Why don't europeans just have more babies?

why don't europeans just have more babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Current_vital_statistics_.5B6.5D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia#Present_Estonia
finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not just import people who are in need of help

>european women

gold digging slavshit or feminist germanic pig gg wp no re

Because they'll outbreed you?

I think it has to do with the low wages and insecure jobs of millenials.

they get aborted

we're all one race so what does it matter

Because we are poor and s-don't have stable jobs.

>implying it's not by design

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

Just ban abortion and ban condoms, babies everywhere.

Totally, thanks for invitation, ill take showers and not rape woman.

i cant tell if you are being serious or not, sluta jävlas din slyna

>that first fatass
The memes were true, we're doomed.

one race, many ethnic groups

>Italy
>Spain
>Barbosugal

shameful, I'd understand nordics or germanics, but the latins?

Uh?

One species (humans)
Three races (caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid)
And then ethnic groups come in.

People on board are too stupid to understand.

Those racial categories are outdated as fuck.

Tfw i'd have a baby even now if i had someone

>tfw rich anglo moving to Spain and going to have 3 kids in my late 20's

Only Sweden can go this low.
Not a surprise at all.

No you wouldn't

What's the new one?

Well, in the case of Spain we are poor as fuck so instead of bringing new babies into a life of misery we buy condoms or abort. Way cheaper.

Where in Spain?

Why do you think so?

brazilian

modern-day Western economies/societies are simply NOT compatible with children. Prior to WW2, children in Europe would start working relatively young, and a MUCH lower quality of life was expected for them (since we hadn't yet fully reached the consumption-based society we now have). Same thing today in shitholes like Niger: children cost little, they're not expected to live luxuriously or "achieve their dreams" or CONSTANTLY have all the new popular products be bought for them, and they start producing for the family (i.e. working) at a young age. If it's a daughter, you can even give her at a relatively young age to another family and in return receive free shit. But in today's Western society, this simply doesn't work. This is why all of the western world has low fertility rates.

However, when you're both western AND poor (i.e. Spain, Italy, Portugal, Eastern Europe, etc.), then it's even worse, and children are simply impossible. For rich countries, while children might cost you a fucking fortune, many people are still able to afford (because they're so rich) and they figure it's worth spending so much if they get to live on through their children. But in poor countries, people can't afford this at all.

Why would I want to share the country's oil money with even more shitheads? The fewer the better. The government is already creating pointless jobs in the public sector to let our citizens feel like they have a purpose in life. Over a third of the workforce is employed there, the highest rate of any first world country.

why the fuck do you mongs have free movement with the EU if you're bothered about that

>not having babies because it's expensive
>complain because of immigrants

retards.
But anyway, I think it's more because of the extreme individualism and selfishness than because of money, look at Germany or the nordics for example.

>>complain because of immigrants
Immigrants are not a realistic solution to low fertility rates. They're a band-aid, nothing more.

>But anyway, I think it's more because of the extreme individualism and selfishness than because of money, look at Germany or the nordics for example.
Germany is one of the worst countries in regards to how expensive and difficult it is to raise a family.

they are forced

Because our politicians are blind enough to think our welfare state is actually sustainable. We're invincible according to them.

The European immigrants mostly take the jobs Norwegians are too spoiled to take, without them we'd be even worse off.

We don't want to be full of aids like you, monkey.

This year will be our first year with more deaths than births.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Current_vital_statistics_.5B6.5D

>Natural increase from January to July 2016 = Decrease -279

this is literally only just the beginning

It's going to get a WHOLE lot worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better, which it might not)

Don't worry. We imported 30k able bodied mechanical engineers last year.

it's just a shame that they had to come from Iraq and Somalia

literally what has been happening here since 1991

Do you really want more alcoholist neets roaming the world?

I think it's good that we don't reproduce that much, at least there's less children that have to witness the horrors of this shit world.

They will create diversity that Finland needs. You no longer need to travel abroad. You can just go walk in the city and you'll find people from various backgrounds. It is much better than only seeing white people everywhere. Besides, we, as white people, are responsible for the state their countries are in, so we're obligated to take them in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Estonia#Present_Estonia

>2010
>+35
what the fuck happened in 2010? why has 2010 been the only year since 1991 where it's been positive?

:^^^^^^)

>Germany is one of the worst countries in regards to how expensive and difficult it is to raise a family
We have the infrastructure, the maternal leave, the purchasing power. Simply not the will tl have kids.

Forgot about that, don't really know what happened. And yes, the only year with more births than deaths

The reason we have such low fertility rates is because the rural areas no one lives there

the metropolitan areas are overcrowded as fuck.

majority of Finnish immigrants are Yugos and nearby Euro states.

