Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: flawless first post edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, cuck anons, cuck rl bfs, cuck rl gfs ;^), rat anons out to their qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NA2XeIva_fk
youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old thread died after a mere 69 posts.
Please don't tell me you've got better things to do on Friday night

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

my qt dumped me because she has a date IRL

Making a profile now lads.

I'm sorry user.

I'm suppose to meet my QT a 2nd time in about 14 days, and we've barely been talking the past month. And she freaked out 2 days ago from stress in her life. I'm worried about her.. :/

qt will pick a irl date 99 out 100 times

Your qt lives in the US?

it's happened to me twice now. both times they deleted their profiles.

It's been 26 days

>Flawless first post

But you're wrong faggot
You forgot to add the "Sign up now" link.

Italy

Since?

Haven't you been following the timeline?

sorry to hear that, but as one user said some days ago, girls crave real interaction and real 'feelz' so you either close the deal quick or chat to her for months in hopes she is not jumping on any dick right now or wont delete her profile out of nowhere

When is the era of depression in these threads going to end?

Fucking hell

Interpals changed the activity algorithm and now I don't get anymore views. I used to be able to change one letter in my profile into to push my account to the front of the page and even get noticed on the "Online Now" tab but the fuckers changed it. How do you get views nowadays?

It's hard to do with the like 9 Americans in these threads

We need to make a joint /cp/ calendar to track events.

That's actually a good idea. if I knew how to do that. I would.

Is there a online program we could do to like just let people submit their own dates and meets? Like a database

Well in my last job, we had LIMS

yes she is just making excuses to not meet you :(
if a girl loses interest, she will not talk to you and they usually use the stress line.

26 days since what faggot?

That would be pretty fucked up. I mean, we've met once before, and we've been talking about this for months.

If she was/is actually just making excuses... I would never be able to trust women again

I suddenly got more views today than 8 the last 2 weeks combined. Didn't do anything besides being online.
Pls use extra flags for int

Well even if you have met before, women still do it. Like for example, sometimes even if i used to like a guy and i end up liking someone else later, the previous guy starts to become annoying . Women usually arent as straightforward as men so we have a harder time just dropping them right away even when we dont like them. Men will say it directly, women just act weird and ignore in hopes they get the hint.

That makes me feel sad.

So basically, if what you're saying is the case.. Then I'm worthless?

5 more days until I meet my qt

What do I put as my display picture? The only pictures of myself that I have, I look miserable

ones where you're out with mates.

Def not worthless, just someone else caught her eye probably
Why dont you just simply ask her, do you still want to be together because there's another girl that wants to date me and if she still likes you that will scare her and she wont ignore you, if she doesnt care then she has moved on.

Pose with a Cheetah

Have you ever met a cheetah?? that's crazy , they are fierce animals

I have no mates.
I don't have one with a cheetah. I had a photo with lions but that was when I was 9

i just feel like shit now. I don't feel like posting my whole story since its long. But, I just want to spend time with this girl. Even if we don't have sex. I just want to give her a big hug, and see her smile and laugh again. I got her a really nice gift which she would love. I just want to see her one last time.

on Tinder there are tons of pictures of girls petting Cheetah cubs. there is Resevations in South Africa where you can get up close with Cheetahs.

They are the friendliest of the big cats

>The only pictures of myself that I have, I look miserable
Take new ones lad just bring your dog out for a walk or something.

I'm starting to believe this is what my qt did too. Why do they do this? Do they not realize this just makes it harder?

Go get one with a Cheetah. Girls will think it's exciting and cute.

I'd get a picture with a Cheetah if I could

Since I was happy

well there's not much you can do. males taking selfies is pretty weird

Really? I did not know that. I do have time next summer to visit another country, south africa seems like a good choice now. I love reservations :))))))) Yea you should just ask her directly one more time. Don't be sad if it doesnt work out, the feeling will be over in a day or two. One way to get over someone is to imagine them doing nasty ass things and it will just gross you out and make you not like them haha

I could but I'm also so socially far gone that I can't even smile in photos
Cheetahs aren't that common here, and I don't feel like going to a reserve
Yeah exactly. Fuck it I'll just put my miserable photo up when I make my account
If you actually come here, stick to the reserves and tourist places

>women
>rational
lmao

are you a whitey or black?

