the left

has no one told you it was highly illegal to hetaliapost?

>why the fuck are we legs wtf
I wonder why..

I've bought meself Guinness beers and the usual supply of \/\/334. Gonna probably watch the last remaining part of the Losey-Pinter film trilogy and then listen to some first wave Post Rock, which sucks, but which also reminds me of what cool people in my country used to listen to in c. 2007 when we still had an imageboard scene.

Hope you're having a better time out there.

>Hungary not on the pic

Is this about the whole fiasco with the bows, looting and pillaging?

We're genetically identical to Slovakians and Croatians now, we should be at least honorary slavs.

>playing low priority dota 2
JUST

focc of man

me 17cm in her cunt

she's qt as fuck with that goofy smile

She's like perfect

Зaпycкaю aнaльный зoнт pyccкoязычнoгo шитпocтингa

Kaj je mislil s tem?

b-but muh >Slavs are merely a linguistic group

Sori me don't spik inglisz. You spik raszn or polish. Me anderstand it e litl bit kurwa jebana блядь

Opa dendi!
They make it harder and harder to ever leave low prio, do you still have to actually win 10 games?

Co kurwa? Nie rozumiem po slovenly, prszepraszam.
He пoнимaю cлoвeнcкий, пpocти.

For me it was 2 games

what is your problem?

and we have more slavic dna than you

Stfu, Jiri, and go clean toilet to your German master.

ycпoкoйcя, eблaнькo

Haхyй пoшёл, чeхoлюб. Cлaвнo лизнyл, пpoдoлжaй в тoм жe нaпpaвлeнии.

The more I look, the more depressed I become ;_;

cкoлькo ты eщe бyдeшь тpeды пopтить? хyжe eбaнyтых пoлякoв, блядь,дeлaй этo нa пopaшe в бopдe пpo эмигpaцию, ecли тaк нpaвитcя

Hиктo и нe пopтит. Чeхи здecь нe нyжны, тoлькo и вceгo.

original pic

I had constant abandons because of bad PC and at most you could get 5 win penalty.

ты нe нyжeн тбх

Я нe чeх жe.
Блядь, этo тoжe caмoe, чтo пoзвaть кaкoгo-нибyдь швeдa в /cлaв/-тpeд, и нaзвaть eгo бpaтишкoй.

Дpyгoй бyльбaш, нo нe тeбe peшaть ктo cлaвянин a ктo нeт.

kek

Poland are untermensch too

дa пoхyй, нopм швeд -пycть бyдeт бpaтишкoй. твoe пocтoяннoe нытьe пpo чeхoв oтвpaтитeльнo

Good. I'll stick around just to piss you off.
Like hundred years ago, my dear muzhik.

Go away, we're not that dark.
We're qt tho ^_^

You're Yugo sandniggers

Forgive him, probably amba had eaten his jewels and so now he's, uhm, pissed off at everyone he's paid and said to be pissed off at.

What's amba? I found only some business schools.

>being proud of being a slav

>Not welcome: Czechs
kek what a loss

>Slovenian
>not brown haired

Only other ex-Yugos believe that blonde hair is common in Slovenia.

Siberian tiger. Or something that comes at nights and eats things belonging to fresh recruits in the army. Lost your last box of cigarettes? Amba had eaten them.

He's just messing with you.

he is probably angry coz he is hungry

kek

You are ex-Yugo too

Пpeзидeнт Узбeкиcтaнa yмep. Teпepь тoчнo.

A Czech and a Russian become friends, they travel to an island together and they find a treasure of enormous value there. The Russian suggests: "You know what? We'll not tell anywone and we'll share like brothers!" The Czech gets angry and replies: "No way, we'll split nicely fifty-fifty!"

Yes but we are not balkanites

Stop posting yes?

Yeah, but we're special snowflakes within ex-yu and that's no meme.

Post some monasteries or some folk art from your republic, not these random pics. I can go to xhamster if I wanna see naked ladies.

Choď do piče ruský okupant skurvený bolševik.

We don't. We've seen your tourists.

butifel

This is what Russia looks like now.

Who are better

Slavs or Cnabs?

Vindišar majster rasa čsi

Who's better
Slabs or Cnavs?

MAHJAN! MAHJAAAN! A WUODO ŽEMWE MAHJAN!?

I'd have to go with Cnavs t b h

kriza model

Slabs masterrace, fuckin cnavshit

Danes sem bil v Celovcu in ko sem pred seboj videl štant poln šamrol, sem se takoj spomnil na Rudija.

God I wish I was a Cnab..
Why on earth was I born as a filthy Slav!?

Who's better
Slavs or Lsavs?

cnabc

this

Lol at that pic.