>go to helsinki
>young couples with babies almost everywhere you go
>go anywhere else
>no babies anywhere
It's not even immigrants but locals having local babies.
I guess the employment situation is the biggest single thing that objectively affects birth rates. I know I can't raise a kid with just sporadic internship money.

You have high unemployment afaik

few days ago our Health Minister suggested a "fertility day" and everyone went totally apeshit

>. I know I can't raise a kid with just sporadic internship money.

You can if you parents and your whores parents are willing to help out.

dude 40% youth unemployment LMAO

It's astonishing how welcoming niggers is okay, but the single thought about white children drives everyone mad

Reported for vulgar language

same here actually, if you go in the white suburbs of the big cities there's tons of kids

but if you go in the white hicktowns/villages/etc. in rural areas, the economy is fucking DEAD (with a few exceptions) and there are almost no kids at all. Furthermore, the few kids who exist always end up moving to the big city when they grow older.

It's not necessarily just employment alone but whether or not your pay is sufficient. Low unemployment and good wages seem to be the only answer since unemployment is low in germany but no one has babies because the wages are so low from what I've understood.

P-please don't :*{
Mutti Angela does horrible things to raciAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know many people who still use the Dutch version of 'nigger'. We usually say it in a slightly patronizing but not really hateful way.
Most of the really negative connotation comes from American influence, the word itself just comes from the Latin word for black.

Purchasing power here is higher than in Finland or France.

>looking some more at that "Demographics of Estonia" page some more
>see this
top kek

Were there really only 31 black people in the entire country in 2011? That's just so crazy when you compare to Western Europe. It's really a whole different world. Even if we assume it has doubled since 2011, that would mean there would still only be 62 black people.

Also are there any Arabs at all? I looked at the database in the reference but there's no "Arab" category (nor "Middle Eastern", "Iraqi", "Egyptian", "Syrian" or anything like that). Is that because there are literally none?

Well not by much. You have to take into account there are like 2 people living in the north.

The german gini coefficient seems to be pretty low as well.
Well if germany doesn't have unemployment and wages are through the roof why is no one having babies anymore?

>Pre-genetics race memes
y u do this

Salamanca

oh nevermind, there were 80 bedouins in 2011

Still, insanely low compared to what you'll find Western European countries

>that mini Portugal in Czech Republica

It's a little difficult to raise the next gen when we know the current one is unemployed for life

>Purchasing power higher than Norway
>non-cucked

C-can I move to Finland? :3

Ah yes, our low purchasing power must be why all our neighbors are flooding here to buy our cheap goods.

What? Your food is expensive as fuck and Kilpisjärvi is always full of Norwegians buying meat.

>why yes of course, this teenage girl is totally able to raise a kid and not completely be a dead-weight forever to the state

Retard.

None, really. If you want to categorise people by their genes use ethnicities, and again, the differences are about 95% cultural 5% genetic (except of course appearance.)

Europeans people themselves have cross-mixed a lot and the features are not as clear cut as before. You'll still see a lot of redheads in Ireland though (as an example.)

Single cases are irrelevant in statistics and having a baby will probably be the little sluts greatest accomplishment in her life, retarded troglodyte motherfucker.

A very big part in "avoidable" abortions are teenage girls, and for a big part, poor, ghetto ones, either white trash or rebellious Arabs girls. The other abortions are rapes, danger for the mom/the foetus, or genetic disease like trisomy or worse.

I'd rather have one black kid in a stable family with proper care and able to follow his dream than 10 white kids all raised by a 17 yo single mother.

Pretty sure at least Pohjanmaa beats Uusimaa in fertility stats

Europe is literally overpopulated. If you want to have babies you should fuck off to Africa.

The Netherlands, maybe. But Spain is literally a big plain with a few cities. Southern Italy and France are also very sparsely populated (and it should be kept that way, mind you. These are too beautiful countrysides.)

I think the only thing we need to do is to reduce the surface of agricultural land, just to be self-sufficient and stop exporting to Africa when they are ready (which is actually soon enough, there is a LOT of plants down there who just go to feeding livestock instead of feeding humans) and replace the land with forest, lakes to drain water level rising or comfy towns/clean industry

We also should stop importing shit from China

finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

>We also should stop importing shit from China
We can't just chose what to import amongst WTO countries. The market finds its way.

>We also should stop importing shit from China

May have been true in 2000, but not now.

Now it is India and Pakistan and Vietnam.

>Policy to raise
how? you can't force people to have kids

>you can't force people to have kids
Law-passed
Have-10-kids-or-go-to-jail-gov-will-pay-for-food

> We also should stop importing shit from China
We also should stop importing (sand)niggers from the Third World. That's what's up.