If criptocurrency breaks for good, does that mean we will have lots and lots of cheap used cards for sale?

If criptocurrency breaks for good, does that mean we will have lots and lots of cheap used cards for sale?

Lots and lots of half-dead from being run 24/7 on 100% load OC'd cards.

>cheap used cards
Cheap, worn out used cards.

Yes, as idiots who lost everything try to recoup any bit of money they have, the only things left that have much value will be their gpus. And those will flood into the second hand market and drive down prices, so they're screwed even more. Good time to be a nocoiner (or to have gotten out earlier).

Down 51.4% over the last month! Hah, suck it, miner scum.

Nobody OCs for mining
So chips degrade from normal usage

Still not chancing it. Manufacturers are really jewy with rmas, and try to guess how fucked second owners are compared to the original? That's too much of a risk to take for buying used.

I doubt crypto will disappear. Its only warming up.
Now businesses and governments are stepping in.

>Nobody OCs for mining

He is right, the perf/watt is worst

Nothing is gonna happen. It will go up again in the summer just like the last 2 years

They probably don't buy gaming cards. It's retarded normies who do.

overclock & undervolt, so even worse

hue

>from being run 24/7 on 100% load OC'd cards.
Which is less harmful than a gaymer using it for several hours a day, where usage is constantly fluctuating between random %'s.
During mining the video card is on a steady usage.
Like a halogen light bulb, it doesn't explode/burn out from being on but from turning it on and off often.

>He thinks silicon operates like a halogen bulb

You miners are truly scum.

>has a problem with miners
>gaymers literally waste electricity for arbitrary points in a game that are worth literally nothing

if we're gonna talk about people being leeches, gaymers are 100% more of a leech than a crypto miner and the only ones pissed at crypto miners are gaymer fags who cant build their supercomputer for gayming so kill yourself you fucking dumb nigger

sure crypto has a bigger footprint than gaymer faggots right now but gaymer faggots have literally no recourse so drink bleach fag

Nigga you just tried to cover your ass with some bullshit about halogen lamps and running with fluctuations in the amount of electricity reducing the chips life. You bald face lied. Which makes you scum.

Now you are assuming I need a GPU for gaming, and trying to argue that gamers are worse than miners because theor hobby has been overtaken by crypto Jew pricing them out of their fun as some sort of valid defense.

You are a lying jew nigger who is trying to cover his ass.

The only solution for you is to eat the bullet.

BTC/USD
As of 4:32PM GMT. Market open.

Rest up coinfags. Next stop is 7.5k-8k.
After that, you're going straight to hell.

- Indigo

im not the same guy as him in an outside third party who is tired of greasy gaymer fags throwing hissy fits cause their mommy only gave them $1000 for a birthday present but now your rig costs $2K.

why havent you drank bleach yet?

>I'm not that guy with the same exact argument as me

Sure.

How many cards do you own and are desperate for a high resale on to break even crypto jew?

Are you fucking brain damaged?

Remember to not buy miner cards until they sell them at half the price of launch

Are you? How much better does your graphics card perform after it's warmed up?

die miner scum

This. MSRP on a 1070 is around 500 dollars. Idiot miners were buying them for 1000 a piece. I would buy a heavily used card for 350 at most.

So you don't even know what I'm talking about you fucking monkey
Everything gets worn out when subjected to voltages, especially when those voltages are sudden and not constant
This is also the same reason why you should leave your PC running if you use it very often, every time you power it on the components get damaged very very little

Half is too much

LOL. Hammering it at 100% load 24 hours a day will burn out capacitors, and voltage regulators. Whose very function is to protect and manage varying current demands.

What said, I'm willing to pay no more than 25% of its original price, because
>they fucked up the card prices completely
>emptied the stocks
>made non-miner's life miserable

MSRP on a 1070 is actually just $389, but practically every part of the supply chain (AIB makers, wholesales and end retailers) tries to bump up their share of the final sale price so prices like that have never been what they've actually cost.

Except other anons already clarified that OC'd and unoptimized mining in counterproductive, i thought i don't have to repeat the same shit
It's NOT going to run at 100% during mining

Except that's totally bullshit.

Friendly reminder to buy the dip.
Cryptocoins are not going anywhere soon. By the end of the year Bitcoin will be worth 50K+

Screencap this.

Except it's totally true. I run a small mining rig with RX 580s and I have them at -20% core clock on 0.75V to reduce the power draw.

You bought high, didn't you? I bet you wish you bought in the dip.

1080 Ti's for $300 when

jealous nocoiner literal niggers hate crypto too

Look at this fine specimen using their electricity for worthwhile causes like browsing Sup Forums