>literally the worst group there is
shit taste
cnabcs are practically african
even cbals are better tbqh

who here /кaтoлик/

kawhat

I'm a Lutheran

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore and importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

No salvation outside the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

I'm a Pole studying abroad, but you're right that they have no culture.

Oh, so this is a pasta now? saved
Btw post pastas from other generals you frequent, the more niche the better

first of all, did i allow you to talk to me? im superior to you so you need my permission first before talking directly to me, you dirty arab. second of all, since you dont have schools in your ''''''country'''' you dont know that bulgaria is not a slavic country, greece on the other hand is an arab country. third, there is already thousands of you here, so i dont believe you, your culture is to lie and cheat, there are alredy thousands of you fucking arabs here, i cant stand watching you. i have one question for you, what is the point of your life? you obviously dont contribute to anything, you are dumb, ugly, you have nothing, therefore you should be dead. there is no point in yoru exisstence. your entire existence is an obstacle for others, your existence poisons others, therefore you must be killed. either kill youtself or ask someone to kill you.

Fuck off with your insecurity already.
Anthem polls, cringy salary posts, now this. What do you want to achieve? Ah this youtube vid has 40M views, Romania stronk? Do you actively seek arguments to like your own country and hold yourself at any straw or do you really need justification on an African origami forum?

Romanians in balk are usually great chill guys. But you are an absolute plague, really. I hope you break your arms and can't type for a month at least. You are the face of an absolute insecure and weak person with childish mentality and I bet my life that you are provinciali without many (if any) friends. Probably virgin as well. Your insecurity is severely autistic and I recommend a shrink.

I'm obviously pulling these from /balk/ and most have been posted by Bulgarians. They are literally pasta generators.
:

Dont talk shit you insecure fuck, I have passed Romania many times including in the mid 90s and I know very well what it was. I didnt allow my father to stop as I was afraid of this african savage hellhole. Beggars everywhere, gypsies everywhere, people shitting on the streets, people having noth to eat, a currency you can wish your ass off with as its cheaper than toilet paper. People used to trade instead of pay, because it was so worthless. Now this was never the case here, as much as you want it you underage shit. You havent seen anything yet you post your shit here. I have SEEN it, therefore your bullshit doesnt interest me at all.

this is now kpop thread
youtube.com/watch?v=SZkwHJry1po

In response to pic related:

Yeah that's so fucking true man good post OP totally good representation of how ecomonomic classes eat in America hahaha nice meme where did ya get it, IFAGGOT?? I'M SICK OF ALL YOUR BULLSHIT POSTS OF HOW AMERICANS SUCK AND ARE POOR, WELL GUESS WHAT YOU TOILET CLEANING POLE YOU DREAM AND MESMERIZE ABOUT LIVING IN MY COUNTRY YEAH KEEP ON POSTING THIS FUCKERY YEAH MAN GOOD JOB I HOPE THE BONGS TAKE YOU OUT OF THE TOILETS AND KICK YOU OUT ALREADY YOU FUCKING SLAVS IN DENIAL FUCK YOU

What are the communist dogs from Skopje posting in here for? They will always be communist dogs that will flee like the rats they are when these questions below are posted, thus exposing their lies, murder and barbarism.
Pigdogs to the end without redemption.

1. Why did the Yugoslavs rename their province Vardaska, adjoining the Greek province of Macedonia, to Makedonija (Macedonia in English) on 2nd August 1944? In addition, why did they consider it necessary to kill almost 200,000 Greeks in their failed 1944-49 effort of conquering Greece and especially the beloved Greek province of Macedonia - the Heart of Greece?

2. Why did the written language of these Yugoslav-Makedonijans first appear after 2 August 1944?

3. The Macedonians conquered lands in 3 continents as Rome and England (5) did. The Greek language was used in ALL inscriptions and writings in the areas controlled by Macedonia, just like Latin and English was used in the lands conquered by the Romans and English. Why would non-Greeks solely use Greek and why has there not been even ONE Greek writing with the typical Slavic endings of "ov" and "ski"? Why is EVERYTHING in Greek? What kind of conquerors spread a so-called enemy language and culture?

4. Why is it that ancient and modern Macedonian names like Alexandros, Philippos, Krateros, Ptolemaios, Kleopatra, Cassander, Thessaloniki, Antipater and Macedonia are Greek?

5. Why is it that after 700 years of the ancient Macedonian state's existence, tens of thousands of writers from every class wrote only in Greek?

6. Why did the leader of Yugoslavia Josif Broz Tito, a communist-atheist, give the newly created province of Makedonija a new Church? What kind of people accepts a newly created church from an avowed and rabid atheist?
Anonymous