twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

retro girls edition?

litván cigány

magyar cigany

dubs edition

MY

kek, looked like thrash even back then

I want the 80's fitness craze to get into women again.
SME

BOLI

wtf is this shit lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=T9BMaMRvZrA

>0:57
>that voice

/bablbam/

>80's fitness craze

yummy

there is fitness craze but only men do it s mh

ikr all those thight pants the fuzzy hairs, with slim and athletic womens fucking everywhere.
its gone.

I had few pics of modern girls looking really good in that clothing but it seems I lost them =(

Remember what I wrote? Well you have it here.

what game should i play? i downloaded stalker soc for first time but im stuck and i have read spolier to main story so unlucky there

Best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYVNbSR1c1I

youtube.com/watch?v=YR6wtkR9Vp8

what are your options

Kill yourself.

sky is the limit

any genre you really hate/dont like?

yeah i dont like stupid or boring games

BĘDĄ

The Ameritub saying American English is the most understandable is 100% correct. Fuck Bongs and Aussies.

I can't understand Scots for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok

what the fuck is that

Because media is so saturated with US English. Anyways, I can easily see why some foreigners who learned either Czech or Slovak could not understand the other, when foreigners who learned street Czech cannot often even understand official Czech or vice versa. This is often used as a "bah slovak is totally diffurent from czech" (I am not saying it should not be considered a language, it absolutely should, for reasons of culture and history, but it differs from czech less than most "dialects" of German or Slovene from their national standard, let alone Chinese where the "dialects" are less mutually intelligible than Bulgarian with Slovak) argument, but foreigners do not percieve things like natives do. Some Anglo who learned Czech in Prague only might have problems even understanding Moravian Czech. All Slavs who learned Slovak that I know understand Czech with no problem, but then, learning Czech or Slovak for Slavs is something entirely different than for foreigners outside our language family.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_9FHihGD2Y

American English also seems more natural for me as a continental Euro. Like it's sensible to me to pronounce "tube" as "toob" and not as "chewb" like in the fucking UK.

tbqh grills speaking with that rising Scottish accent make my dick rise as well

tb h i thin you are autistic

smoke alcohol everyday

Why?

>American English also seems more natural
ah yes aloominum is very natural

retard

Ty si ten Slovák-emigrant?

Hej.

>Godmanchester
>pronounced Gamster

>Leicester
>pronounced Lester

Fuck outta here

A neviem prečo má za autistu, len ma zaujíma linguistika, a to, že poviem niečo čo je zjavné (že čeština a slovenčina sú si bližšie, a že vzájomne si rozumieme ak ked ide o iný jazyk, zatiaľčo napríklad švajčiarskej nemčine nemci vôbec nerozumejú aj ked by teoreticky mali, pretože je to "ten istý jazyk", a ani nehovorím o čínskych "nárečiach" kde si nerozumejú ani najzákladnejšie slová, a tiež to, že cudzinec nemusí porozumieť ani českému či slovenskému nárečiu ktoré sa líši od formy ktorú sa naučil), neznamená že som blbec. Chcem tým len povedať, že na definícií jazyka sa nezhodnú ani linguisti, a ak by sme to analyzovali čisto vedecky podľa zrozumiteľnosti atd. veľa ľudí by to nasralo.

Pozri sa na bývalú Juhosláviu. Rozdiely medzi srbčinou, chorvátčinou, bosniančinou a čiernohorčinou sú ešte menšie ako medzi češtinou a slovenčinou, ale ak by si to povedal miestnym, zmlátili by ťa pretože by to urazilo ich národnú pýchu. A povedať, že rozdiely CZ/SK sú menšie než "nárečia" mnohých iných jazykov neznamená čechoslovakizmus, len niečo čo je jasné každému kto sa trochu o jazyky zaujíma.

>Worcester
>Wusta

Hranica medzi jazykom a dialektom je uplne arbitrarna t b h a casto cisto politicka.

Ved práve. Preto príjmam aj kultúrne a historické kritériá, pretože podľa kritéria vzájomnej zrozumiteľnosti sú slovenčina a čeština 1 jazyk, švajčiarska "nemčina" a nemecká/rakúska nemčina (a pokiaľ viem už medzi rakúskou a nemeckou je rozdieľ na úrovni CZ/SK, tj. rozumejú si, no je tam jednoznačne počuť, že ide o inú vec) sú 2 jazyky a "čínština" je asi 20 jazykov. Za prvej republiky boli čeština a slovenčina považované za rovnocenné kodifikované formy československého jazyka (podobne ako Nynorsk a Bokmal a nie za nárečia češtiny ako sa to často mylne traduje, neviem o žiadnom oficiálnom názore z tej doby čo by také niečo tvrdil, to že si to mohli myslieť určití českí šovinisti je druhá vec), takže politika tam určite hrá rolu. Číne tisícky rokov vládne centralizovaná vláda ktorá presadzuje myšlienku 1 národa, preto tvrdí, že zjavne úplne odlišné a nezrozumiteľné jazyky sú vlastne čínske nárečia.

I want a czech girlfriend

just get her then. eastern european girls love westerners , im not joking

would they know what a holland is?

They are Eastern European not African.

Truth be told they love anyone with money, not just westerners.

>be drunk
>cigany appears and asks me for money
>i give him a 30 cent bus ticket and 10 cents from my kebab fund pocket
fuck i thought i was a racist

but must be white

Not true at all, they love some of that wealthy Arab cock.

They're probably already there, picking strawberries as a summer job

being white makes it 1000x easier

i'm sorry for the avatar faggot lithuanian

卐 ROZTOČME 卐 VĚTRNÉ 卐 MLÝNY 卐 PŘÁTELSTVÍ 卐

Zoly whit i'm drunk AMA

:(

L-loubna??

bump

Do Egyptians even drink (not counting Coptics and Jews)?

No, only periwinkle because he's a bad boy 》~《

fuck up you wakes

Up

first for destroying patriarchy and heteronormativity

sto tabletov týždene

cyprus shits

i am awake

dude lmao

silniční pirát

>posting /kurva anyád/ memes in /v4/

>. Like it's sensible to me to pronounce "tube" as "toob
What the fuck?

>/kurva anyád/
what is that?

How do you pronounce it?

shoot that little bitch in the head and burn the corpse

man fuck this little chimp, i can hear him scream all the way to my room

Put tyúb in hungarian google translate smth like that

youtube.com/watch?v=RP4W9rp5zVY

Horrifying

Frajer.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3DMaoHhjc4

My gf just sent me this. What do you think?

she must be good at horse archery

"Madari zkurveny nechou mi prachy!"

>What do you think?
That's she's not your gf

sheet thread

You are just jelly that your gf doesn't send you pics like mine

I agree for once

i think your gf needs to send you webms like my gf did

das gay mane

Honestly she looks like a slut.

fucking islamophobia needs to be stopped, why the fuck you dont embrace diversity?!

>this sort of bait again
wow, you're a big guy, you can talk about what everyone of your social caste does

fucking islamophilia needs to be stopped, why the fuck you dont embrace your own cultural heritage?!