What does Sup Forums think of this country?

what does Sup Forums think of this country?

Meme country.

Who?

Peru?

evil austria?

The most based Latvian guys. Isn't even an ethnic Latvian.

im visiting for erasmus on december, what should I know

That is a way too broad of a question. What do you want to know specifically?

cheap alcohol and petrol

I know one chick from there and she's HOT, so I have only positive impressions of Latvia.

I don't know, do shops, bars and clubs close early? Do people go to sleep early aswell? (very common in Western Europe) how are young people there? what's there to do for fun? Are your women good?

I've read that Latvia has got only a single literary magazine. Explain yourself, Latveria!

I've been to Riga and it was pretty cool. Would visit again

>I don't know, do shops, bars and clubs close early?

Depends on where you're staying. If its in Riga centre, many of the bigger stores like Rimi, Maxima etc close at 23, the rest close at 22. If the commieblock or "Sleeping" neighborhoods they typically work till 22. Smaller stores may close at 21. You can buy alcohol at stores until 22:00. Bars mostly come to life at around 19:00 and depending on the weekday they are open all night or until about 3 to 5 AM.

> Do people go to sleep early aswell? (very common in Western Europe)

Streets are usually fairly full until its becoming dark in the summers, in winter i'd say most people are at home by 21:00, majority of people go to sleep no earlier than 23:00 and not later than 1AM.

>how are young people there?

You can find anything and anyone desu, from low life scum to fun and highly successful people.

>what's there to do for fun?

In winter there isnt a lot to do for fun, I'd suggest going for a drink with friends(Old Riga can be expensive)

>Are your women good?

Yes, but dont expect to get into their panties so easily(not too sure about russian girls though, dont really interact with those).

Gud lads
They're like a not retarded Lithuania
I hope they start removing ruskies soon

sounds great, hope I find some friends and learn more about Latvia

I don't have the words to describe it.
I think it's very cute and adorable. whenever I think about Latvia, I smile. I am always more prone to take a fact seriously when it comes from a Latvian poster. I admire their culture, their country and their independence when confronted to the giant lazy retarded Russia. I love the landscapes there, the beautiful rolling hills and the beautiful sounds of the many rivers. They do not deserve any bullying they had, have, or will receive by any posters. I have had many interesting conversations with Latvian posters and their company is always a blessing. I think not enough people are aware of Latvia's incredible uniqueness, but at the same time I am glad it is the case: this country is like a peaceful island in a world rocked by constant chaos, and I admire it for this. Many people criticize its Russian minority, but can they really boast of their own minorities, Arabs and other southern populations? they cannot. Most Russians there only possess a holiday home. I also think to myself that the Latvian flag is pretty, of a soothing magenta color, and that their anthem is catchy. I hope to, one day, visit Riga as well as the rest of the Latvian country: at times, the German-esque architecture is breathtaking. Yes, I really do wish to spend time in a Latvian meadow, fishing, with no sounds of the city around me or fear to be attacked. I love Latvia and its just laws and windy coasts. Latvia is the stuff of dreams for me and I will not tolerate attacks on it, as it is a piece of Eden on this lowly sow of a planet.

Thank you greatest ally.
>Tfw we used to have a land border

Yeah, just dont be too afraid to make the first move when trying to meet someone. Most people tend to be introverted until they meet someone better, but once they do they will open up. Also learn something in Latvian, we like that.
If you want to drink on the cheap dont go any bars, especially in Old Riga, its quite expensive. Find a place that is a little outside of Old Riga, it should be either much more comfier or cheaper, or just buy alcohol in a store and dink at home or some secluded place outside(but in the winter its a shit idea).

You should visit Kandava, its mot big but it does have quite a bit of german architecture in the old city.

>Tfw we used to have a land border
Tfw a guy whose country never existed in the past says something about a land border.

Did you guys know that Karums is owned by a Russian?

Ej dirst tu kropli

My favorite Baltic country

Would not recommend desu.

They tend to be the nicest baltic posters. Estonians seem shitposty and Lithuanians seem sad/mad

Soon...

likeable chaps

sounds very nice, makes me want to visit

I just have some doubts about their leader.

I wish he was our leader

Gib Bosnian clay thats you stole from us

Been in Riga in July, much better than Vilnius, but not as good as Tallin, I guess it just lacks money and swedish and finnish investments
Looked really comfy

Latvia stronk

Cute

stop stealing flag

Bangkok of Europe

Finnics in denial