>I could but I'm also so socially far gone that I can't even smile in photos
I don't smile in mine.

Lad just poorly photoshop some pictures of you if you're that depressed, it's funnier.

>the feeling will be over in a day or two.

Are you being serious? Or are you joking? If you're actually a femanon. Maybe girls can get over guys that fast. But for us, if we connected with someone special. This shit lasts fucking months

>One way to get over someone is to imagine them doing nasty ass things and it will just gross you out and make you not like them haha

no.. That just makes me feel sick to my stomach, and angry.

and.. If you're not trolling all of us, posing as a girl.

Here- www.cheetahexperience.com

why are you so obsessed with the fucking cheetahs?

Yea it may take longer I guess depending on how deeply you were attached, just cry it out for a day. then think, is being depressed over this chick / dude gonna improve my life? I have so much to accomplish and do. Another trick that works is to accept it , like he or she was a good person but unfortunately it didnt work out and just take a deep breath and move on :)
another trick is try not to remember her, think about her, talk about her and get busy with something else.

I'm not obsessed. They are just interesting

Ok thanks, i will check out the site :)))

I can't think of a username. Spent a while thinking on it but I have nothing. Why am I so autistic?

Well. if things go wrong on this trip. Then I'm going to be done with women.

>This shit lasts fucking months
Only for faggots.

Whitey
Okay got it, thanks
Are you a girl?

Britbong604

haha women are not that bad, common..

Ah, was gonna say if you're black you could just do some generic tough guy pose, or look like a hard man. Don't you have any pics of yourself outside somewhere, with your friends, out with family?

Sure thing, Americanigger473

yes why?

its not enjoyable having my emotions all over the place.

well lessons learned from this experience right? next time try not to get so attached until you marry one and have tons of children so she cannot escape

i dont like games dude... i mean i used to play when i was little but i am really girly now

>troll detected

I am not saying that literally lol
it means , try to not give out your heart until you are serious about each other and live near.

I deleted most of the pictures of me and my family for various reasons.
I was just wondering because you type like one with all the ":))))))))))))"

all you need to do to take a good pic is
take a shower
shave
put on clean clothes, nice ones
go outside to a nice place
give phone to a stranger
ask them to take a pic of you
pose like you are laughing
or look sideways with your sunglasses
you can google poses and kinda try it
if you have acne, i can help you out., i know great home remedies

Shit advice. This'll just make you seem depressed and distant so you'll even be able to get to that point.

Hmm that's a good plan, thank you

Also I don't have any acne

If you dont do that you will get your heart crushed...

Bro I'm starting to think this "femanon" is just a big troll. like, I think this is just someone trolling this entire thread

you are welcome :)

Yea I do like to kinda joke and troll sometimes, but I am female too lol

It's gotta pay off eventually, eh?
I just want to feel love again, even if just for a split second.

try thai qts?

I'm talking to a Russian qt who loves sending long messages, doesn't mind my weird facial hair, and asks me about my future plans... and I'm a lowly 20-year-old lanky NEET with depression/anxiety. We're all going to make it bros, just listen to some chill music and hit up those foreign qts.

youtu.be/NA2XeIva_fk

I discriminate against Asains in my online endeavors.

Russian QT sings

youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A

Someone here that skype with girls from interpal?

There's this qt from Taiwan who keeps talking to me and really likes how I'm pretty good at speaking Chinese, but she has an American bf

WHY

happens sometimes, why?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet to me.

Explain

>Taiwan

is she cute?

Make a LIMS

I have

why would I ? Keeping track of "qts" sounds boring :D
sorryyy :)

I'm on Skype with my interpals qt right now

Rude.
These threads are already boring as fuck

Yes they are lol
I think we need more fun and scandalous topic
Come up with ideas yall :D

The alleged "femanons"

Are ruining /cp/

hey shut up dont be mean, i think like a guy tho

11 days to D-day, lads.

Don't like American posters lads.

Okay fine, how can I ruin the life of my ex qt?

by getting a hotter girl? thats the only way dude. stalking / displaying violent behavior makes you look loserish and may land you in jail

What country is your qt from again? I forget

Good luck French Fry

Dude, I think these new American flag posters we have are trolls.

Even the females on /advice/ don't text like " :))))))))))))))"

They are trolls

There is no hotter girl ;_;

why not pretend to have a hot gf then? you idiot lol